Beyond The Back, Dr Robert Fenell Rev...

Beyond The Back, Dr Robert Fenell Reveals Chiropractic Alternatives For Hand and Foot Pain

There are 3 comments on the BayStreet.ca story from Jun 17, 2014, titled Beyond The Back, Dr Robert Fenell Reveals Chiropractic Alternatives For Hand and Foot Pain. In it, BayStreet.ca reports that:

Dr. Robert Fenell appeared on Influencers Radio show to discuss the groundbreaking chiropractic techniques he's developed that provide alternatives to surgery and traditional pain management for people suffering from hand or foot pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BayStreet.ca.

Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Says the chiropractor, " we focus more on solutions than constant dosages of pain medications or needless surgeries."

Well, mr. chiropractor, if you know of surgeons who are doing "needless" surgeries, I hope you tell the state authorities.

My guess is that do not know of any "needless" surgeries, yet you thought you could elevate your status by bashing medicine. ha ha Classic chiropractic taught beginning day one in chiropractic school.
Dr Sum Ting Wong DC

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Palmer graduate
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractor, " we focus more on solutions than constant dosages of pain medications or needless surgeries."
Well, mr. chiropractor, if you know of surgeons who are doing "needless" surgeries, I hope you tell the state authorities.
My guess is that do not know of any "needless" surgeries, yet you thought you could elevate your status by bashing medicine. ha ha Classic chiropractic taught beginning day one in chiropractic school.
ha ha ha ha Isn't that nice of the fraud 'wisdom'. Taking valuable time out of his job as "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital" (which she still hasn't named) to post here on topix three housa a day. Man, are we privileged!
Let there be no mistake: wisdom is not an MD or a chiropractor. Thus, a fraud with zero credentials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naturopathic clinic designated as top tier prim... Thu rintolove 1
News Tristin M. Buckstad (Jan '14) Aug 28 tjbuckstad-russo 2
News Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... (May '14) Aug 26 williamssmith1n 8
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Jul '15 acupuncturist-lic... 26
Good Acupuncturist/good treatment? (May '09) Jul '15 carrolwjohnston 10
News The Evolution of Alternative Medicine Jul '15 lavon affair 1
News The many benefits of acupuncture Jul '15 tax stabbing too 1
More from around the web