Florida Pain Clinic Tied to Boyd Coun...

Florida Pain Clinic Tied to Boyd County Arrest

There are 90 comments on the WOWK-TV story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Florida Pain Clinic Tied to Boyd County Arrest. In it, WOWK-TV reports that:

During a controlled buy on May 28, Boyd County Sheriffa s Deputies purchased Oxycodone and Xanax medications that were obtained from a Florida pain clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK-TV.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wwkirklol

Catlettsburg, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2010
Keep on working for the law Owen Kirk.
Goodjob

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Jun 2, 2010
I'm glad they are going to jail. BCSD needs to get more of them skanks out of here. Especially elated they got that bit** too.
looking for the hook up

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Good job owen how much did they pay you
Amanda

Port Deposit, MD

#5 Jun 4, 2010
it was me SUCKERS
Ms Q

Wagoner, OK

#6 Jun 4, 2010
How about Roger Kittle him and his girlfriend were going down to Florida in adamn Winnabego and tour van taking people to pain clinics, she didn't have anythng happen to her an to hear her tell it he is off at summer camp! Strickter punishment neds to behanded down!
Ms Q

Wagoner, OK

#7 Jun 4, 2010
TRANSITIONS- HOW MANY ASLANDPEOPLE THINK IT SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN!?
ben

AOL

#9 Jun 5, 2010
you ky scumbags need to stay out of florida. you will be arrested! and do 20 years.
For your information

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2010
Ms Q wrote:
TRANSITIONS- HOW MANY ASLANDPEOPLE THINK IT SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN!?
If you shut it down there goes how many more jobs lost Ashland is becoming a ghost town now with Armco shutting down hurt our economy even more men can't find work in this town now they're packing up and moving where there are jobs available this is sad
For your information

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Jun 5, 2010
Ms Q wrote:
How about Roger Kittle him and his girlfriend were going down to Florida in adamn Winnabego and tour van taking people to pain clinics, she didn't have anythng happen to her an to hear her tell it he is off at summer camp! Strickter punishment neds to behanded down!
Roger is in a federal facility compared to a state facility I guess it is what you call a summer camp but you don't seem to realize that this will follow him forever no matter where he goes can't get a job can't vote all his rights have been stripped and he's doing his time
Ohwell

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Jun 5, 2010
They get what they deserve. What they are doing is illegal and they knew the risks. I have no pity for them.
for your information

Baird, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2010
Ms Q wrote:
I know his girlfriend and she is a good person leave her out of this she hasn't done anything wrong or she would be behind bars too
Professional

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2010
for your information", you must be family or one of their regular buyers b/c those are the only people taking up for them. Where I come from so-called good people don't get involved with illegal activities such as drugs. Nobody held a gun to Roger's or Regina's head and told them to get out there and poison the community with the pills. They made a CONSCIOUS DECISION. Everything was all well and good as long as the money was rolling in, huh?! Well I for one have no pity on either of them; I think they both should have been thrown under the jail. Neither of them have lost very much. Regina got off easy and Roger lost time away from his family. It's not like either of them were running for public office and Regina never had shit to begin with. Just another welfare mom riding the coattails (among other things) of a sugardaddy. Damn what a pathetic existance! Bottomline is this, THEY GOT OFF EASY. So keep on defending them; it's evident you are associated with them and are a loser yourself. Just do society a big favor... get together with them and kill yourself. Nobody will miss you.
Ryan

Littlefield, TX

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Regina is just as guilty as roger i know this for a fact
randyracer21

Gray, GA

#16 Jun 6, 2010
im not from ashland and im not from kentucky but i can feel a lots of lave coming outta there! sounds to me like there were some rats in there somewhere
randyracer21

Gray, GA

#18 Jun 6, 2010
i thought it sounded like a rat or rats in that deal and i dont know any of them or anything about them just read between the lines
missy narced

Wellington, TX

#19 Jun 6, 2010
randyracer21 wrote:
i thought it sounded like a rat or rats in that deal and i dont know any of them or anything about them just read between the lines
what?.. all i know is missy's house got raided. they found pills but no bottles, she told them they would find her and her husbands at rogers house if they went and raided him. so they did. when they found a boat laod of evidence they went back to missy and offered her a deal to sign statement.. the rest is history
Karl

Littlefield, TX

#20 Jun 6, 2010
Missy and greg was not the reason Roger got raided it was Mike Donta who Signed the statements but really its no ones fault but Roger And Regina for being so stupid :P
missy narced

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2010
Karl wrote:
Missy and greg was not the reason Roger got raided it was Mike Donta who Signed the statements but really its no ones fault but Roger And Regina for being so stupid :P
oh trust me, i agree it was stupid the way he done things. but missy told me herself she had to help the cops. she was crying and said she just could'nt go to jail, she said roger had all her and greg's bottles where they had been going to fl. and the cops only found pills at her mother-in-law's where they were staying. so yes.... she did turn him over; maybe others turned on him too, which wouldnt surprise me but she was right there with them..
rawrs

Ashland, KY

#23 Jun 6, 2010
please do not take the oxycontin express to florida, it will only lead to your downfall as a human being. drugs are bad, florida pain clinics are bad and people who take drugs are bad. please do not do it. dont....dont....dont....dont.. .
missy narced

Ashland, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2010
she even wanted to come out to grayson where i live and hide for a couple days after regina had gotten out cause she was afraid she knew and would come after her or get someone to come after her husband

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bashful? Buy the little blue pill online (May '13) 5 hr ken 14
News Home Remedies for Bronchitis (Sep '07) 8 hr Ramon 15
News She thought the weird sensation was a stray eye... 13 hr Politico Incorrecto 3
News Spasticity Treatment Market Estimated to Flouri... 17 hr Carol Drali 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue Mocha 22 7,340
News Yates announces locations to sign petition to o... Tue Yes 1
News Socialized Medicine Is "Free" But Leads To Real... Tue OHIP eh 1
More from around the web