Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7137 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

alondria jordan

Albany, GA

#6351 Sep 3, 2014
im having symptoms that I could be pregnant. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. my breast hurts and I find myself going to the restroom a lot what does that mean?
Kaya brown

Hazard, KY

#6352 Sep 3, 2014
Okay so I'm 16 I had sex on Sunday and started my period the next day I'm bleeding way heavier than normal and I have headaches and I've been sleeping a lot here lately could I be pregnant
Jessie_J

Darby, PA

#6353 Sep 5, 2014
Hi, me and my fiance had sex two weeks and he came in me. The past few days, my feet got fat like my toes got rolls, my lower back hurts, and my nipples hurt and are sensitive. Could I be pregnant?
Loveliieee

United States

#6354 Sep 6, 2014
I took one dosage of depo , I didn't get my period for almost about 9 months it came back last month on the 5th of August it lasted the usual 3-4 days but before during && after me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex I haven't had breast tenderness or nothing like that ive had nasuea , headaches && frequent urination I took a test a week before I missed my period it was negative but now that I've missed it I'm not to sure could I be pregnant ???
scared

Augusta, GA

#6356 Sep 7, 2014
Hi I'm 18 and I've known my bf for about 15 years now in we have protected in unprotected sex but I'm on birth control . But about 4 days ago I got a light brown discharge in at first the nurse thought it was because of my birth control side effect but I been getting sick lately in every emotional. Smell get to me a little but I have no idea if I'm pregnant . Could this be my 1st trimester ?
Does not Compute

Beverly, MA

#6359 Sep 8, 2014
scared wrote:
Hi I'm 18 and I've known my bf for about 15 years now in we have protected in unprotected sex but I'm on birth control . But about 4 days ago I got a light brown discharge in at first the nurse thought it was because of my birth control side effect but I been getting sick lately in every emotional. Smell get to me a little but I have no idea if I'm pregnant . Could this be my 1st trimester ?
So you have been dating this guy since you were 3 years old? Interesting.

Probably not pregnant.

Remember how scared you are right now, and going forward, let't have your boyfriend use a condom as well as you using birth control.

Do you really want to deal with being pregnant and having an STD?

How about being kind to yourself, finish your education, get a good job, travel the world and enjoy your life.

Having a baby is not going to make either of you happier. If anything, you will drift apart.

Mom's get stuck with the baby 99% of the time and choices for a good life are limited after that.

You are worth more than being a pleasure toy for some guy to reject after you get pregnant.
star

Belize City, Belize

#6360 Sep 8, 2014
I had unprotected sex twice and im three days late... sometimes my belly hurts like im going to have my menstrual and my breast hurts sumtimes too and I get bitter taste in my mouth
Tan123tom

Dublin, Ireland

#6361 Sep 8, 2014
Confused . Feeling weak past week , tired , got normal period , itchy tummy, white discharge peeing a lot, very moody, run down , tummy hard and looking bloated . Have 2 children already but were both planned so I'm a little confused in weather I am preg or not visiting doc thur but just wondering what people think thanks :)
JLO

St. John's, Canada

#6362 Sep 8, 2014
I've been taking birth control for TWO months now and on Thursday I had unprotected sex. I am now missing my period because it was supposed to start Sunday. My breasts hurt, my back hurts and I have a craving for chocolate. These are all signs of my period! But I have yet to see any blood. I have been using the bathroom frequently though. Mostly diarrhea. Could I be pregnant?
trg1989

Perth, Australia

#6365 Sep 9, 2014
hi i had unprotected sex the day my period was due 6 days later still no period i had cramping moody burning sensation in my stomach feeling nausea??
Sarah_123

Craigavon, UK

#6367 Sep 10, 2014
I had my period on the 29th of august and it lasted til the 4th of september and then I had unprotected sex on the 5th but it was my first time. Could I be pregnant?? Please help.
Stud muffin 28

Wellsboro, PA

#6372 Sep 12, 2014
So I had unprotected sex 2 1/2 weeks ago, and it was 2 days after my period. Ever since last week my stomach hasn't stopped hurting, my breasts don't hurt. But I have been feeling sick, I feel like I'm going to vomit but I don't. I feel like I'm going to start my period but I know it's not due for 2 weeks now. My right side has been hurting, then it switched to the left side then the pain will be in the front below my belly button. I just want to know if I could possibly be pregnant ? Please help?
lexxa_jade

Peoria, IL

#6373 Sep 13, 2014
Jenna wrote:
Hi my name is jenna okay lets start off i had sex twoday with no condom and he didnt cum insside me and after i had sex i was bleeding but it is light and its not my period cause i strt in a week i need two no if i am pero can some one please help me

The same thing happened to me. Did you end up being pregnant?
vannabug

Kansas City, MO

#6375 Sep 15, 2014
hi,i have had sex about three weeks ago and it was about a few days after my period, i have been very emotional, and my moods have been going from happy to irritated to wanting to cry, to not wanting to be around anybody, then goes to all i want is my boyfriend and then turning around and being a bitch to him. and my boobs hurt like crazy, my boyfriend said that they have gotten darker, and my veins are really noticeable now.... what is wrong with me? could i be pregnant?
britt_91

United States

#6376 Sep 15, 2014
I had sex a week ago and 2 days after I woke up I was achy to where it hurt to move, I was lightheaded , i have really bad pains in my right side. and know im on my period. is this normal ?
A l b

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6381 Sep 19, 2014
Hi I was a week back that I went on the injection and before I was 3 days late for my injection before that time I start to bleed an it was for 3 days and now I have a lump in my right breast went to the dr they cant see what is the problem and I have to go for test and they said before I go I have to take a pregnancy test and it shows negative but my breast is getting bigger and my belly is growing im tired all the time an everyone thinks im pregnant because of what I do, can't I maybe pregnant ? Because the lump is saw and have strange emotions
Ms bahena

Yakima, WA

#6385 Sep 23, 2014
Hi I had my piered for 3 days that was it. it was a light red now I'm not bleeding no more and I'm cramping & gasy & my chest is sore a little I could be prego
curious

Bakersfield, CA

#6386 Sep 25, 2014
Hi I hve unprotected sex with my husband and now I feel some movement in my lower ab idk if I. Pregnnt nd in my past pregnancy I took test and they came out negative but I was 9 weeks already . I aslo have a white gussish discharge but myhusbnd said its cum idk if he's right or should I go to the docto. r
Does Not Compute

Beverly, MA

#6387 Sep 25, 2014
curious wrote:
Hi I hve unprotected sex with my husband and now I feel some movement in my lower ab idk if I. Pregnnt nd in my past pregnancy I took test and they came out negative but I was 9 weeks already . I aslo have a white gussish discharge but myhusbnd said its cum idk if he's right or should I go to the docto. r
Take typing lessons. Then come back and ask again.
Babiieedollxo

Vancouver, Canada

#6391 Sep 26, 2014
Hailey wrote:
Hi, on the 20th me and my boyfriend had protected sex. He didn't cum inside of me and the condom was fine(not busted). But I am post to get my period on the 3rd of October. But I am a day late. I have no pregnancy signs and I also feel perfectly fine. I am just worried because my period is late! Is it possible I am pregnant or just worrie?
you're just worried or stressing out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 2 hr Pete 23
News ADHD Linked To Brain Size 3 hr Again 3
News Acute Psychiatric services at University Hospit... 6 hr Again 2
News Court: Banning Doctors From Asking About Firear... 7 hr payme 1
News Myriad Genetics Announces an Assay that Identif... 10 hr Purplemouse2 8
News New center shows surge in demand for children's... 13 hr Humanspirit 1
News Avoiding questions about Trump's mental health ... 13 hr Humanspirit 1
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Feb 15 svetik 177
More from around the web