Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7352 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Free Speech

Tillar, AR

#6249 Jul 18, 2014
Ok I've been on the depo shot since February 2013. It's worked just fine except I have no periods hardly at all. I had a period in May a week before my depo shot was due. The last two weeks or so my belly felt weird and honestly I passed it off as gas or ann upset tummy. Well a few days ago my husband and I were at a concert and I felt a cantaloupe sized ball wad up under my left rib. It actually hurt. Could I be pregnant using depo?
lashayy

United States

#6250 Jul 18, 2014
I have been throwing up in my mouth just a little bit , I have been using the restroom more then I use too and my stomach been bubbly and it hurt when I lay on it but everytime I take a pregnancy test it's negative , HELP ME Please
pearl

Europe

#6251 Jul 18, 2014
hi bolly,im happy u r a married woman,so dat shouldn't be a prob,normally those r signs of pregnanancy,to be certain,see ur doctor for a pregnancy test
autumn

Rio Rancho, NM

#6252 Jul 19, 2014
I am 17 in august. And today is July 19th.. i had unprotected sex the 12 my period was 15 but never came and still hasn't. In its place I have spotting of dark brown and sometimes there's pink in it ... I had one depo shot in april the 7th and never got another June 7th. I am very fertile. My boyfriend d is almost 18 and we need to know if I am pregnant...like right now..... any help....please.. my family is known to miscarry the 21st few babies. And we need to prepare for this.
autumn

Rio Rancho, NM

#6253 Jul 19, 2014
I meant 1st few babies not 21st sorry...
Nadia

South Africa

#6255 Jul 20, 2014
If been trying to get pregnant for a while now , I'm 16 , my period came 8 days earlie this month , then 2 weeks after my period there was like little bit of brown blood , and my stomach growls veery much and get headaces every day
candy is sweet

United States

#6256 Jul 20, 2014
I had a bby in may i bled for 3wks thn i had sex unprotected 3times june 7, june11, june.19th ok june19th was my 6wk check up i got the depo shot tht evening after havn sex tht morning well my cycle came on june 24th lasted til 30th july 7th ive been sick everyday wit different sickness ive been diarrhea for almost 2wks nauseated throwing up heartburn hip pains a lil flutter in my tummy ear and toothache very tired sleepy breast r very sensitive and nipples hurt with achn. Pain i have a long vein on my breast well more symptoms well now july 17th ive been spottn brown on my pantyliner for 4days now my cylce not due until july 24th ive been crampn bad and nauseated and vomitn lower back pain frm july 7th until now today july 20th do depo shot does this i crave alot i hvent gained weight i been losing my nipples loom like pregnant nipples again if i am this will b my fourth i took pregnancy test 3times im guessing it was too early to detect soi just gne wait until my cycle comes if it do but could i b pregnant before i got the shot
candy is sweet

United States

#6257 Jul 20, 2014
Ive also been moody and cryn my taste buds r gne i been losing weight since june until now on the shot but my stomach is growing
candy is sweet

United States

#6258 Jul 20, 2014
This is the 4th day the brown discharge has a lil white mucus line in it could i b pregnant again i need some insight im scared i dnt want no more kids
Sad

Beverly, MA

#6259 Jul 20, 2014
Seems like the same old uneducated, irresponsible idiots who cannot seem to figure out how to use birth control.

Everyone who has previously posted is too ignorant to have sex or have children.

Get sterilized and stop the cycle of idiocy.
marie

United States

#6260 Jul 20, 2014
I have an irregular period and I'm currently sexually active?
I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and I've been having sex, I'm not on birth control yet and I'm 20. I have an irregular period as it is, and it often only comes every 1 or 2 months, but sometimes it is every month, hence irregular. The last period I got was April 30 I had sex on June 4th and I haven't gotten my period. It is irregular, but I'm still sort of sketched out about the whole possibility of being pregnant. Is it possible that I am?
Worried

Arlington, TX

#6265 Jul 22, 2014
Iv been having unprotected Sex. We have been using the pull out method.
Iv been kind of worried.
I have had NO symptoms. But I figured it's to early. But my nipples are sore and kind of bigger. What should I do??
Iv worried and scared.
Senah

Europe

#6266 Jul 22, 2014
U cud b preg jst use two dffrnt pregnancy test den go see a doctor
That right there is

Beverly, MA

#6267 Jul 22, 2014
Worried wrote:
Iv been having unprotected Sex. We have been using the pull out method.
Iv been kind of worried.
I have had NO symptoms. But I figured it's to early. But my nipples are sore and kind of bigger. What should I do??
Iv worried and scared.
... Stupid. That is NOT birth control.

Scrape together some pennies, nickels and dimes and buy some condoms.

And if he will not use Condoms, then dump his sorry ass.

When you get pregnant, he is going to dump you.

Condoms are cheaper than babies.

If you do not have enough money for birth control, then you do not have enough money to enjoy a sexual relationship.

Get an education, get a job and learn to take care of yourself before you cling to some loser guy who just wants to get off and ditch you when things get tough.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6268 Jul 22, 2014
I think I might be pregnant
jay

Chicago, IL

#6269 Jul 22, 2014
I've been having unprotected sex for 3 weeks with my boyfriend. And now my nipples are peeling the skin a little. Mg left foot is swollen and I'm sleeping atleast 16 hrs a day. There has also been a thick white discharge now. I also have been feeling really bloated,Moody and horny lately. Is it possible that I could be pregnant this fast?
tori

Yukon, OK

#6272 Jul 24, 2014
My husband been throwing up on and off for 3 to 4 weeks and my period came early. I started last month 16 than this month it came early I surpose start on 17 or 18 but I started right after we had sex on 13 th do u know what means
Not Friendly

Beverly, MA

#6273 Jul 24, 2014
Everybody posting on here is too ignorant to raise a child.

They also probably do not have an income level that will pay the bills.

All of you need to get sterilized and stop breeding irresponsibly.
123 I wanna know

Meridian, MS

#6275 Jul 25, 2014
Can't really say when I started my period but I was on it for almost 2 weeks well it stopped Monday July 21st well Thursday and today (Friday) I have been having these sharp pains in my upper stomach what's that mean
bbb

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6276 Jul 25, 2014
I had sex without condom last week fridae ND satardae nw I suppose to have ma periods nothng happen jst experiencin hadache its been todays nw am I pregnent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctors distressed by 'unethical' dialysis rule... 2 hr Jackie 3
News Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) 5 hr Use Fartsoaps 51
Zops and Ds 7 hr Bje92 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr Elroy 9,808
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Tue Lavondag 224
News Up in smoke: Police ticket driver for lighting ... Tue GI Jones 4
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) Tue The Patriot 12