Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7309 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Alexandria

Lockhart, TX

#4409 Feb 13, 2013
I'm super tired, abdominal pain, just feeling off and spotting pink/brown mucuse and hunger spells like u wouldn't believe plus okward yet very real dreams
Jemma

Birmingham, UK

#4410 Feb 13, 2013
And my last three I have only be on four two hours
Cathy

Europe

#4411 Feb 13, 2013
When i have sex with my bf,i feel his penis is tourching some thing in my vigina and its painful and it started after ovualation.what z the problem
tina

Lynchburg, VA

#4412 Feb 13, 2013
My last period was on january 15th, it had been coming on the 18th of every month up until last month. This past saturday, i noticed that my underwear had blood in them. Enough to saturate a panty liner but not a pad. Ive been having bleeding, not light but not as heavy as a normal cycle ...some moments its brown and some its bright red. It is stressing me out, but not sure what to make of it...
Youngandconcerne d

Broken Arrow, OK

#4413 Feb 13, 2013
Hey. I'm 16. I'm on implanon bc. At 1st I started to have milky white discharge then it went red then brown then red n back to brown...? N now it's red again. I have cramps. Headaches. Sneezing. When I rub my stomach it gets tingly. My back hurting. Cramps in my leg sometimes. I heard the implanon can cause a false negative. I had 2 tests so far. A couple days apart. Both negative. I feel bloated. I'll have trouble sleeping. I also had a dream I was pregnant and having gas and mood swings. I think I've also been gettin randomly tired. I'll sleep like 12-14 hrs. N possibly craving chocolate. Neck muscles tightening and hiccups a lot. My ribs have also been hurtin off n on. Also Breathing harder n sweatin for no reason. Te spottin isn't a whole lot tho. I'm worried. I don't know what's goin on. Can anyone help? If so email me at [email protected] I REALLYYY NEED HELP! Thanks :)
Youngandconcerne d

Broken Arrow, OK

#4414 Feb 13, 2013
I'll also wake up in the middle of the night and feel sick. I haven't thrown up at all tho.
reyana

Sweden

#4415 Feb 13, 2013
Hi I had a bit of diahorea, headaches, sore tender breast & stomach cramps for more than a week now , so I went to a clinic got a pregnancy test done but it was negative, so what does this mean
chels_ann

UK

#4416 Feb 13, 2013
Hi, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 13 days ago now, im scared that i could be pregnant.. I have severe abdominal pains, also im not sleeping too well, i have been sick a few times more at the night time though, i have lower back pains, also my boobs are growing, im putting on weight fast, my mood swings are bad, i keep getting horrible headaches, my discharge is quite watery but doesn't have a smell, im constantly needing a wee and im really stressed! Im too scared of doing a home pregnancy test as it may not show up yet, but could someone please tell me what they think? Thankyou x
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4417 Feb 13, 2013
reyana wrote:
Hi I had a bit of diahorea, headaches, sore tender breast & stomach cramps for more than a week now , so I went to a clinic got a pregnancy test done but it was negative, so what does this mean
Hi, I believe it depends on when you last had sexual intercourse; most women do not show the pregnancy hormone until a few weeks after sex. I would suggest taking a few more tests, and going to see your doctor. Have you missed your period? If so, then I highly suggest taking more pregnancy tests, or seeing your doctor.
chels_ann

UK

#4418 Feb 13, 2013
Please can someone help me? I have mental health issues and im really scared! I need confirmation on this
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4419 Feb 13, 2013
chels_ann wrote:
Hi, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 13 days ago now, im scared that i could be pregnant.. I have severe abdominal pains, also im not sleeping too well, i have been sick a few times more at the night time though, i have lower back pains, also my boobs are growing, im putting on weight fast, my mood swings are bad, i keep getting horrible headaches, my discharge is quite watery but doesn't have a smell, im constantly needing a wee and im really stressed! Im too scared of doing a home pregnancy test as it may not show up yet, but could someone please tell me what they think? Thankyou x
Have you had a brownish bloody color of discharge? That typically means that implantation has occured.( I apologize for my horrible grammar.)But, I would wait until two weeks have passed from when you last had unprotected sex, to get pregnancy test.( Which form what you are saying, it has been 13 days; one would assume to get them tomorrow.) Most experts say to get three of them because one could be negative and another could be positive, and you need one to 'break the tie' or something along those lines. Check this site out, it might help give you some more answers then I could.( Considering I am not a doctor.)
http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-...
chels_ann

UK

#4420 Feb 13, 2013
Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had a brownish bloody color of discharge? That typically means that implantation has occured.( I apologize for my horrible grammar.)But, I would wait until two weeks have passed from when you last had unprotected sex, to get pregnancy test.( Which form what you are saying, it has been 13 days; one would assume to get them tomorrow.) Most experts say to get three of them because one could be negative and another could be positive, and you need one to 'break the tie' or something along those lines. Check this site out, it might help give you some more answers then I could.( Considering I am not a doctor.)
My discharge has changed from being abit sticky, to an egg white colour then to watery? Im just scared:(
Thankyou
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4421 Feb 13, 2013
Youngandconcerned wrote:
Hey. I'm 16. I'm on implanon bc. At 1st I started to have milky white discharge then it went red then brown then red n back to brown...? N now it's red again. I have cramps. Headaches. Sneezing. When I rub my stomach it gets tingly. My back hurting. Cramps in my leg sometimes. I heard the implanon can cause a false negative. I had 2 tests so far. A couple days apart. Both negative. I feel bloated. I'll have trouble sleeping. I also had a dream I was pregnant and having gas and mood swings. I think I've also been gettin randomly tired. I'll sleep like 12-14 hrs. N possibly craving chocolate. Neck muscles tightening and hiccups a lot. My ribs have also been hurtin off n on. Also Breathing harder n sweatin for no reason. Te spottin isn't a whole lot tho. I'm worried. I don't know what's goin on. Can anyone help? If so email me at [email protected] I REALLYYY NEED HELP! Thanks :)
Well, firstly from what I've read; the brownish/bloody color of discharge usually means that implantation has occured; mood swings, headaches,back pains,and fatigue are some of the most common signs in pregnancy. But, you also have to remember that some women have all these signs and others have none of them. I suggest going to see your doctor or gybn and taking some pregancy tests. In the mean time, check out these sites, they may be able to help you far more than I can.( Again, I am not a doctor.)
http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/pregnancy-...

Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4422 Feb 13, 2013
chels_ann wrote:
<quoted text>
My discharge has changed from being abit sticky, to an egg white colour then to watery? Im just scared:(
Thankyou
Well, here is the information I could find for that.
"In pregnant stage females have high amount of cervical fluid discharge or release. Women’s observed Leukorrhea is whitish or colorless vaginal pus (discharge) during pregnancy. Main reason for high volume of cervical glands secretion is estrogen percentage increment during pregnancy. Breast sensitivity, frequent urination, or grown cervical mucus density is sign of pregnancy but some of women observe these changes while they are not pregnant.

Many women are experiencing these creamy (buttery) cervical mucus or gluey cervical mucus during the early section of their pregnancies when they were pregnant before. In short, these mucus symptom & sign are not lead to gravidity. In this condition it is expected from you to look after you vaginal discharge till the end of your cycle, then you can come on any conclusion. Creamy lotion like cervical mucus could be reason of vaginal infection like yeast." ( http://www.cervicalrelief.com/creamy-cervical... )
But, also along those lines it also stated that it could be ovulation. "Difference between Creamy and Watery Cervical Mucus;
Mucus converts in wetter and more watery close to ovulation. In this phase it looks as lotion mixed with a lot of water. This CM permits sperm to lead towards rapidly into the cervix. When you feel watery CM, you may feel as you have leaked in underwear. Watery CM is clean and drops in between fingers or doesn’t stretch a lot." ( http://www.cervicalrelief.com/creamy-cervical... )
Here is my source:
http://www.cervicalrelief.com/creamy-cervical...
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4423 Feb 13, 2013
tina wrote:
My last period was on january 15th, it had been coming on the 18th of every month up until last month. This past saturday, i noticed that my underwear had blood in them. Enough to saturate a panty liner but not a pad. Ive been having bleeding, not light but not as heavy as a normal cycle ...some moments its brown and some its bright red. It is stressing me out, but not sure what to make of it...
Personally, in my experince that would be the start of a period, expect it would be brown at the begging and end of mine.( Of course, that could just be me. Everyone is different, no two women are the same.) But then again, have you had unprotected intercourse? Then it could possibly be pregnancy.(But as I said before, I am not a doctor.)
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4424 Feb 13, 2013
Cathy wrote:
When i have sex with my bf,i feel his penis is tourching some thing in my vigina and its painful and it started after ovualation.what z the problem
You might have a urinary track infection which majority of women are susceptible to, some more then others. Have you been having a burning feeling when you urinate? Also, it would be a good idea to clean as much as possible after sexual intercourse and use the bathroom right after even if you don't have to go, go because most women get Urinary track infections after sexual intercourse due to the bacteria that comes in contact with your lower parts. Even if you use a condom you can still get a Urinary track infection. Check out this site for more information.( Again I am not a doctor, but this topic I am more versed in due to my experience in having one every month for 3 years.)
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/urinary-tr...
Kitten

Las Vegas, NV

#4425 Feb 13, 2013
Jemma wrote:
Hi I am 14 days late and done two test they come back I am not pregnant i don't know what to do I am on the pill need help
Hi Jemma, I suggest seeing your doctor or obgyn. But, also realize that the pill is never 100%. On another note, what are your symptoms that you are feeling other then being late on your period?
Cathy

Europe

#4426 Feb 13, 2013
Thanx kitten nt that pain,it comes only in missionary style .like when i tourch ur eye and u feel pain and remove the figure.bt my peeing z normal.i went to the doc last week it was ok.i was thinkin z tourching my cervix.
tina

Newport News, VA

#4427 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks kitten. I did have unprotected sex, but he had already ejaculated and then we had sex a few min later so im worried that any residual could have gotten inside....ive never had brown at the beginning only at the end of a period and i have had maybe one cramp which is also weird for me :/
Anon

Portland, OR

#4429 Feb 14, 2013
My bf and I have been using the pull out method this month , we ran out of condoms, he never came in me but I've heard the precum in rare cases cause pregnancy. My period is now 3 days late I usually get it the first or second week of the month but so far nothing. I've been peeing a lot & I've been sleeping a lo too. My boobs hurt when I touch them but not too much, should I worry ? Or wait a few more days? Idk if I'm just freaking out , help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit alleges Medicare fraud (Nov '09) 9 hr Fart Plants 50
News Harsher policies under Trump reportedly damage ... 9 hr Wildchild 6
News Could soy and cruciferous vegetables reduce bre... Thu Eat Up 1
News Alan Levine resigns as president of North Browa... (Jan '08) Thu Laura 19
low sperm Thu 2007 marie 1
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) Thu Chuck 171
News Symptoms And Treatments For Anxiety Disorders (May '14) Thu Johnny G 3
More from around the web