Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7300 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

shay

Amarillo, TX

#4348 Feb 8, 2013
today i bled a tiny bit, my period was two weeks ago, and its been about a week since ive had sex... what could that mean?
confused810

Philadelphia, PA

#4349 Feb 8, 2013
Hi, so i didnt get my period september,october,and november but i got it december but didnt get it in january. Ive had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on?
Starr

Dallas, TX

#4350 Feb 8, 2013
I was on birth control for eleven days, durinq and after my period I qott off and had sex until I started aqain like 3days after that, when I qot off I've been sexinq since even my ovulation day. Frequently peeinq, Eatinq more, bloated, center stomach cramps, feelinq of tuqqinqq behind my belly button , sleep so much, and very emotional could I be preqnant?
help me

Ilford, UK

#4351 Feb 9, 2013
Am 17 and I have sex a lot with my boyfriend we never used a condom. Blah blah... I was due to see at period at the start of feb from the 1-6 but it never came instead I was having really bad belly pains and in my legs too, my back was hurting, I kept feeling like I was going to vomit but it never came up, I always feel weak..that happen for a week and the next day on the 7 I start too see light bleeding then it became heavy am I pregent or not ?
Melissa

Covington, LA

#4352 Feb 9, 2013
Hi, my period is normal just the past two months it has been late last month it came on 4 days late and only stayed on for 4 days. It was suppose to come on yesterday and didn't. Should I be worried or just wait a few more days. Last months I just thought it was stress because we were moving but this month I have no stress and very happy. I been feel sick and have been going to the bathroom more then usual. My period been coming on every 28 days. Just these last two months it hasn't been. What it wrong with me.
Tye

United States

#4353 Feb 9, 2013
I'm not sure if anyone still pays attention to this post... But I have been having slight period cramps and my nipples to my breast are very sore... My period has suppose to came almost a week ago but there is still no sign.. Should I still schedule a gynecologist appointment or wait to see if my period comes a little late? If someone can respond at ty.franklin05@gmail.com ill be very happy
nervous

Haslet, TX

#4354 Feb 9, 2013
Hello idk if I am pregnant or not or even if this is the right place to ask this question but my fiance and I have had sex and he came in me 2 times and both times it hurt. Then my period was supposed to come but it was late. Now I have lower abdonen pains its like gas that never goes away pains. I been tired lately. Am I pregnant?! Or am I just being too paranoid?!
Taylor

Harrow, UK

#4355 Feb 9, 2013
Hi everyone, I hope this will all help in your worrys and stress am 18 and I've had 2 babies no not twins my little girl is 1 1/2 and my little boy is 6 months any way I think that if you plan to have a baby it doesn't work it does matter how much uu think about it

Your body will tell you when you are ready to be a mum

And same goes for the dad the sprem count will rasie when your body thinks its ready to take on a huge reposiability

I hope this really helps you all about wanting and planning for a baby

Most of uu that I've read are scared in case u r pregnant don't be some people that are on the pill, on the implant, coil and everything will get late periods

Look at me am on the implant and I come on 1 month next month am not and then I am again I always miss a month but I'm on for ages after that
Taylor

Harrow, UK

#4356 Feb 9, 2013
nervous wrote:
Hello idk if I am pregnant or not or even if this is the right place to ask this question but my fiance and I have had sex and he came in me 2 times and both times it hurt. Then my period was supposed to come but it was late. Now I have lower abdonen pains its like gas that never goes away pains. I been tired lately. Am I pregnant?! Or am I just being too paranoid?!
Well ur better taking a p.t if you not sure the doctors ones are really good I would suggessed you go to your gp and ask about all these sytoms I had the exact sytoms with my first and I was pregnant I went to the doctor when I was feeling like this
Jazz

United States

#4357 Feb 9, 2013
I was on the depo shot & i got off of it cause i couldnt psy for it. I was suppose to go get a pap & the shot in dec. I spoted the next day after my appiontment. Every since no period my chest been gettin bigger & hurting if i lay on my side(either). Plz help
Odje1889

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4358 Feb 9, 2013
I had irregular periods but is usually every 30-32 days now according to my calendar I'm 15 days late I don't have any symptoms of getting my period (cramps, swollen breast, back pains) I vomited once a week ago and I've been having heartburn but that's about it I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of taking a pregTest I don't want to be disappointed
Worried but hopeful

Elizabethtown, KY

#4359 Feb 9, 2013
I am now 12 days late but today (after a stressful night & sex) im having light spotting. Im wondering if I could be pregnant & if the spoting is a bad sign. I've not had any cramps, but I have tender brests, peeing is not any more ofyen than normal but its a lot when I go.(ex. I pee every hour normaly(drink a lot of tea & water) and I used to pee like 1/2 a pint worth now its closer to what seems like 1/2 a gallon) I am moody, sleepy, craving fruits (when I feel like eating) and I have a lot of dull aches all over, kinda like I spent all day in the gym. I haven't home tested yet thanks to a lte paycheck but any info would help. oh Idk if it makes a difference but I had 2 misscarrages before 1st was 13yrs ago (23 weeks along) other was 7 going on 8 yrs ago (13 weeks along)
Counfused

Hayward, CA

#4360 Feb 9, 2013
Ok so here it goes iv been on birth controls since I was 17 & im now 21.... On all the birth controls iv taken I havent had my period at all.. Bout 2 an a half weeks ago iv got off the implant because I want to have a baby... An for like 3 days iv been feeling sick to my stomach an for lik a week iv been moody an emotional... Iv taken 3 pregnancy test an all negative but I still havent had my period.... Can I still br pregnant?
Counfused

Hayward, CA

#4361 Feb 9, 2013
Ok so here it goes iv been on birth controls since I was 17 & im now 21.... On all the birth controls iv taken I havent had my period at all.. Bout 2 an a half weeks ago iv got off the implant because I want to have a baby... An for like 3 days iv been feeling sick to my stomach smells are getting stronger an cramps outta no wer that hurt lik hell in my lower stomach..... an for lik a week iv been moody an emotional I freakin hate it... Iv taken 3 pregnancy test an all negative but I still havent had my period.... Can I still br pregnant?
PLEASE HELP
help anyone

UK

#4362 Feb 9, 2013
Hiya. So im now four days late according to my period tracker and last night had unprotected sex.. Straight after had baaaaad cramps for like two mins thought i was coming on but NOTHIN! Why isthis pleaseeee reply
_minabina_

Haverstraw, NY

#4363 Feb 9, 2013
Wel , im on birth control and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex. My period came on thursday and lasted 2 days and than went away. I dont remember this ever happening but could i be preganet ?
help anyone

UK

#4364 Feb 10, 2013
Posibly if u have missed a pill? Or just a super short period
Lizzy

Carlisle, PA

#4365 Feb 10, 2013
Felicia wrote:
Me and my bf were playing around 2 days ago. i started bleeding alot he was covered in blood and when i stood up it was pouring from my vagina area it stopped but has started back up but not poring but is accompanied with me being sick to my stomach.. what could it be??? email at empress_of_the_knight@yahoo.co m
This happened to me before but I was in the shower when it started common out! I was so scared so I called my doctor and she said it was normal that some women get this from time to time it's like a cleanse! All that came out of me I was sitting in a blood bath but after that I had very heavy periods so I got on the depo shot! I took two shots and stopped because I gained 30 pounds and I had a period for 2 weeks straight and now my periods are regular!
Lizzy

Carlisle, PA

#4366 Feb 10, 2013
I started taking the depo shot in August I took another in October but didn't go take my one in January because it made me gain a lot of weight! 30 pounds! I started bleeding the middle of January and I bleed for 2 weeks straight! I stopped about a week ago! Me and my boyfriend just had sex and the condom broke inside me! My sromache feels weird! Or maybe it's all in my head! Could I be pregnant? Help please
Dee

UK

#4367 Feb 10, 2013
Hi iv had unprotected sex 3 times taken the pill all times within 72 hours all times.. Last week friday was the 3rd time and I took the morning after pill.. Iv been peeing a lot since then and I am getting brown discharge,peeing a lot,my tummy is sore frequent and I don't think I'm due to get my period yet... What could be wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 3 hr Quirky 288
News What to Do if You Get Scabies 4 hr sdcsteve 3
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... 6 hr Faith 2
News This is Ohio's drunkest city 15 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Sarasota man charged with 'doctor shopping' col... (Dec '11) 18 hr indict BEN CARDIN 8
News the Smoke-free trend (Nov '06) 18 hr Loving life 176
News Identifying and Treating BPH (Mar '12) Tue HWPROSTATE 31
More from around the web