Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 6,016

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Full Story
lady g

Lagos, Nigeria

#4324 Feb 7, 2013
hi,have been having severe pregnantcy symptoms for the past 7 days. only to start spotting today.could i be pregnant or is my normal period the menstral pain is beyond what have been experiencing.pls help me,because am tired of moving from one hospital to the other
Erika

Gladwin, MI

#4325 Feb 7, 2013
Ok so I'm 15 and have never had sex or even came close enough to a guy for me to be able to get pregnant. But my stomach has been feeling weird latley and haven't had my period in like 3 months...what does this mean?
kim

India

#4326 Feb 7, 2013
i got my periods on the 2 of jan and today is 7 of feb i didnt get my periods so i was taking ayurvedic capsules still no so i wen to the doctor for pregnancy test the result was negative so m i pregnant???? wen will get my periods or no doctor told me that my stomach is swollen frm inside ... what do i do
aleahakeene

Columbia, MO

#4327 Feb 7, 2013
about a week and a half ago i had sex with my boyfriend and since then i have had stomcahe pains and my muslces are sore but my breast feel fine and i havnt had a period yet......i have also be very tired and going to bed early....could i be pregnt?
emma

Akron, OH

#4328 Feb 7, 2013
ok so im 9 days late today ive been having light cramping like a creamy discharge i tierd all the time my heart is pumping harder ive taking at least 5 test all negative
Tasha

Cleveland, TN

#4329 Feb 7, 2013
ok.. im scared im 16 and my bf n i have been together almost 7 months we had sex like 2 and 1/2 weeks ago.. my boobs are sore and my lower right side of my stomach is hard ish i dont have nasea but i do feel sick around certain things i notice smells other people dont.. could i be pregnant
leena

Cape Town, South Africa

#4330 Feb 7, 2013
hi i have tha same symptoms,my breast are sore nause,cramping,sleeping hungry left ovary pain and swollen i did not have a period in januarie only spoting light pink dark red for two days please help wht is it
LaLa

Fountain Valley, CA

#4331 Feb 7, 2013
Nevermind I Got My Answer Im Pregnant!...Good Luck Ladies!!!
Missy

United States

#4332 Feb 7, 2013
i need help! i had unprotected sex last month and this month but for some reason my preiod came early and end early what does that mean? and i also started to notice that i would wake up in the mornings and id feel like i got to puke, and through out the day id feel like puking. My breast kinda started feeling sore but like now i dont feel it? My lower stomach started feeling bubbly and all weird whats that mean? im scared i dont know what to do! i kinda think i might be pregnant but honestly i dont know! and why do i get really hungry all the time? Someone please help!
Sadie

London, UK

#4333 Feb 7, 2013
Ello I'm 19 and I'm confused I had sex with my ex bf a while ago like last month on the 5th and every saturday as it was my first time and I came on my period for just 4 days I'm confused I took a pregenacy test nothing came up on all 3 of erm and I ant sure what to do it was on the 5\01\12 and now its not right cos my period is like clock work I come on every 4 weeks on the 22 and always been for seven days!!! Help plz xxx
love61

United States

#4334 Feb 7, 2013
I've had unprotected sex and the next day I started my period,could I be pregnant and then I had sex five days after that with a condom,we didnt do it. Very long but if I push on my boobs it hurts and around 7at night i get headaces and tired and my stomach been look bigger and I dont know if I'm just eating alot but I'm scared I might be prego Please help I'm scared!!
Kaci

Cleveland, GA

#4335 Feb 7, 2013
So my husband and I had sex a week ago. I day after I got off my period. That following Tuesday I woke up throwing up sick and had a horrible headache. Same Wednesday, Thursday my stomach hurts my back and head hurts. I know it's too early to tell if I'm pregnant but is it possible? We are really hoping for one. I'm usually about 29 day cycle. All my ovulation tests so far is coming back negative.
luc

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#4336 Feb 7, 2013
Hi There, i was on nur-isterate for 6 years and my last injection was last year Nov, i've been fine but now since the beginning of the week i've started feeling very nauseas (mostly the whole day),headaches not so much, i'm always warm(it's like my tempreture shoots through the roof for no reason), been getting pains in my lower / middle back, boobs and nipples itch and pain, now also started getting adominal pain since yesterday and when i wipe myself there is like pink brownish discharge. please give your comments!
luc

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#4337 Feb 8, 2013
luc wrote:
Hi There, i was on nur-isterate for 6 years and my last injection was last year Nov, i've been fine but now since the beginning of the week i've started feeling very nauseas (mostly the whole day),headaches not so much, i'm always warm(it's like my tempreture shoots through the roof for no reason), been getting pains in my lower / middle back, boobs and nipples itch and pain, now also started getting adominal pain since yesterday and when i wipe myself there is like pink brownish discharge. please give your comments!
and i can't wake up in the mornings all i wanna do is sleep
natlie

United States

#4338 Feb 8, 2013
ASAP HELPP! so my boyfriend and I had sex two days before my period with and without condom but he didn't cum inside me. Two days after I started to bleed a lot but it only lasted two days which is odd since my period last about 7days . After the day we had sex I had diarea and what i thought to be my "period" can i be pregnant
becca

UK

#4339 Feb 8, 2013
I was supposed to be due my cycle the day and I have not am feeling like crap and feeling sick I get headaches and lower dominal pain and the lower of my stomach is hard and I get really badly dizzy and feel sick when I smell smoke as my bf smokes and it never used to bother me can sum one give me sum advice please xxx
love61

United States

#4340 Feb 8, 2013
love61 wrote:
I've had unprotected sex and the next day I started my period,could I be pregnant and then I had sex five days after that with a condom,we didnt do it. Very long but if I push on my boobs it hurts and around 7at night i get headaces and tired and my stomach been look bigger and I dont know if I'm just eating alot but I'm scared I might be prego Please help I'm scared!!
and all I wanna do is sleep in the morning I Don't wanna wake up Please someone comment and tell me What u think I'm scared!!:(
help

Atlanta, GA

#4341 Feb 8, 2013
I'm on the pill and i had sex 2 weeks ago and i forgot to take my pill once last week and now I'm 2 days late...could i be pregnant
becca

UK

#4342 Feb 8, 2013
help wrote:
I'm on the pill and i had sex 2 weeks ago and i forgot to take my pill once last week and now I'm 2 days late...could i be pregnant

Have you had any early pregnancy symptoms and if you are on the pill and forgot to take the pill u cud be but I would advice you to see doctor straight away they are the best to tell you I f you are or not xx
becca

UK

#4343 Feb 8, 2013
love61 wrote:
<quoted text> and all I wanna do is sleep in the morning I Don't wanna wake up Please someone comment and tell me What u think I'm scared!!:(
You could have a urination infection that's what could be causing it and have u had your period yet or are u late for your period and if you go to doctor they will tell if you are or not and did you do it before you ovulated or after ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative treatment helps children with autism 18 min Wisdom 2
How to naturally cure tooth decay and gum disease 3 hr kelsey compars 1
Mind the gap: If physical illness was treated l... 4 hr Frank 3
Amity High School To Present Play About Survivo... 4 hr Frank 13
Rebranding Psychiatry: Euphemisms, Stigma, and ... 4 hr Frank 2
Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist 4 hr pailrider 1
What is a urologist? What do urologists do? 4 hr pailrider 2
More from around the web