Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 5,966

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Full Story
please

Pretoria, South Africa

#4303 Feb 6, 2013
Hi. I'm 17 years old. I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend didn't con in me not even around or near me. I haven't experienced any symptoms of pregnancy. Is there stil chaces of being pregnant?
Confused one

Bury Saint Edmunds, UK

#4304 Feb 6, 2013
Hi I am 32 trying and have very tender breasts and bad gas but done a test and its negative ?
Ratchet

Canton, TX

#4305 Feb 6, 2013
I am almost 2 weeks late on my period and am really stressed out about it.. Me and my bf had sex Sunday and Monday night but also had sex two weekends ago as well. I am on birth control but two weeks ago I ran out and haven't had a chance to get anymore. I'm not sure if it's stress or If im pregnant what do I do?
cassie08

United States

#4306 Feb 6, 2013
I had sex with my boyfriend on jan 6th 2013 and he came inside me . my period was on dec 21 2012 but then i started slightly bleeding on the 23 of january then after that i started bledding more it lasted 2 days which i normally last 4 days . Is there a possibilty i could be pregnant ????

Since: Feb 13

Ashburn, VA

#4307 Feb 6, 2013
My name Sabrina Lukas from britain. I am having problems with my fertility system and i am finding it difficult to have my child since i cant get pregnant, so a friend of mine drop me this Herbal Doctor email called Dr.okuta from the western part of africa, that he is a powerful man, that he will help me solve my problems, actually on that same day i contacted dr okuta at 2.30am, and he said that i have nothing to worry about, so hapilly, on thursfay of that same week, he called me that i should go to hospital for checkup, i went down, so graciously, my home doctor happily tells me that i am 3weeks pregnant. I jumped up happily and call my husband at work to celebrate with me at home.. He quickly drive down and celebrate.. Now my life that i thought it was miserable at the first time without a child, is now fully comple. So i want you to celebrate with me to thank Dr Okuta for his help.
I plead any body who need this man to help them please i will advice if you contact him online now to solve your problems at: Dr.okutasolutioncentre@gmail.c om
thank you sir
Dr.okutasolutioncentre@gmail.c om
you are a perfect man.
Lovemykids

Waverly, OH

#4308 Feb 6, 2013
My last period was jan 17-22. Now I'm feeling some nausea and my body temp is up I ovulated 28-5 of feb and we was trying then but I'm getting stubborn waiting to test but I can till valentines day is it possible to have symptoms now
stephanie

Marcus Hook, PA

#4309 Feb 6, 2013
Most Likely Has She Tooken A Pregnancy Test Because Sometimes You Can Be Pregnant And Still Be On Your Period ,
young and dumb

Edmonton, Canada

#4310 Feb 6, 2013
Anabella wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a normal period, but for only four days you should be fine. Im 23 now and still have an irregular period like that. Do you feel normal now, or any weird symptoms?
no not at all. i feel normal I'm just scared cause im bloated or just getting fat. My period is irregular has been forever.
kolade josie

Nigeria

#4311 Feb 6, 2013
i saw my period twice last month, the first one was my normal and after then i had sex but i used a drug to protect my self and he did not even come in me but i still took the drug to protect my self but 2weeks later i fl ill and had a test to discover i had typhoid and malaria and that same time i saw my period again but this time the blood was darker and i have been having breast pain and swells, please why am i having such pain. pls reply
djgfdsj

Cuauhtémoc, Mexico

#4312 Feb 6, 2013
omfg i'm wondering who of these women actually got preggo
if you're reading this and you commented and had a baby say something it would be interesting
Daphne

Prince Rupert, Canada

#4313 Feb 6, 2013
I'm confused, my lower stomach feels weird sometimes, i can't describe the feeling anyway, I get weird feelings in my lower stomach, I eat alot, n I feel sad some days n don't know why, anybody know anything about that??
Sammi

Moultrie, GA

#4314 Feb 6, 2013
Hi I'm 20 years old. My lmc was jan 4th. I've always been irregular my whole life since I've had my first. My boyfriend and I had sex a couple nights ago and it was unprotected and for the first time he finished without pulling. When I have my periods I usually have to use an ultra tampon for at least 4 days when I'm on my period. Yesterday (5th) I started bleeding, but it's VERY light. I have been using a LIGHT tampon instead if the ULTRA that I use. Today (6th) I inserted a light tampon at 2pm and took out at 9:30pm and it was full. Not sure if its my period of what? I took one test already and it said negative. It's a clear blue digital. I plan on taking another in the morning as well. Also, I'm not cramping but I do feel nauseous. Please email any info to sammigirl74014@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it!
LaLa

Fountain Valley, CA

#4315 Feb 6, 2013
My ovulation date was the 16 of last month I've been having lower back pains my nipples are super sore I have been having headaches and I'm 4 days late could I possibly be pregnant?...I have regular periods every 28 days I just need to know should I take a test now???!!!!
Rachel Murphy

Dublin, Ireland

#4316 Feb 6, 2013
I'm 16. I had unprotected sex about a month ago, and my period was due 3 days ago, but it's late. Lately I've been vomiting a lot. But I don't know I that could just be from stressing out over it. Could I be pregnant?
Anabella

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4317 Feb 6, 2013
young and dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
no not at all. i feel normal I'm just scared cause im bloated or just getting fat. My period is irregular has been forever.
Then I am pretty sure you are fine, I get like that too. Give it another week, if you still feel bloated take a hpt so that you can be sure and not stress yourself out :)
Jess

Rowville, Australia

#4318 Feb 7, 2013
My period was due on the 28th of January.. and I still don't have it. I'm always regular..
Over the last 2 days, I've had brown/blackish discharge, but only when I wipe.
My partner and I have been trying for a baby, but have had no luck.
I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests, and all have come up negative.
Has anyone else had these symptoms?
If so, what was the outcome?
young and dumb

Edmonton, Canada

#4319 Feb 7, 2013
Anabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am pretty sure you are fine, I get like that too. Give it another week, if you still feel bloated take a hpt so that you can be sure and not stress yourself out :)
Cooolio thank you (:
anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#4320 Feb 7, 2013
On da 20th of january I was supposed 2c my period den I hve experienced a brown spotty discharge.whn i hve sex with my husband my vagina sore nd evn whn I urinate it sore very bad,yesterday I had sex nd after sme few minutes I was bleeding,nd de last day I had Unprotected sex was on de 25th dec!I'm recently feeling. Bubbles in my stomach going up,nd I puff I lot .can somebody tell me whts going on?
Julia

Cape Town, South Africa

#4321 Feb 7, 2013
Hi had unprocted sex 2 days before periods.1day of periods start by spotting light pink,next 3days were normal and skip a day then dark brown discharge.Had a cramps lower back abdominal and left side.Feels sumthing swimming in tummy,hotflashes and light headaches sumtimes
sammy

Australia

#4323 Feb 7, 2013
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year and im only 16 and hes nearly 18 but whenever we have sex we cant use a condom because im allergic to them so he has came in me a few times but the other week we had sex and he came in me but that night i was ovulating and i typed online an ovulating calendar to see if i was actually ovulating and it obviously said yes but also said to take a test this sunday the 10th feb. I have been spewing everyday morning and night! I cannot eat otherwise ill just bring it back up and i have been getting alot of pimples and i never get pimples ever! I have also been getting headaches and feeling light-headed and the weirdest stomach pains , could this mean im pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 15 min BLOODY__FATALITY 59
Low Cost Dental Implants In Costa Rica Cut Into... (Dec '12) 17 min RJ of Oregon 22
Dr Amarjit Gill: Extractions can be a straightf... 1 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 1 hr Schmones 76,056
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 2 hr cpeter1313 31
Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE) 2014 ... 3 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Cuba Sends 91 More Doctors to Fight Ebola 3 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 8

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE