Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 5,954

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Full Story
jessy

UK

#4280 Feb 5, 2013
Pls can someone reply to my message pleasee. I am desperately in need of an answer.
mishi

Newark, DE

#4281 Feb 5, 2013
I have had my period on 18th of jan 2013 and after that I have had sex, since then i have been peeing a lot a week later i started getting sensitive to smells and few days later my breast became tender, and i have been gassy a lot and stretching in stomach and sort of cramping... can I be pregnant?
Case

Saint James, NY

#4282 Feb 5, 2013
About 3 days ago I had some beer and 3 or 4 and ever since the next morning I have felt sick , I can't smoke cigarets like I used to and my stomach has been feeling really weird , iv also has a lot of gas .. I'm tired all the time and iv been sleeping about 12 hours aday .. I feel nausea and when I feel hungry I eat but don't feel good after .. Can anyone tell me what's going on ..
swtch0c1

Zwolle, LA

#4283 Feb 5, 2013
VOMITTING & HEADACHES can be due to a certain kind of virus. But your sensitivity in smell is a big sign of pregnancy
swtch0c1

Zwolle, LA

#4284 Feb 5, 2013
mishi wrote:
I have had my period on 18th of jan 2013 and after that I have had sex, since then i have been peeing a lot a week later i started getting sensitive to smells and few days later my breast became tender, and i have been gassy a lot and stretching in stomach and sort of cramping... can I be pregnant?
"If signs are showing this early, chances are you are already pregnant"
Nocks

South Africa

#4285 Feb 5, 2013
Been planning to concieve and now my periods ar 2days late, my bf has been feeling weird and acting like a pregnant woman yet I don't feel anything, he's having morning sickness,always tired,back pains u name it but only 2day I felt nauseous when I woke up....so I'm not sure...could I be pregnant
Jemma

Birmingham, UK

#4287 Feb 5, 2013
I am four days late had stomach cramps and aches done a test come back not pregnant my three last periods only been on for two hours
Heather

Detroit, MI

#4288 Feb 5, 2013
Confused wrote:
So im 16 & last month I had sex while I thought I was off my period, my partner ejaculated in me .The next day I was fine but then I started bleeding for a day and ahalf. My period stoped. As this month passed ive been thinking dang I just might be prego. I havent took the time to cheack because im scared ,but tomarrow im supposed to start my period & if I dont idk what to do or think. I cannt go to any one around me for help I come from a strict family & I trust no friends ?~&i get bad cramps, lower back pains and constantly feel like vomitting & feel bloated ?

You need to take a test. This is very serious you cant keep it to yourself. Being so young doesnt afford you the ablitlty to do this on your own. Talk to your parents they might not be thrilled but its worse if you keep it fromt them. Trust me parnets are stupid they know when something is up. If you managed to not get pergnant i would encourge you to not have sex anymore you are too young and cant handle the cost of having a child when u are on urself. But please go to your parnets!
Jemma

Birmingham, UK

#4289 Feb 5, 2013
Jemma wrote:
I am four days late had stomach cramps and aches done a test come back not pregnant my three last periods only been on for two hours
please reply
14 years old

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4290 Feb 5, 2013
i am 14.i had unproctected sex last week and my period is due this week.my period is late and i keep seein this white fluid which comes out.am i pregnant?
jesi12

United States

#4292 Feb 5, 2013
I had sex a day after ovulation also a day before my period and the day it ended. I had a tiny blood clot n pinkish on toilet paper. The 6 day after my period i had light brown discharge which is not normal for me. Can i be pregnant
anonymous

Bakersfield, CA

#4293 Feb 5, 2013
I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i current got off the shot last year since August and havent had a regular period ever since. this month i bleed for two weeks straight and then got off for a couple of days and know im back on it but its not heavy. Sometimes its spotting and sometimes normal flow. We are trying to get pregnant but i just dont know if thats possible right now. I need help, i dont know whats wrong. Is it the Depo. still in my system? Am i pregnant or idk? I need some answers
anonymous

Bakersfield, CA

#4294 Feb 5, 2013
I would say wait a bit longer for another week and take a pregnacy test. to be sure.
14 years old wrote:
i am 14.i had unproctected sex last week and my period is due this week.my period is late and i keep seein this white fluid which comes out.am i pregnant?
amber

Kendallville, IN

#4295 Feb 5, 2013
Hi; I was supposed to start my period on the 16th of January and I have yet began to start and its now the 5th of February.. I am not having any symptoms of being prego.. I do have a lot of medical problems and I had a shot in December.. Could I still be prego or no??
Betbet

Lexington, NC

#4296 Feb 5, 2013
I'm worried I may possibly be pregnant. I have had unprotected sex 5 times this month. And 2 times was while I am "fertile" according to my period tracker. I'm not expecting my period until about 7 more days.
young and dumb

Edmonton, Canada

#4297 Feb 5, 2013
K well.. I'm 15.. and i had sex, a month ago, took like.. 4 pregnancy tests all negative, i bled for 4 days.. and I'm scared and confused..
am i pregnant or is it just..
a weird cycle i got ?._.
someone help me out!
Confuseddd

Lenni, PA

#4298 Feb 5, 2013
My periods always been heavy, but now my period just started this Sunday and its extremely light and I'm worried. About 2 weeks ago I was bleeding way lighter than now and had alil cramping. Now that I'm on my "period" I'm confused because its super light and I never had this before. A couple weeks ago I also had unprotected sex...what could this be?
Charlotte

UK

#4299 Feb 6, 2013
I posted on here a couple of weeks ago and didnt relly get any help so i had brown dischrge for a week not loads a small amount but it went and now i am very bloated and look as though my stomch as stretched it almost feels like i have pulled a muscle low down i feel sick first thing on a morning but not acctually been sick i had very sore boobs a couple of weeks ago but now they arnt too bad going to make. Doc app n explain to him whats goin on see if he knows any one having the same thing please tell me also i have not took a rest since lst week which was negative
ska

Chennai, India

#4300 Feb 6, 2013
Hi...I had my last period on Jan 1 but still I don't get my period by feeling the symptoms of getting period....now we are panning for a baby...I'm wondering that I should be conceive...
Anabella

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4301 Feb 6, 2013
young and dumb wrote:
K well.. I'm 15.. and i had sex, a month ago, took like.. 4 pregnancy tests all negative, i bled for 4 days.. and I'm scared and confused..
am i pregnant or is it just..
a weird cycle i got ?._.
someone help me out!
If you had a normal period, but for only four days you should be fine. Im 23 now and still have an irregular period like that. Do you feel normal now, or any weird symptoms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) 18 min hopeless 605
10 things fertility clinics won't tell you 3 hr ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND 2
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Alternative Now ... (Dec '12) 7 hr jimmycollins123 13
DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) 9 hr J Kumar 1,089
Schizophrenia is eight different diseases, not one 11 hr USA MMR AUTISM 12
P.F. Changs paints horses PINK for breast cancer 12 hr gochangs 2
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... 12 hr Sherlayne 21

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE