Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BellaOnline

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Comments
4,061 - 4,080 of 5,923 Comments Last updated Monday
Jasmine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hello everyone, My Name is Jasmine and I'm 21. It seems like I can never get full like every two hours I be hungry all the time and I say its been two weeks now. And I sleep but my periods use to be 5 days now their 3 days but idk can someone please tell me!!!! ASAP PLEASE
kendra

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hey guys well I'm confuse I had unprotected sex January 9 and he came in me after that I never feel good I was throwing I'm always gassy and have mild cramps and headaches but what confused me more was that I had a normal period January 28 but after that it went back to the same way again headaches nausea cramps can I still be pregnant somebody please help
Help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I had sex with no protection like 5 days ago . He came inside me like 3 times .. I've been having cramps but they go away at times ..
This morning i woke up & went to use the restroom & there was blood spots in my pee ..
Could I be pregnant ?
goddess

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi I realy don't know much I have aw six year old boy but when I found out I was pregnant of him I had a severe stomach pain but no symptoms. Of pregnancy cause my period was normal and i went to the doc and blood test positive. But this time my period came only 3 days im reg. But have lots of discomfort. I urinate a lot and i think i have urinary track infeccion could i be pregnant ? My first pregnancy no symptoms. Thank. You
goddess

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Oh ps. My period always lasts 7 days can some one who realy knows help me
Becca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I am 15 days late for my period witch I'm never really late. My last period was 12/22/2012 it is now 2/3/2013. I don't have many signs except peeing a little more then regular, moody(so my boyfriend says) and hunger and sleepiness. I have too two at home pregnancy test both negative. I'm not sure what it could be:( any suggestion would help
confused

Woking, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi I'm on the implant, it runs out in July but lately I've had lots of milky/ cloudy discharge, I've had lower abdominal aches, my nipples look darker and they are sore to touch, I've been very tired and I've had headaches could I be pregnant? I don't want to take a pregnancy test because I don't want to waste money. Could my implant have run out or slowly not working properly now because It must be taken out in July which is like 5 months away. It's been in my arm for like 2 years and 7 months. Someone help me please!
Tammy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Help
sade brown

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I have not got I period since september and I was put on the pill because I was bleeding and has been since september since I bleed could I be pregnant
Late Day 31

Altamont, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

So I am 31 day's late on my period and i have taken 2 test and they said negative but my mother had my little brother and her home test were still coming out negative when she was 3 months she had to go and take a blood test and you see im 17 and i had a miscarriage about a year ago and my period has been regular sense then but now im having a dull pain (like a tight feeling) to the left and right of my navel and to the lower left and im not sure if that could be a sign that i could be pregnant again we do use protection but we had a slip about a month ago and im not sure if it could have split i didnt feel like this with my first pregnancy but they often say that you feel different with each one and my back has been hurting more than usual and ive been yoyoing on my weight for the last three weeks ill go up and down about 3 pounds ever 2-4 day's... i have always had head aches but it seems they have been getting worse i haven't had implantation bleeding like i did the last time... but im just not sure why my period would be this late and why i would feel my the light tightening in my stomach??
Alisa

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

My breasts have been really sore I have been moody and have had cramps only on one side of my lower abdomen and frequent headaches and i felt nautious this morning my period is due right about now and I am noticeing some bleeding today but its very light and I have just been feeling different I have taken a couple tests but they have all come back negative how long should I wait to take another test obviously I won't take one if I keep bleeding cause it could be my period I'm just worried..
Alisa

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Also I have been super super tired
Kean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 3 times he came in me.. Here it is 2weeks nd ahalf later. And I have a itchy vagina with watery discharge.. I dnt wanna use the monastats 7 untill ik id im prego.. Nt sure of my problem considering yeast infection are common. .. Just wanna knw wat do u think. I neef answers.. Kean thanks
Keyera

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I have been having weird cravings lately and noticed i've been eating a lot. headaches, stomach pains, nausea, dizzyness, been very sleepy as well. i took a lot of pregnancy tests but they all say that im not preg. but yet i notice that my stomach is rounded and solid. my back has been killing me,and breasts and ive been peeing a lot as well.
Any advice?
Keyera

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

i have also never missed a period.
Sara

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi, my last period was jan. 13-17 I had unprotected sex on the 31st while I was ovulating and my boyfriend came in me. The very next day my lower stomach started cramping like my period was on but it wasn't. It cramped all evening that day &&even after I ate. Since my boyfriend came into me I've been havin a white discharge, we had sex again Saturday the 2nd and there was a lot of white discharge on him. Also my nipples feel very sore when i touch them and when I got in the shower I felt a lot of tugging and pulling in my stomach. Are these pregnancy symptoms? Should I test?
Loveyourself

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

So I had unprotected sex with my bf many times and he came in me so many times....but about a month ago and lately my body has been feeling weird my boobs feel sore/ swollen I have back pain been feeling noxious could I be pregnant ? Even though I am irregular ?
dubb life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I have been eating alot more and I haven't started my period I feel like I don't wanna do the Normal things I've always done.. I don't know what's wrong!!
she

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

My bf and I had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he could come in me. I took the morning after pill 2 days later and I now have my period a week after taking the morning after pill. Does this mean that I am not pregnant?
Tryin myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Becca my suggestion would be to wait a few more days and retest then. If it still comes out negative you may want to get a blood test done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Medicine Forum right now

Search the Medicine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 min WTH 9,251
'Dangerous Boob Tour' Aims To Education Women A... 12 min V Murray 1
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... 19 min Mongo Lloyd 3
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital picketed (Aug '08) 1 hr Joan P 9
White, straight women leading surge in infertil... 1 hr rhb 3
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... 1 hr Jessie 2
Miami Cosmetic Dentist Explains Sedation Dentistry (Jun '10) 1 hr Jesus RamirIez 5
•••
•••