Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7347 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Richmond Hill, GA

#4223 Feb 1, 2013
Okay well I was on the depo shot (it was my first depo shot) I didn't went back to get my second shot but anyways my boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago and he came 1 time outside and the 3 times inside me I can't tell if I am pregnant or not because I have been bleeding for 4 months already but when he came I stop bleeding for 4 days and now I'm light bleeding I have been so nauseous lately like in the mornings is horrible could I be pregnant or that's just my head?

South Africa

#4224 Feb 1, 2013
I was on contraceptives aftr I gave birth to my baby boy but then I stopped on november I was suppose to go back on the 5th of january but I didn't and I've been active since then! I was on my period just a week ago but now I feel like my breast a huge. How long can u stay without the contraceptive until it wears off ur body?

Delhi, India

#4225 Feb 1, 2013
hi i m 21... me and my boyfriend had sex nearly 20 days ago and i have missed my last periods. I am doubtful if i am pregnant or not. I am taking some medicines suggested by my friend. Bt i am not sure whether it would really work or not. Plz help me.

#4226 Feb 2, 2013
i almost had sex with my bf but we didnt bt he released on my body but i didnt knw if he released in me so i didnt use anything d next day i saw my mensuration is it possible for me 2 b pregnant

United States

#4227 Feb 2, 2013
I had sex at the end of december and i had a normal period a few days after. but now January i did not get my period .i am now 11 days late and im really paranoid. i have no symptoms at all except my nipples hurt a lilttle. and i feel my lower right part of my belly gettin bigger helpp!!

Glenview Nas, IL

#4228 Feb 2, 2013
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading my post do you think im pregnant or no?...
when are you supposed to start? Im only 4weeks along and have very little symptoms...lots of cramping, nauseated and dizzy. This is my 4th pregnancy and its very different from my last three. What type of hpt are you using?

Glenview Nas, IL

#4229 Feb 2, 2013
renee wrote:
I had sex at the end of december and i had a normal period a few days after. but now January i did not get my period .i am now 11 days late and im really paranoid. i have no symptoms at all except my nipples hurt a lilttle. and i feel my lower right part of my belly gettin bigger helpp!!
you're 11 days late?? I'd definitely take a test!! I'm pregnant with my fourth and I have very few symptoms.

#4230 Feb 2, 2013
Havent have my period yet i supposed to have this Feb 2, 2013 and my boyfriend and i had sex Jan 7, 2012 just after my period is it possibly that i'am pregnant? last week i had brown discharged and thought that i'm going to have my period but no. is it possibly for me to get preganant right after i had my period?

Wilson, NC

#4231 Feb 2, 2013
If I had sex 6 days before my period could I be pregnant?

#4232 Feb 2, 2013
Hi I've never done this before but here goes,
I had my birthcontrol implant out on the 16th of jan 2013 I had unprotected sex that day I had my 1st period on the 18th and came off on the 28th but been having unprotected sex allway through my mentrual cycle till now for past 2days my food has been tasting funny I keep getting twinges in my lower left stomach I feel bloated gone of my food and had a brown kinda discharge but only when I wipe could I be pregnant?

Hyattsville, MD

#4233 Feb 2, 2013
Helpp I'm freaking out i had unprotected sex three days before the day my period was supposed to come and I have been stressing ever since. It's been six days since my missed period and it doesn't help that I have really bad anxiety but it hurts to pee and I have had a brownish discharge. Does that mean I'm pregnant for sure?

United States

#4234 Feb 2, 2013
I had unprotected sex on dec 25 and 26 my boyfriend ejucalated inside me and my period came on the 30 of December it wasn't normal at all and on the period tracker my next period was to be on jan 27 but its not feb 2 and today me and him had sex again and he did the same thing but now I'm spotting and stomach cramping ! I took 3 pregnancy test and they all said negative
A concerned person

Louisville, KY

#4235 Feb 2, 2013
Everybody take a test! Everyone on here obviously wants to be pregnant!

Marble, NC

#4236 Feb 2, 2013
I'm suppose to get my period on the 15th but the 29th & the 30th me and my man had unprotected sex, when will be a good time to take a test? I know it's most likely I am, but I just don't wanna take it to early.

San Mateo, CA

#4237 Feb 3, 2013
Hi I'm delayed for a month now.. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last month.. But I have symptoms that I experienced before my period starts.. But I'm 1 month delayed now..pls help me..

Helensvale, Australia

#4238 Feb 3, 2013
Can someone help. Me and my partner had unprotected sex while ovulating , I'm due for my period tomorrow but normally it comes a day early . I've been feeling really sick around different foods like raw meet I pee alot I haven't taken a number 2 in probably 2 days I'm so tired all the time dizzy if I stand up to fast my breasts have been so sore for weeks and I cry out of no where . Could I even be pregnant ?

United States

#4239 Feb 3, 2013
Hello everyone, My Name is Jasmine and I'm 21. It seems like I can never get full like every two hours I be hungry all the time and I say its been two weeks now. And I sleep but my periods use to be 5 days now their 3 days but idk can someone please tell me!!!! ASAP PLEASE

Jacksonville, FL

#4240 Feb 3, 2013
Hey guys well I'm confuse I had unprotected sex January 9 and he came in me after that I never feel good I was throwing I'm always gassy and have mild cramps and headaches but what confused me more was that I had a normal period January 28 but after that it went back to the same way again headaches nausea cramps can I still be pregnant somebody please help

United States

#4242 Feb 3, 2013
I had sex with no protection like 5 days ago . He came inside me like 3 times .. I've been having cramps but they go away at times ..
This morning i woke up & went to use the restroom & there was blood spots in my pee ..
Could I be pregnant ?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4243 Feb 3, 2013
Hi I realy don't know much I have aw six year old boy but when I found out I was pregnant of him I had a severe stomach pain but no symptoms. Of pregnancy cause my period was normal and i went to the doc and blood test positive. But this time my period came only 3 days im reg. But have lots of discomfort. I urinate a lot and i think i have urinary track infeccion could i be pregnant ? My first pregnancy no symptoms. Thank. You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Night Shift Nurse Demands Apology From Domino's... (Apr '16) 2 hr Leave the past be... 71
News Questions to ask your dentist about preventativ... (Aug '15) 6 hr full-dental-coverage 13
News Vaccinations required for next school year - 19 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News Nun says she's left with nothing after legal fi... 21 hr anndoy 1
News PSL doctor and wife arrested (Mar '12) Sun Patricia Kopelakis 17
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sat motherhood 9,784
News Pet vaccines are costly, toxic and dangerous - ... Sat Lacee 10