Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7264 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4019 Jan 26, 2013
HELP me kp wrote:
I'm also verry tired and just want too fall asleep my boobs seem too be getting a little bigger
first u must test ur pregnancy!
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4020 Jan 26, 2013
HELP me kp wrote:
Hi I'm 16 will be 17 this halloween,its 4 days after unprotected sex I've missed 4 pills and I have like bad cramping in my lower stomach I feel sick in the mornings but not sick the other day I ate loads then 5 minutes after my body was telling me I was hungry and it felt like I hadnt eaten in a day kept doing that all day my stomach feel weird I have a weird pain/sensation in the left side of my stomach I keep getting head aches my lower back aches a lil the other morning I woke up and it felt like my stomach was being stretched (never felt this before) I am verry gassy and constipated am I pregnant ?
fr ur constipatn u cn take isabgol with curd nd take lots of liquids
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4021 Jan 26, 2013
HELP me kp wrote:
Hi I'm 16 will be 17 this halloween,its 4 days after unprotected sex I've missed 4 pills and I have like bad cramping in my lower stomach I feel sick in the mornings but not sick the other day I ate loads then 5 minutes after my body was telling me I was hungry and it felt like I hadnt eaten in a day kept doing that all day my stomach feel weird I have a weird pain/sensation in the left side of my stomach I keep getting head aches my lower back aches a lil the other morning I woke up and it felt like my stomach was being stretched (never felt this before) I am verry gassy and constipated am I pregnant ?
stomach aches,headaches nd gassy all of these becoz of constipation
HELP me kp

Brighton, UK

#4022 Jan 26, 2013
Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>stomach aches,headaches nd gassy all of these becoz of constipation
.- I only had constipation for one day
Confused

Stockton, CA

#4023 Jan 26, 2013
Hello im a mother of 3 and I had alot of weird pregnancy in the passed and every pregnancy is different. And every time I get pregnant I know. But im really confused at this point. I had sex with my husband on Dec 22, 2012 and had my period two weeks after and havent had sex since then but ive been using the restroom alot and been having tummy pain each time I lay on my tummy or I get pains with my kids lay on it. Its be 2 years since the last time I got pregnant. So can I be pregnant? Im really confused can someone help me and thank you.
Scared

Australia

#4024 Jan 26, 2013
Hey, so I'm really worried. My last period started on the 25th of December 2012 and I haven't had mine yet and it's 27th of January 2013. I definitely have not had sex, come into contact with anything sexual at all. Could I be pregnant? Why is my period so late?
My last period only went for two days!
Kala

Aberdeen, WA

#4025 Jan 26, 2013
MISH wrote:
Hey everyone. So my bf and I had unprotected sex around mid November. My period was due Dec 4th. Before my "due date" I started experiencing some lower abdominal pain (like period cramps) then on the wednesday before my period was due..I had some heavy spotting. Some red most of it was brown. Enough for me to think that my period had started early so I put on a pad. By the time I went back to check like 2 hrs later it had completely stopped. The pad just had brown on it. Implantation bleeding? So I never got a real period and now I'm getting headaches everyday, backaches, my breasts are SOOOO tender and my nipples are extremely sensitive, increased urination, increased appetite, and very vivid dreams. No severe morning sickness but sometimes I get a little queasy. Right now I'm feeling cramps like my period is coming but it goes from dull to sharp. Oh and I'm moody as hell lol. Does this sound like a pregnancy? Help me out. Thanks.
Hi,I'm feeling the same way!! my friends and I have beentalking about this and they eventhink iam. did you ever find out if you were or not? because this could probablyhelp me.
Heather

Taylor, MI

#4026 Jan 26, 2013
HELP PLEASE! Im 22 yrs old and my husband and i are trying to get pregnant. My last period was dec 25th. I had been on the birth control pill for almost seven years and i was clock work. Before i started the pill i was not regular at all. This is my first month without my pill and if my many pregnancy test didnt say negitive i wouldnt have a doubt in my mind. My belly botton hurts, im super moody, back cramps, side cramps lower ab cramps/ sharp pains, super gassy and getting gas bubbles. I at times feel sick to my stomach but havent thrown up yet(was never much for it my whole life) i have cravings for foods i love but at an odd level. I must have little debbie in the house at all times it seems and yogart going through that fast too. Not sure whats going on if you went by my pill pack i'm two days late for my period. Not sure if its hormones or i'm pregnant. All my test say negitive but i feel like the tests are off there rocker, not bleeding nor any brown discharge. Had some gel like discharge not sure what that could be. But i'm really confused anyone have any thoughts??? I will try to keep checking back but you can also email me at [email protected] please any ideas would be great i'm out!
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4027 Jan 26, 2013
Scared wrote:
Hey, so I'm really worried. My last period started on the 25th of December 2012 and I haven't had mine yet and it's 27th of January 2013. I definitely have not had sex, come into contact with anything sexual at all. Could I be pregnant? Why is my period so late?
My last period only went for two days!
test ur pregnancy
Jane

Ireland

#4028 Jan 26, 2013
Hi. I'm very worried right now. Ten days past ovulation I've gone from having mild brown discharge when I wipe to once having pinky spots when wiped to severe abdominal pain for few hours three days before periods due that I thought was my patriots but nothing ! Anyone else had this. I'm also emotional and tired. Thanks.
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4030 Jan 26, 2013
Jane wrote:
Hi. I'm very worried right now. Ten days past ovulation I've gone from having mild brown discharge when I wipe to once having pinky spots when wiped to severe abdominal pain for few hours three days before periods due that I thought was my patriots but nothing ! Anyone else had this. I'm also emotional and tired. Thanks.
hello jane!wht abt ur abd.pain?
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4031 Jan 26, 2013
R u f9 jane?
Quilla

Atlanta, GA

#4032 Jan 26, 2013
Im 25 just had my first miscarriage Dec 17 2012 it would have been my first child i got on birth control and a couple weeks later i been sexually active twice i want to have a baby...i been having brown discharge with a little odor and gas and been real tired.
Lovista

Toronto, Canada

#4033 Jan 26, 2013
Lauren wrote:
I'm 16 about to be 17 , Me &&my boyfriend has been dating for almost 7 months now . He asked me to cum inside of me yesterday &&I let him & now im bleeding but I dont suppose to get my period until the 17 , I dont know what to do :/
why in the earth would you let him cum in you? And plu as far as I know 16 year old why are you even having sex? Mmm well go see a doctor, most people here also need help and it's isn't everyone that can give you the best answer, but a doctor will know since that's there jobs to know! Good luck.
Jane

Ireland

#4034 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>hello jane!wht abt ur abd.pain?
My pain is mostly gone this morning. Just bit of pressure feeling in lower stomach. What do u mean by f9? Sorry
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4035 Jan 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
My pain is mostly gone this morning. Just bit of pressure feeling in lower stomach. What do u mean by f9? Sorry
f9 means fine!
Jane

Ireland

#4036 Jan 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to let you know we have been trying for a baby for 10 months now. My periods had stabilized to 35 days and nothing like this has happened before. I was nearly going to go to hospital it felt that bad. Still feverish today and uncomfortable. What do you think it is?
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4037 Jan 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to let you know we have been trying for a baby for 10 months now. My periods had stabilized to 35 days and nothing like this has happened before. I was nearly going to go to hospital it felt that bad. Still feverish today and uncomfortable. What do you think it is?
fr ur feverish feelng u cn take tablet crocin.i thnk u r emotionally worried dats why u r uncomfortable.u r planning pregnancy dn't wrry,have a relation with ur partner in fertile days frm day10 to day 20 of ur periods.if ur periods n't cums then its gud u cn test ur pregnancy.god bles u take cre
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4038 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>fr ur feverish feelng u cn take tablet crocin.i thnk u r emotionally worried dats why u r uncomfortable.u r planning pregnancy dn't wrry,have a relation with ur partner in fertile days frm day10 to day 20 of ur periods.if ur periods n't cums then its gud u cn test ur pregnancy.god bles u take cre
jane u got my msg.dear
Jane

Ireland

#4039 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>jane u got my msg.dear
I don't think emotions could cause that amount of pain I was in.?I could barely stand etc. the pressure feeling is still there and bad headache very thirsty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brazil judge rules homosexuality a disease, app... 24 min Clark 3
News Early Trauma, Depression, and the Need for Soci... 1 hr Humanspirit 2
News What Makes Trump So Dangerous? 2 hr Humanspirit 3
News Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability... 18 hr USANUMBER1 41
News LN: Places popular among Czech suicides to be c... Wed humanspirit 1
News OCOP: He's been there, so he can help strugglin... Wed humanspirit 2
News Dental Implants & Prosthetics (Implants, Crowns... (Jan '14) Tue laurajkey 20
More from around the web