Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6847 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

lola

Darlington, UK

#2570 Nov 10, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.no he did not cum in or near me at all. I know there is a possibility you can get pregnant by precum. It Is around the time for my period and I'm getting cramps in my abdominal area. I had sore breast but it went away. I peeing normal and sorry I'm experiencing a lot of gas lately. We had sex like almost two weeks ago.
Thats normal i get that every month coming up to my period i think most woman do
Fatgirl

New York, NY

#2571 Nov 10, 2012
Hi , I'm 3days late I know dats early but my cycle is normal. I have been crampin, usin the bathroom a lot, moody, & extremely tired. I didn't change my eat habits nor do I work out. I haven't been stressed neither. My boyfriend brought me a hpt last night & it was negative! What should I do?
Amy

United States

#2572 Nov 10, 2012
My question is... I had my tubes tied 5 years ago and this month I was four days late starting my period and then it lasted only one day. I then started spotting pink then some brown for a few days now nothing. Pregnancy test negative for urine and hcg was 1 yesterday. Now today I'm very crampy with lots if back pain. What could be wrong if anything? Help!!
Justine

United States

#2573 Nov 10, 2012
Hi my bf n I had unprotected sex on the 22 of Oct. One week after my breast feels heavy, feeling cramps on my stomach n my back is on fire I took a pregnancy test n it was negative n I jst had my period this gone Monday but still feeling cramps could I be pregnant.
Justine

United States

#2574 Nov 10, 2012
N by the way my breast was heavy n sensitive but for some reason wen I saw my period this gone Monday, my breast stop hurting n I start feeling normal again but after my period I start feeling cramps on my stomach could I be preg.......?
sarah

UK

#2575 Nov 10, 2012
I always use to be monthly but for a few years my periods are really messed up, my periods come like every 5-6 months! I had sex the other day whilst on my period 3 days in could I get pregnant......?
lexi

Luzerne, PA

#2576 Nov 10, 2012
Most Common Pregnancy symptoms include
1.Missed periods.
2.Headaches.
3.Nausea.
4.Tender Breasts.
5.Lower Backaches.
6.Weight Gain.
7.Tired A lot.
8.Fatigue.
9.Increased Urination.
10.Food aversions or cravings.
11.Heightened Smell.
----------
Not So Common Pregnancy Symptoms Include
1.Blood Shot Eyes.
2.Leaky Breasts early.
3.Constipation.
4.Edema(early)
5.Bleeding Gums.
6.Hair Loss.
7.Metallic taste in the mouth.
8.Dry/Cracked nipples.
9.Excessive Saliva.
10.More Visible Veins.
11.Vision Changes.
lexi

Luzerne, PA

#2577 Nov 10, 2012
I Hope My Post Helped !:)
Dee

Memphis, TN

#2578 Nov 10, 2012
First of all, those of you who are allowing these guys to come inside of you....please ppl...think about what chances you are taking.. If you are not ready for a child, have had many scares, or previous abortions you may want to be a little more responsible. Also a doctors visit to test and see if you are pregnant may be the best route.
Debra

Houston, TX

#2579 Nov 10, 2012
Hi I am a question. I had my tubes tired in 1993 and in 2000, I got pregnant and it was in my tube had surgery I was 3 months and didn't know. After that I watch my period and I am never late our miss one. On Oct. 2 I started my period and had sex on the 5th. Now here I am 9 days late. I took a test yesterday and it was (-) so okay I keep telling my self but, the pass week I have been feeling sick and blotting right under my chest and some cramps.. Has this happened to anyone before.. I am 42 and have 2 boys 20 and 19 plus a 2 year old grandson. Don't know if I want to start over..
anne

South Africa

#2580 Nov 10, 2012
Pls help guys blood clot on top of my thighs,plus something is moving in pelvic when I'm lying down,eating and sitting straight,also have naseau,september 16 was my period lasted for 4 days then in 1 october my preiod came back for 3 days and in october 25 my period came back again and lasted for 4 days,so now don't know what is wrong,my breast are sore and heavy in the morning,last two weeks I saw a white milky discharge followed by watery mucus discharge pls help what's wrong,I have taken 2 pregnancy tests but all neagative
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#2581 Nov 10, 2012
need help. I started my period 10/2 and had sex on 10/5
Haven't had sex since. I am 9 days late took a test and it was neg.
Could it be to early for a test. I have been having a sick feeling and feel blotted a lot. Please any answers
essence21

United States

#2582 Nov 10, 2012
IM two weeks n IM so sick, weak and stomach getting fat is this normal I thought it is to early for that I have a 2year old n didn't go threw this this early y me please reply
elisabeth

Gilbert, AZ

#2583 Nov 10, 2012
Ok I'm 29 this would be my 4 child. I too have headaces and dizzyness everyday lower obdominal pain lower back pain eating like crazy when I eat a meal I still feel hungry mouth feels try all the time I pee more me and my bf had unpotcted sex more than 4 times I feel sick if I don't eat and sometimes at night I feel sick and I'm tired a lot could I be pregonant?
Just me

Longmont, CO

#2584 Nov 10, 2012
Im 5 days late with mid back pains I'm a little grouchier and my head is killing me iv taken test all are- I'm just so not sure what's going on
viola

United States

#2585 Nov 10, 2012
Hey I'm tycoon me and my man had unprotected. Sex 10/27/12 and 10/28/12 my period. Started light on 10/29/12 and heavy 10/30/12 and lasted 4to5 days in the mist of my cycle. I notice dark red brownish blood towards the end it was pink only Whn I wipe but now I'm off my cycle I feel tired alot more like I have taken some sleeping pills are something my stomach bubbles alot I can eat then I wanna eat again lower back pressure headaches but not that bad but the only thing really gets me I'm always tired..
Mandy

Bronx, NY

#2586 Nov 10, 2012
mizzpoohbear18 wrote:
hi my name alexis and i need advice.i think i might be pregnant my period cut off on mAy 12 and me and my boyfriend had sex the same nite about a week later i been feelin different like i might be pregnant we never used any protection and the next day i threw up the next day at 2am in the morning after havin sex.i been sleepin eating things i never ate before been havin stomatch pain back pain not tew much pain like slight pain peein alot.i also been havin slight sharp pains in my vigina can sumbody tell me wats wrong.
If you haven't had your period since may, there's a good chance you may be pregnant. My advice to you is if you have any kind of pain while you think you are pregnant you need to see a doctor before the pain gets worse so you don't lose the baby. Hope this helps...good luck
Mandy

Bronx, NY

#2587 Nov 10, 2012
Just me wrote:
Im 5 days late with mid back pains I'm a little grouchier and my head is killing me iv taken test all are- I'm just so not sure what's going on
With the symptoms you are having, it sounds like your period is on the way. It just might be a little more crampier. It's happened to me before.
Earth

Newark, NJ

#2588 Nov 10, 2012
Peace...I am 4 days late for my period. I am having heavy mucus discharge and extermly tired. I had to call out of work because I was feeling way too tired and way to sick for my comfort zone. My husband was driving earlier due to me not feeling well...and he pulled the car over so I can throw up....but I didn't...I had this very nasty taste in my mouth and did my best to spit the taste out. My breast have been sore for the last 2 days and my sickly feeling started two days before my period was due. I am loving the taste for pickles a bit to much. My cramps started two days ago but still no period...I am hoping that we are pregnant but the discouraging part is when I took the hpt test 2 days ago and tonight...they both said negitive. The thing is I have never missed my period...unless I was pregnant.....can you take your time to help me .....please help me calm my mind...thank you.....peace.
lica

UK

#2589 Nov 11, 2012
Well I'm 19 ....I went to the dr my preg test showed positief and then I got my blood test back and its negetief . I got my period but it started brown but now normal . I'm confused about everything these cramps I have are very sore but my period isn't heavy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 1 hr Bill 434
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) 4 hr ChristopherDA 6
News Britain's Shaky Status as a Scientific Superpower 5 hr HumanSpirit 1
News An Immigrant's Perspective (Apr '14) 5 hr Know it all 6
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... 6 hr lori 14
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law 8 hr Cat74 2
News The Fundamental Question About Trump: What's Wr... 9 hr WasteWater 14
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Jun 23 Loreli 138
More from around the web