Police: Boy, 15, stabbed 5 times in Valdosta fight

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVC

Authorities say a 15-year-old was stabbed five times after an argument with a younger boy began on a school bus and ended in a fight in their Valdosta neighborhood.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
Oh No

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

NEED TO BAN ALL KNIVES. WHAT DO U THINK?
Yo But

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

how would i clean my eaRS with no knife?
bigRed

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

eliminate that neighborhood.my guess is that that neighborhood is full of low lifers on welfare and ratchets...knives are more useful than those people
Killing Time

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

bigRed wrote:
eliminate that neighborhood.my guess is that that neighborhood is full of low lifers on welfare and ratchets...knives are more useful than those people
It is people like you that need to be eliminated. Judging an entire neighborhood based on an incident you heard about (notice I didn't say read about for obvious reasons) is asinine. Do us all a favor and stay in your trailer park in the metropolis of Nashville, because mobile homes are not allowed here! BTW, I can tell you are hard headed, starved for attention and looking for an argument.......so let me save your spellcheck some time and say any response you and bubba brainstorm (I use the term brainstorm VERY loosely) will only validate what I already said!
bigRed

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Killing Time wrote:
<quoted text>It is people like you that need to be eliminated. Judging an entire neighborhood based on an incident you heard about (notice I didn't say read about for obvious reasons) is asinine. Do us all a favor and stay in your trailer park in the metropolis of Nashville, because mobile homes are not allowed here! BTW, I can tell you are hard headed, starved for attention and looking for an argument.......so let me save your spellcheck some time and say any response you and bubba brainstorm (I use the term brainstorm VERY loosely) will only validate what I already said!
wrong lol. U havent hit any of your guesses for me.like i said save the knives .more useful than those people trying to make trouble . They are always in trouble in the first place because they aint got nothin to do.
Santoria

Hayneville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Umm my friend was the one that got stabbed so imaa need you yoo GYABB ! Thankss Big Redd > Yo dumb ass jus want attention wif all that nun sencee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••