Kim Kardashian's Butt: Plastic Surgery Or Genes?

Jul 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

“While her [Kim's] bottom does appear to jut out unnaturally, this may, in fact, be hereditary. I have seen some patients with similar figures who have not had any work done.”

KIM KARDASHIAN'S BUTT: PLASTIC SURGERY OR GENES? by Rachelle Farnsworth Make Me Heal, CA http://www.makemeheal.com/news/?p=253 July 27 2007 Iconic sex-pot Kim Kardashian can be spotted just about anywhere a ... via Groong Armenian News Network

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bree

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

GUYANESEBABE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DO WHITE GIRLS GET SO JEALOUS WHEN A BLACK GIRL SAYS THAT WHITE GIRLS ARE FLAT AND DONT HAVE NO BUTT AT ALL?? LIKE ITS THE TRUTH, YALL DONT..PUT IT LIKE THIS YOU HAVE TO BE NATURALLY BORN WITH CURVES AND HIPS AND AN ASS..MY MOM IS GUYANESE SHE IS FROM GUYANA AND TECHNICALLY SHE IS BLACK AND MY DAD IS ITALIAN TECH..WHITE..AND MY MOM HAS BEAUTIFUL FUCKING CURVES..AND A BIG ASS..NOW SHE BARELY HAS ANY BOOBS BUT A WONDERFUL ASS..I AM SHAPED JUST LIKE HER!! KIM K ISNT SHAPE LIKE ANY OF HER FAMILY ESPECIALLY HER MOMMA'..SO KIM K IS A WHORE AND YES PEOPLE SHE IS WHITE!!!! WITH A FAKE ASS!! SOOO SORRY TO SAY..AND NOT TO STEREOTYPE YA AND YA IRISH AND POLISH GIRLS YALL REALLY DONT HAV NO ASSES WHATS SO EVER....JUST KEEPIN IT REAL!!
Hahah what a fail. Kim is not white and either black, she's asian because she comes from Armenia! People here should stop saying shit and get informed about her facts first. She's a beautiful woman, but I do think her booty is too big for her body and height, she's tiny you know? But for the rest she's very pretty. All I know is that she has had plastic surgery in some places. But it's barely noticeable. Oh and by the way, I'm half hispanic and half nordic. And most nordic woman are known for big breast and D cups. I have a D cup and I also have curves... It's not like only black woman have curves... All races can have big butts, curves, D cups and whatever. I have a nice booty, not small nor huge and artificial. And I have a flat stomach so no, I'm not fat in case some of you people start hating on whites saying we are all fatties, that's racism. And it's false, each race can have stuff, not only one, all.
Bree

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

barbara wrote:
kim's booty is 100% fake. im brazillian, so ive seen many huge butts and i can say for sure that her butt is result of silicon implants. she says that her armenian blood is responsable for her booty but this doesnt make sense cause armenian people are white and from europe. European has no big butts. thats a fact. i would believe that kims booty is real if she had african blood and she does not have it.
What? LMAO, WRONG! Europe also has HISPANICS around there, and HISPANIC PEOPLE from SPAIN and PORTUGAL DEFINATELY HAVE CURVES AND BIG BUTTS/BREASTS... You can find big butts in every single race, smartiepants! European people DO have butts but it depends on each person's race, there's also mixed people out there you know? Btw, go back to school!!! Armenia is not in Europe! IT'S IN ASIA HUNNY!!!
Tonia

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Anyone of any race can have boobs and an ass. My bestie is black and she has a pancake for an ass...and huge boobs....now What!!!!
ThesePeople

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

You people are all silly, Kim K takes bum fattening pills, like a lot of these white females. Nope Kim K is not white she's armienian but so what her bum looks so unnatural an its facts that she takes pills, she even advertised bum fattening pills on her twiitter! www.bootypill.com there's tons more sites that sell them like it.
ThesePeople

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Bree wrote:
<quoted text> Hahah what a fail. Kim is not white and either black, she's asian because she comes from Armenia! People here should stop saying shit and get informed about her facts first. She's a beautiful woman, but I do think her booty is too big for her body and height, she's tiny you know? But for the rest she's very pretty. All I know is that she has had plastic surgery in some places. But it's barely noticeable. Oh and by the way, I'm half hispanic and half nordic. And most nordic woman are known for big breast and D cups. I have a D cup and I also have curves... It's not like only black woman have curves... All races can have big butts, curves, D cups and whatever. I have a nice booty, not small nor huge and artificial. And I have a flat stomach so no, I'm not fat in case some of you people start hating on whites saying we are all fatties, that's racism. And it's false, each race can have stuff, not only one, all.
Its a black trait to have a big shapey, round nice bum I don't know if its any other trait from any other face tbh..especially not white people.
ThesePeople

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

To come across a big nice ass on a white woman is not natural, it just doesn't look right, mainly because many of them take bum fattening pills..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Has anyone seen the Kim K and Ray J sex tape? Well from the looks of it her booty was much smaller then. Same with Nicki Minaj- old hip hop battle videos show her with an average size butt and a round nose....and look at her now. I don't know what they did but they sure as hell did.something!!
LALLA

Monroe, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Kim Kardashian has no ass whatsoever...If you look at RayJ and her sex tape she has no ass..They even have a pic of her on twitter wearing butt pads..The pads are like 5'in...Which makes her ass look big..Even she posted saying Thank you Without the butt pads I have no ass whatsoever..lol..Thats excactly what she said..
chaundral25

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Wow...These comments are ridiculous. Who gives a f@#k about Kim K. I find it disturbing that some of the Black women replying to this post are so insecure with themselves that every woman who is not Black must have a fake ass. Women come in all shapes and sizes. Some Black women have butts, some White, some Hispanic, etc. Many Black women have booty injections as do many White women and Spanish too. Do Black women think that their only contribution to society is having a large ass. Do you women really think that is your only attractive feature? Because by saying if another race happens to have a larger than normal booty it must be fake just seems very jealous to me.
Tye

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Her ass is faker than a $2 bill. Those who believes it I see you guys can be fooled easily.
USA

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Em Arabic women have deadly curves as well. There are many races with gorgeous curves. And if u look at Chloe n all their thighs the natural shape takes form. They are heavy in the right areas. Get over it. Bitches.
A concerned citizen

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

All I'm sayin, there ain't nothin' fake about dat ass.....
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I don't care what anyone says I would Love to eat her all up
cocosista

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

There are women of other races who have an ass and curves but it is more prominent in Black women. I am not sure whether or not Kim K's ass is fake but she is beautiful. There is ugly and beautiful in all races

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Medicine Forum right now

Search the Medicine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad &#x... 16 min Don Draper 18
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr chizzy 5,833
Secondhand smoke as harmful to pets as people 3 hr Schmones 1
Merck's MSD Pharma to create 800 jobs in India (Nov '08) 6 hr navneet Dixit 219
LA County Welfare, Food Stamp Payouts [to the i... 7 hr idiotsareunited 47
Editing Away Genetic Mutations: Curb Your Geno... 7 hr Anthony 1
City files papers to shut down East End club 11 hr dew4794 1
•••
•••