Wichita Falls Smoking Ordinance Goes ...

Wichita Falls Smoking Ordinance Goes Into Effect

There are 18 comments on the KAUZ story from Jul 17, 2014, titled Wichita Falls Smoking Ordinance Goes Into Effect. In it, KAUZ reports that:

Thursday is the day the smoking ordinance goes into effect after a year of petitioning in Texoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2014
Another day, another new place where smokers can no longer pollute the air.

Gotta love it!
BUH WAH HA HA

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jul 20, 2014
NONSMOKERS RULE
Official Historian

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Another small step towards fascism.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
Another small step towards fascism.
Stop being so melodramatic, Skippy.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2014
BUH WAH HA HA wrote:
NONSMOKERS RULE
What is the difference between a turd and a smoker?

A turd does not try to follow you when you walk away.
Comprehension Zero

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Jul 31, 2014
Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between a turd and a smoker?
A turd does not try to follow you when you walk away.
A turd doesn't whine and complain. And it can smell rather decent at times. Smokers not so much
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so melodramatic, Skippy.
. Don't cry when you lose your freedoms then. Skippy.
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2014
Comprehension Zero wrote:
<quoted text> A turd doesn't whine and complain. And it can smell rather decent at times. Smokers not so much
An admitted turd sniffer Folks. Some day I hope you lose that right- the one you love so much.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>. Don't cry when you lose your freedoms then. Skippy.
I have freedom to breathe smoke free air. Don't forget it is your fellow citizens asking for this.
Buh Wah Ha Ha

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Jul 31, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
An admitted turd sniffer Folks. Some day I hope you lose that right- the one you love so much.
We will eliminate smoker's stench first. Then you chimneys will regain your ability to taste and smell again. You'll miss smoker's stench so much you'll roll in turd just to recapture it.
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#12 Jul 31, 2014
Buh Wah Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text> We will eliminate smoker's stench first. Then you chimneys will regain your ability to taste and smell again. You'll miss smoker's stench so much you'll roll in turd just to recapture it.

You zealous doo (pun intended) gooders sure have a turd fetish. They have a product to prevent dogs from eating their feces- maybe you should ask your vet ;)
Tobacco Cologne

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Aug 1, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
You zealous doo (pun intended) gooders sure have a turd fetish. They have a product to prevent dogs from eating their feces- maybe you should ask your vet ;)
And chimneys have a cancer fetish. Got a hole in your throat yet?
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#14 Aug 21, 2014
Tobacco Cologne wrote:
<quoted text> And chimneys have a cancer fetish. Got a hole in your throat yet?
I don't even smoke you bunch of crybabies. Just like to make y'all whine.
THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Aug 22, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even smoke you bunch of crybabies. Just like to make y'all whine.
Oh a jerk...OK

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
You zealous doo (pun intended) gooders sure have a turd fetish. They have a product to prevent dogs from eating their feces- maybe you should ask your vet ;)
Was there a particular medication that worked for you?
Smokers Suck Blow

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Aug 23, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even smoke you bunch of crybabies. Just like to make y'all whine.
Ya'll are the whiner (weiner?) causing trouble cause you have no life. Maybe you should smoke, the stench makes us complain. Then you can have a life that includes oxegen tanks, cheemo and operations like lung transplants and voice box removal.

“simply me - a mom of two”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#18 Aug 28, 2014
It's great to see news as this. At least there is something meaningful in the news lately.
WHITE RAT

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Aug 29, 2014
FatLadyMe wrote:
It's great to see news as this. At least there is something meaningful in the news lately.
Its not world peace, but the world is becoming less stinky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CCNY psychologists develop new model that links... 2 hr Humanspirit 1
News When will we see a herpes cure? (Mar '10) 2 hr Palma 45
News Personality disorder expert explains why Trump'... 2 hr Humanspirit 1
News The nurse accused of withholding a diabetic inm... 6 hr Jail4Brannon 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 10 hr Cgarcia20 7,278
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) 18 hr 9438 lol 273
News Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability... Wed cocoMakemostooge 54
More from around the web