Black Market For Prescription Meds Th...

Black Market For Prescription Meds Thriving In Metro Area

There are 32 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Black Market For Prescription Meds Thriving In Metro Area. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Law enforcement authorities may be fighting an uphill battle against illegal prescription medication resales as a CBS4 Investigation found powerful prescription pain medications being resold on popular websites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sal

Chandler, AZ

#1 Feb 1, 2013
topix in the news!
DownWitOtown

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
So who was it that met them? Fess up.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Crime will rise because of how difficult the gov is making it on pain sufferers.. Theft and burglary will increase, heroin abuse will sky rocket.. etc. Government is corrupt, doesn't give two shits about the people, and for the most part has the mentality of a 12 yr old. I just don't understand what their strategy is.. Control I guess?
Poopie-Do

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Those of us who have legitimate reason to be on pain med's are screwed!, I wen't to the doctor for an unrelated issue and before I could even tell the doctor why I was there she blurted out "If your here for pain med's your NOT going to get them"!, I was flabbergast!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 2, 2013
qUiTE FraNkENly, iT iS NoT vEry poliTIclY cOrreCT To cALL it a blACk mARkeT. iT peRfErs tO bE cAlled aN aFRicAn AmERiCAn mARkET. nOW YoU KnoW...
DownWitOtown

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
OhhRebeccasDrunkAgain wrote:
qUiTE FraNkENly, iT iS NoT vEry poliTIclY cOrreCT To cALL it a blACk mARkeT. iT peRfErs tO bE cAlled aN aFRicAn AmERiCAn mARkET. nOW YoU KnoW...
Rebecca, are you drunk again?
DownWitOtown

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Kevin979798 wrote:
Crime will rise because of how difficult the gov is making it on pain sufferers.. Theft and burglary will increase, heroin abuse will sky rocket.. etc. Government is corrupt, doesn't give two shits about the people, and for the most part has the mentality of a 12 yr old. I just don't understand what their strategy is.. Control I guess?
Crime certainly has risen, and will continue do so not only here in Orlando, but across the nation. Many pill users have already made the switch to heroin and the consequences are apparent. I'm not blaming the government any more than I would America's drug culture, but the pill epidemic should have never grown to proportion it has. Regulation would have been helpful 5 years ago, and without cpp casualties caught in the crossfire. I'm not claiming to be a cpp; I openly admit to abusing drugs, but that doesn't mean I don't have compassion and sympathize with their situation. It's frustrating to think that this could, and should, have been avoided altogether. Now the government is well on its way of imposing more stringent and unnecessary stipulations and regulations that only act to hamper proper medical treatment. This in my opinion is unconstitutional, and I thank all the liberal advocates of big government for this mess we have found ourselves in. War on drugs, more like war on our basic freedoms, our lives and our pursuit of happiness.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 2, 2013
DownWitOtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime certainly has risen, and will continue do so not only here in Orlando, but across the nation. Many pill users have already made the switch to heroin and the consequences are apparent. I'm not blaming the government any more than I would America's drug culture, but the pill epidemic should have never grown to proportion it has. Regulation would have been helpful 5 years ago, and without cpp casualties caught in the crossfire. I'm not claiming to be a cpp; I openly admit to abusing drugs, but that doesn't mean I don't have compassion and sympathize with their situation. It's frustrating to think that this could, and should, have been avoided altogether. Now the government is well on its way of imposing more stringent and unnecessary stipulations and regulations that only act to hamper proper medical treatment. This in my opinion is unconstitutional, and I thank all the liberal advocates of big government for this mess we have found ourselves in. War on drugs, more like war on our basic freedoms, our lives and our pursuit of happiness.
I agree with most of ur post, however government is to blame because I know people legitimately in pain who have turned to H for relief because their doctors have made it extremely difficult to get the relief they need. And this is due to the pressure and fear the government instilled in them.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Good people that go to work every morning with families.. People that have never broken the law or touched street drugs! Turning to H just so they can get appropriate relief so that they can continue working and taking care of their families.
DownWitOtown

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
BakPainz33 wrote:
Yeah because of our JAGOFF DOUCH BAG SORRRRY excuse of a president... it's sooooo easy to buy a bag of weed, but if I run out of my script. early it' s so hard to track down some meds for a legit reason.I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I HATE WHAT IT'S BECOMING
Agreed. I could rant on and on regarding politics, but why?

“proven 100% legit”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 2, 2013
I just left them a bit of reality on there. How awful they write like this and don't consider the cause of the problem.
Colone Hogan

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Let's make this political! Do you seriously think if a Republican was president we would have easier access to pain meds?, When Bush was president I still had the same issues getting pain management meds!
Jacy

Uzbekistan

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Poopie-Do

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 7, 2013
BakPainz33 wrote:
<quoted text> i was just stateing ITS SICK how EASY it is to get illegal drugs than LEGAL just stopped buy the post. I read GOVERMENT and i got heated. Sooooo just thinking I'd put in my 2 cents about. THATS STILL FREE RIGHT???? did you pay to respond...... OR DO I OWE 4 CENTS FOR YOUR THOUGHT TOO..........ASSHOLE
Kiss my a** you right wing red neck retard!
McGregor

Miami, FL

#24 Feb 8, 2013
BakPainz33 wrote:
<quoted text> o i'm sorry maybe your one of those patients at the doctors office wearing a pound of gold with 7 kids that cant pay the dam $15 copay SO the rest of us struggeling americans have OUR OWN KIDS and some even work 2 or 3 shitty jobs to pay for OURSELVES and the children WE decedied to have not bc we couldnt keep our legs closed or bc they would provide us with MORE FREE MONEY. But u dont have any job because your 2 good for it and SOMEONE ELSE should have to pay for the cards you were delt. Well. [email protected] YOU 2...sorry just expressing my FREEDOM OF SPEECH...THATS still free right, thay bill didn't pass yet did it.....
Get a life, you [email protected] nutjob. I don't even understand what the hell are you talking about. Legs closed? Free money? Freedom of speech? You make no sense at all. Go away with your stupidity, or go some place else to babble all that sh1t! [email protected] moron.
Fane

Germany

#28 Apr 24, 2013
Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO is the only medication I can take for pain that doesn't make me sick. Lortab, Norco, etc. all make me sick at my stomach. Darvocet used to be what I preferred as it didn't make me feel sick, hate that it was taken off the market. But after hand surgery and being prescribed Ultram, it's nice to know there is a pain medication out there that works and doesn't make me throw up. Highly recommend.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#33 Apr 27, 2013
Before 1914 Americans could go into any drugstore and buy any medicine they wanted including morphine, heroin, laudanum and other opiates. There was no crime associated with addiction and the country was more productive than it is today. Since when did forcing those in pain to suffer become an american value?
Clapton

Germany

#37 May 17, 2013
Ordered Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO - the latter not so easy to find. Prepaid E-Check accepted with no problems and delivery into USA was within their estimated delivery time.(I didn't use the tracked service.) Good packaging. Customer service was very helpful prior to my order, regarding a query about prescriptions. No follow up spam marketing emails or phone calls. Maybe not the cheapest but I'll take the quality of service instead. No reason to go anywhere else now!
Donovan

UAE

#39 Sep 1, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. RXBENEFITSPILLS dot ORG is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Baird

Marco, Italy

#41 Sep 18, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion NOPAIN24. COM seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 1 hr Quirky 249
News The nurse accused of withholding a diabetic inm... 7 hr bummer1 3
News Teenagers may be turning away from smoking cann... 14 hr Club Kelly 1
News Is Sex with a Circumcised Man Different? (May '14) 16 hr Jim 18
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 20 hr thenose 338
News What to Do if You Get Scabies Sun Vince 2
News Failing our children Sun Control Subject 2
More from around the web