FeralStat contraceptive: ACCD statement

There are 331 comments on the Feral Cats in the News story from Jul 29, 2008, titled FeralStat contraceptive: ACCD statement. In it, Feral Cats in the News reports that:

Thursday, July 24, 2008 FeralStat contraceptive: ACCD statement AnimalResources early requested a statement about FeralStat from leading feral cat and nonsurgical sterilization veterinarians and the Alliance ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Feral Cats in the News.

Cres - Minnesota

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Sep 14, 2011
I have used FeralSTAT for two years and our ferals are healthy. No new kittens either. I, too, tried to re-order as I used up my last packet last week. The webpage for FeralSTAT is now no longer available. I googled Dr. Caltabiano, who is the vet who has been working with this and mobile TNR. It appears he passed away from cancer Nov.6, 2009, right after I spoke with him in September. I had no idea. He had received a $500,000 bequest from Vernon A. Tait and started up FeralSTAT, and became president of TAIT's Every Animal Matters. (TEAM). Prior to this, his All-Animal Adoption non-profit foundation was bankrupt. So it makes me wonder if, after his death, the estate finally got tied up in legal matters, or if the funding has finally been depleted. Either way, I'm panicking as you all are and am now looking to Animal Ark to see if they have expanded their TNR program to our nothern area. I hate to see our population expand after finally getting it under control. While I don't have 60 cats, I've seen 19 litters from one kitty in the past 10 years. She is now fixed through TNR and really healthy and happy as is her daughter. And the other cats I haven't TRN'd are really healthy being on FeralStat. I hope we'll be able to come up with another solution. I imagine that with this economy, more cats will be abandoned and become feral. Good luck to you all. There has to be a special place in heaven for those who have a heart for homeless (and wild) kitties. Take care.
Teresa

Sale City, GA

#22 Sep 15, 2011
How much megestrol acetate would you mix into the food. I think I can find this. And do you do it 12 months a year...some of the posts indicated they used is at certain times of year?
Mary from Texas

Nederland, TX

#23 Sep 17, 2011
Kathryn wrote:
megestrol acetate - that is the name of the product in feralstat.
I too have been giving my feral colony feralstat for over a year and now can't get it. Not only that can't find out why. I personally feel $$$$ and cetain organization(s) may be blocking the continued sale of this product that does so much for these poor homeless not wanted animals. I just want to find out who or what agency is blocking this product and why. I will continue to search this out but I feel if all of us who are interested in this product and feel betrayed because of some personal greed of a particular organization or individual should band together and work in force rather than individually we could possibly find a positive solution to our problem. After all we are just trying to be kind and caring.
Eleanor

Fort Bragg, CA

#24 Sep 18, 2011
I too have tried calling for feralstat, and have used it successfully for over 2 years - if anyone knows how to find it again, please let me know. I am going to try to see if a local vet will prescribe something. IT does sound as though the man who invented the feralstat drug has died and there is some conflict within the estate.
Cres - Minnesota

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Sep 27, 2011
Regarding the amount of megestrol acetate:
My packaging says for a colony of 7 cats 3.5 GM per packet...also, check on the outside of your large silver packet it was shipped in. Just NOW noticed a number to maybe call for refill.
Cres - Minnesota

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Sep 27, 2011
Well, that didn't work (calling the number) They can't do anything because they work directly with FeralStat. I asked what happened with FS, and they said they have to get some things straightened out. I asked them if they'd like a couple of kitties in the spring...LOL.
James

United States

#28 Sep 27, 2011
I looked at my packet of FeralStat--it says 7 GM per packet for a colony of 14 cats, so now we see how they are breaking it down "per # of cats". Also, looked on my prescription label it says "1 mcg/mg".

I am ASSUMING that this is "1 microgram (mcg) per milligram (mg) of the megestrol acetate, since there is a very MINISCULE amount of megestrol acetate per packet--most of the 7 gm packe is the powdered lactose/milk additive that the vet added for "good tasting" purposes only to help the cats want to eat it.

If you email info@feralstat.com you get an email back saying to check back in a few weeks.. I know this has happened before--that is, the vet would not take orders for a while...not sure why this happens, but I have NEVER seen the feralstat.com web site down like it is now.

If you want to see the "old" Feralstat web site, use the "Wayback Machine"--that is go to:
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Then type in www.feralstat.com and click "take me back" you will see archived copies of the site to see how the original site talked about small amounts of megestrol acetate in each dosage, etc.

If you email TEAM (Tait's Every Animal Matters) who actually has the website registered to them, they say they have NOTHING to do with FeralStat site and they direct you to info@feralstat.com
Strange indeed! Someone is lying and I don't think it is the "WHO IS" internet lookup site!

I did google and find out Dr. John Caltabiano's parter who helped "co-invent" FeralStat with him was named Donna J. Sicuranza of Westbury, CT. She was also on board of TEAM as well. Caltabiano passed away in 2009 from cancer. Donna Sicuranza also had a company called "The Dohnna, LLC"--googling that will show some info on her as well--not sure what "The Dohnna, LLC" is.

The doctor that filled my last prescription of FeralStat was named Arthur B. Heller on the label.

If FeralStat is out of business, I am sure we all can find a vet that will prescribe OvaBan for us to control ferals. I found a very interesting article put out by professional show cat fancy breeders in which they have been using OvaBan to control heats for YEARS here in USA--long before FeralStat came on market. The article lists the dosage cat breeders give to their prized cats to control heats for 18 months or more--I seriously doubt these breeders would be putting their prize animals at risk if megestrol acetate was so "bad" for them like the naysayers of FeralStat say.

Anyway, as feral cat caretakers, I'm sure we all can find a replacement for FeralStat, possibly cheaper too once some vets are "educated" about OvaBan--seems like many of today's vets don't know what OvaBan is. "MegAce" is the human form of megestrol acetate--usually given to cancer patients in 40 mg tablets.

Anyway, the answer is out there if we all keep digging...and hopefully, maybe FeralStat site will come back--just wish we could find SOMEONE to talk to at FeralStat to see what's going on--we are all in limbo now!

Keep digging...

James
Deborah Jerry

Chisholm, MN

#29 Sep 28, 2011
I was using feralstat for about a year. No new kittens & the cats looked very healthy. Tried calling for a refill. A recording said to try back in a few weeks. Have been trying to find out what is going on. No sucess. I took the package that feralstat came in to my veterinarian. They did some checking & called that pharmacy but they would not give my veterinarian the other ingredients. So was out of luck there. I sent Feralstat, inc. a letter. Told them it worked great & that other people were trying to get more too. We live in a rural area so I am going to send letters to other veterinarians in bigger cities to see if they can come up with anything. Probably will take me a little time, but if I find out anything I will let people know.
KK Mobile Al

Montrose, AL

#30 Sep 28, 2011
I just tried calling FeralStat today only to find nobody answering as well. I spoke with Dr. Heller eight months ago, when I ordered my first RX, and I tried leaving him a message but haven't heard anything yet. My situation is a bit different than most in that I only have one kitty on FS. I found her on the side of the road at eight weeks old, so I brought her home; then I noticed her breathing was compromised, so I took her to the vet the next morning only to find out that she has a diaphragmatic hernia, hence created the issue of not being able to have her spayed as the surgery is too risky and I may lose her. So that was a year ago. I took her to the vet just last week for another x-ray, and he feels we can wait and that she may not ever get any worse; that if we do the surgery, we may lose her - but we just don't know either way. So what to do!!! It's driving me nutso, and she's my little heart. Now I may have to rethink everything. I can't bear to see her going in and out of heat every couple weeks like I did before. It's not healthy for her at all! She's strictly an inside kitty, and when she was in heat before, before I found out about FS, it was often, just so sad. Male cats hanging around the door and her chasing us around the house! Poor little thing. So this is my dilemma. The couple vets I've been to here where I live, they have never heard of FS and offered no other ideas or meds similar to FS. If anyone hears anything at all, please let us know; and I'll post anything I hear, if I hear from Dr. Heller.
I have read all your stories about what you do and what you go through for the feral colonies. Kudos to everyone of you; you are amazing! If the kitties could thank you, I'm sure they would! It takes special people to do what you do!
James

United States

#31 Sep 28, 2011
To "KK-Mobile, AL"--a good vet should be able to make your kitty go out of heat by using the reliable "Q-Tip" or thermometer method. If your vet is a young one, he may not know about this. Professional cat breeders do this all the time to bring their cats out of heat. The method is best left up to the experienced as you can hurt the kitty if you go too deep. Check with your vet or try another. Also, maybe get a second opinion on having your cat spayed with the hernia problem.
The good thing is that the days are getting shorter--the less daylight, the less a cat will go into heat.

Also, it is NOT good for a kitty to constantly be in and out of heat and NOT be bred. You are taking a risk either way you go by letting the kitty go in and out of heat and not bred or by not choosing the spay. I myself would get a 2nd opinion on the spay.

As for vets not knowing about FeralStat--that is understandable, BUT they should know about megestrol acetate as well as "OvaBan"--especially if they are "old school vets".

Again, the main ingredient in FeralStat is just megestrol acetate. The other ingredient was powdered milk/lactose for taste purposes only.

Professional cat breeders have been using megestrol acetate for years to control heats. Check your yellow pages for cat fancy breeders and see if they have insight on a vet that can prescribe megestrol acetate in your area. Be sure and check out other online forums devoted to show cats and cat fancy sites. These breeders are indeed getting megestrol acetate/OvaBan from some vet somewhere...

Luckily I have some FeralStat left, plus the non-estrus period is coming up for all of us.

I just wish we could find out SOMEONE we can talk to on getting more FeralStat.

I'm still looking for alternative source and possibly making it up ourselves. I'll keep posting what I find...you all do the same....

James
Bonnie

Connersville, IN

#32 Sep 29, 2011
I too am upset that I can no longer get fetalstat. No kittens and healthy cats. Hope it`s available SOON!

Since: Sep 11

Montrose, AL

#33 Sep 29, 2011
James wrote:
To "KK-Mobile, AL"--a good vet should be able to make your kitty go out of heat by using the reliable "Q-Tip" or thermometer method. If your vet is a young one, he may not know about this. Professional cat breeders do this all the time to bring their cats out of heat. The method is best left up to the experienced as you can hurt the kitty if you go too deep. Check with your vet or try another. Also, maybe get a second opinion on having your cat spayed with the hernia problem.
The good thing is that the days are getting shorter--the less daylight, the less a cat will go into heat.
Also, it is NOT good for a kitty to constantly be in and out of heat and NOT be bred. You are taking a risk either way you go by letting the kitty go in and out of heat and not bred or by not choosing the spay. I myself would get a 2nd opinion on the spay.
As for vets not knowing about FeralStat--that is understandable, BUT they should know about megestrol acetate as well as "OvaBan"--especially if they are "old school vets".
Again, the main ingredient in FeralStat is just megestrol acetate. The other ingredient was powdered milk/lactose for taste purposes only.
Professional cat breeders have been using megestrol acetate for years to control heats. Check your yellow pages for cat fancy breeders and see if they have insight on a vet that can prescribe megestrol acetate in your area. Be sure and check out other online forums devoted to show cats and cat fancy sites. These breeders are indeed getting megestrol acetate/OvaBan from some vet somewhere...
Luckily I have some FeralStat left, plus the non-estrus period is coming up for all of us.
I just wish we could find out SOMEONE we can talk to on getting more FeralStat.
I'm still looking for alternative source and possibly making it up ourselves. I'll keep posting what I find...you all do the same....
James
Hi, James.

Let me first say that I've had two opinions already - well, three if I include another vet at the same hospital as the last one I went to last week. The first vet said absolutely not, no way, and I would be hard pressed to find anyone to spay her at all. This new office tells me he would only suggest doing it while going in for the hernia surgery - if everything is going good, then he would go ahead and spay her then. See, my problem is that I can't get her spayed without having the surgery first. And if I have the surgery, I'm taking a huge risk of losing her. The new vet tells me that many cats live long lives, as an inside kitty, with Emma's condition and we should keep a close eye out and take it as it comes for now. So it's darned if I and darned if I don't. I've never been put in this situation before, and it's just killing me. I don't want to lose her, and I want to give her every chance at a long and happy life. What would you do?

The first vet I took her to said to use the very end of a pencil eraser and just gently tap the end of it to her back side and sometimes it will fool them into thinking they've done the deed. The second vet used the Q-tip method, and neither one of them worked! Woudln't you know it... no fooling this one. So that's a concern of mine too, that it hasn't worked yet and what will I do without the FeralStat!

I am to take her back in a couple weeks for shots, and I'll ask him about the ingredients and see if he has any idea where I may can get it. In the mean time, I'll do some research to see if I can find some local breeders in the area. I appreciate your suggestion on that.

Yes, please let us know what you find out on the megestrol acetate. If I find anything out, I'll be sure and post back as well.

By the way, no one from FeralStat has returned by call yet. Why am I not surprised! Oh, I wish we could find something out.

Thanks again, James.:-)

KK
James

United States

#34 Oct 6, 2011
Wow...you are in between a rock & a hard place with your kitty...I feel for you! I just with a local vet and they can get a 100 count bottle of OvaBan for about $25.00 in tablets.....considerably cheaper than FeralStat! The OvaBan tablets main ingredient is megestrol acetate--same as FeralStat...

Many show cat breeders use OvaBan to control heat in their kitties.

KK, I've never heard of tapping a pencil eraser on back of a cat, but I have heard of acupressure to bring a kitty out of heat...I ofund this on Net:

Acupressure To Bring
Your Female Out Of Season

Acupressure is the simple application of pressure on specific points on the body. These "pressure points" are the same as those incorporated in the practice of acupuncture. Acupressure differs from acupuncture in that it does not involve the use of needles.

The Technique

Acupressure can be used to bring a female out of heat. The technique is easy to learn and apply.

* Scruff the queen firmly on the back of the neck with one hand. Most queens in season will then assume the breeding position.
* With your other hand, stroke down her back and tap lightly along her flanks, mimicking the actions of a breeding male.
* Tickle her at the base of her tail until she is treading and obviously receptive.
* With your thumb and forefinger, feel for the depression each side side of the tail. They will be between the base of the tail and the bony protrusions or knob on each side of the tail.
* At the same time, press firmly with your thumb and index finger in each of the two depressions.
* The pressure should be firm enough to make the queen voice the characteristic growl of breeding.
* Press for at least 10 seconds, then release.
* If you have been successful, the queen will growl, scream and when you let her go she will roll as if mated.
* Repeat this 2 or 3 times in the first hour and then another 4 or 5 times over the next 24 hours.
* Repeat twice a day for 3 days.

Success Rate

Acupressure for a cycling female works well for some cats and not at all for others.

If it is going to work, the female will be out of season in 2 or 3 days and will not cycle again for 6-8 weeks.

Risks

Don't forget that the hormonal changes caused by ovulation can increase the risk of fertility problems or of the queen developing pyometra. Individual queens vary in how susceptible they are to these hormonal changes and the effects may be cumulative, so be aware that any technique used to delay breeding comes with risks.

==========

As for the Q-tip method tried by your vet, you did good by letting your vet try it as Q-tip method is invasive and penetrative and best left up to experts.

Check with your vet to see if he/she can get you a scrip to OvaBan. Some vets are not familiar with use of Ovaban and dosage of it, etc....post back if you need me to send you dosage info.

Good luck with your kitty...I feel for you and your baby...

James
Raini

Thunder Bay, Canada

#35 Oct 11, 2011
Yes, I too am in ire straits, after giving Feralstat to a feral colony of 24 cats, I had results. The colony is now only 14. This was successful within the year, since January. How do I reach Dr. Heller or another compassionate associate. I cannot forsee the colony expanding again with winter setting in. There has been no new litters. Could some individual vet or association please help.
Email me at mononenraini@hotmail.com.
Thank you.

Since: Sep 11

Montrose, AL

#36 Oct 11, 2011
James wrote:
Wow...you are in between a rock & a hard place with your kitty...I feel for you! I just with a local vet and they can get a 100 count bottle of OvaBan for about $25.00 in tablets.....considerably cheaper than FeralStat! The OvaBan tablets main ingredient is megestrol acetate--same as FeralStat...
Check with your vet to see if he/she can get you a scrip to OvaBan. Some vets are not familiar with use of Ovaban and dosage of it, etc....post back if you need me to send you dosage info.
Good luck with your kitty...I feel for you and your baby...
James
James, yes, I really am in a bad place with Emma. I hope and pray that her vet will know of OvaBan and can get some for me. I would love to know the dosage for keeping her out of heat, though, as I need to save as much time as possible, just in case he's not aware of it. So thank you so much. And thank you for posting the acupuncture technique. If all else fails, I may have to try it, but I don't look forward to it at all. I'm not good at this kind of thing and I fear of hurting her for lack of confidence. So nice of you to find it for me!!!

Still no news from FeralStat. You would think somebody would make some sort of statement out here in their world of supporters, wouldn't you? I can't wrap my head around why there's no word at all knowing there's tons of us who are in need for our little fur babies! A big disappointment indeed.

But if you can forward the dosage info for me, that'd be great. I'll post back when I visit her vet again, probably next week sometime. Thanks again so much for your help and concern!

KK
Judy

Austin, TX

#37 Oct 14, 2011
There isn't anything I can add that hasn't already been said. I am devastated at the thought of going back to 30 new kittens twice a year. I've used FeralStat going on 3 years...and not one kitten. It has given me time to TNR, but new cats keep coming into the colony and FeralStat was my savior. I am having a hard time figuring out how something that works so well can no longer be provided. Tell me more about OvaBan. Is it a pill or a sprinkle on? As you know pills won't work with ferals. I tried contacting my vet, but they were aghast that I would use Feralstat. I must find something to help control my colony. I lose some to coyotes and/or fox, but otherwise very healthy! Please Feralstat...we need you!
dmkakers

Poway, CA

#38 Oct 14, 2011
Hi, I live in California. My Mom age 81, has been using Feralstat for the last 6 mo. Two weeks ago she started calling her pharmacy to get the next batch of Feralstat. Well the pharmacy does not answer her calls and the Vet. she used to get the prescribtion to get the Feralstat is not answering either. She needs to reup asap. Can you give me the Vet you are using and the pharmacy number? She can then have it shipped to her. I have also been looking on the internet, and your the first person replying on the sights thats in the year 2011. Thats why I'm trying to get a hold of you. Can you help us please? Hope to hear from you soon. Here is my e-mail address. dmkakers@hotmail.com In case I lose you on this sight. Thank You Dorothy McDonald>
leslie leavitt wrote:
I have used FeralStat on a feral colony for about 2 and a half years. Have not had one kitten born in that time. The cats appear to be healthy. I will continue to use it despite negative comments. The life of a feral is hard at best. They are already subject to all kinds of illnesses and diseases and while the thought of adding to their troubles with FeralStat is not my intention I will continue to use it. Preventing feral kittens from being born is my goal at this time. I have tried many times to trap these cats but they are very trap wary.
James

United States

#39 Oct 14, 2011
OvaBan comes in a pill form. A small portion of the pill is usually crushed up & placed in food. Generally, cat breeders use 2.5 mg ONCE A WEEK. Some breeders use as little as 1.25 mg every 3 weeks....others have found that OvaBan can be dosed a little farther apart in the winter than in the summer.

My vet can get me 100 OvaBan tablets for about $25.00--this is a LOT cheaper than FeralStat. You are only using a portion of ONE single OvaBan tablet per dosage every week or so as stated above.

Ladies, you are going to have to use GOOGLE to research OvaBan and ASK YOUR VET for a prescription. You can probably forget FeralStat for the time being.

THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO FERALSTAT IS OVABAN! You will have to find a vet that knows about OvaBan and will prescribe it to you--plain and simple.

As I have already stated, OvaBan is used by professional show cat breeders in the cat fancy world to control heats in their cats. For those of you in large cities, look for cat fancy/show breeders--get your phone books out & call your vets to see if they will prescribe you OvaBan.

As I said, this is the ONLY alternative to FeralStat for the time being until FeralStat decides to come back--which I highly doubt.

Check with "CAT ONLY" veterinarians if need be for OvaBan--most all of your current "all purpose horse,cow, dog,cat vets" are probably NOT going to know about OvaBan.

You have the whole world at your fingertips as far as information and research is concerned--use GOOGLE. Google is your friend..google "OvaBan" and read, read, read, read....

Hope this helps...

James
James

United States

#40 Oct 14, 2011
Also, check out fancy/show cat forums for OvaBan usage. If you have exotic cat breeders in your town, call them up and ask them if they perhaps have a prescription to OvaBan and maybe they can "give" you a few pills or maybe they can turn you on to the veterinarian that will prescribe it for you. OvaBan is not just used for heat control--it is given by many vets for behavioral problems such as spraying/marking...

Look in your phone books and start calling all vets--sooner or later you will find a vet that will prescribe OvaBan.
James

Longview, TX

#43 Oct 15, 2011
Ok Ladies, I may have found a solution to our problem! After 100's of hours researching & using Google, I've found a Non-profit Foundation that prescribes OvaBan/MegAce. MegAce is human equivalent of megestrol acetate.

It seems as if I've found the same formula as FeralStat itself!

I KNEW I could find a DIY for us to make our own FeralStat if I kept digging.

The website is:(scroll to bottom half of page)
http://www.fairchildcat.org/rich_text_1.html

Not sure if they mail order--if any of you call them up, please post your results here for all of us to share.

Here is the formula they list. I hope I have helped you all out...now that we seem to have an alternative to FeralStat, it should be easy to get MegAce/OvaBan from our vets & mix our own & save $.

Here's the info:

Ovaban is utilized as an oral contraceptive to reduce the number of litters born into a colony
while the cats are being humane trapped and neutered. The dosages indicated below are low enough to be safe but effective based on previous studies. We have had great success in preventing HUNDREDS of Pregnancies in the past 10 years, thus reducing the unwanted cat overpopulation BY MILLIONS!

NEVER give more medication than is directed. Human Megace (40 mg/ml) is diluted down to 5 mg per ml with distilled water--this suspension is used instead of crushing the name-brand Ovaban tablets (1 tablet = 1 ml).

It is very important that you continually evaluate the size of your colony and insure that you are using the correct dosage and frequency for the size of your colony.

Total Number of Cats in the Colony - Dosage per colony / Frequency

< 5 cats .5 ml ONCE a week
5-7 cats 1.0 ml ONCE a week
8-11 cats 1.5 ml ONCE a week
12-15 cats 1.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
16-19 cats 1.5 ml TWICE A WEEK
20-23 cats 1.6 ml TWICE A WEEK
24-27 cats 2.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
28-31 cats 2.2 ml TWICE A WEEK
32-35 cats 2.5 ml TWICE A WEEK
36-39 cats 2.8 ml TWICE A WEEK
40 + cats 3.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
NOTE: For the 3cc syringe each line is 0.1 ml whereas on the 6cc syringe each line is 0.2 ml

1) This medication MUST be mixed in CANNED cat food and served on multiple plates or dishes (NO PAPER). Use one 5.5 oz can of cat food for every 3 cats in your colony. It is very important to spread it out on as many plates as possible so the entire colony is being medicated as evenly as possible.

2)Shake the bottle of medication vigorously as the ovaban settles to the bottom. It is very important that the ovaban is mixed thoroughly before dosing to avoid under/overdose.Divide the appropriate dose of medication for your colony evenly among the plates of food and mix it thoroughly into each plate of food.

3)DO NOT DISPENSE IN MILK OR MILK PRODUCTS!

4)Store medication with bottle tightly capped in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.

5)Wash syringe with dish soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Allow syringe to air dry on a paper towel.

6)DO NOT SKIP OR MISS A DOSE!If you were unable to dose the cats on your scheduled day, do so on the very next day and resume your schedule the following week. For colonies that require a frequency of 2 x per week, the dosages MUST be spaced out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victims speak out on doctor who took explicit p... (Sep '14) 30 min pailrider 9
News Families of young adults with mental illness sh... 41 min Jaimie 6
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 1 hr Jaimie 309
News 21 Reasons Hotel Sex Is Better 2 hr BillBingt 3
News Natural ED Pills Score over Drugs - Come with Z... (Jan '14) 3 hr Fiore27 15
News Growing demand for occupational, speech therapy... 6 hr Anonymous 2
News FDA approves ADHD drug for binge-eating disorder 6 hr Anonymous 6
More from around the web