Saxmundham: Driver fumes after being ...

Saxmundham: Driver fumes after being hit by cigarette butt fine

There are 2 comments on the East Anglian Daily Times story from May 29, 2014, titled Saxmundham: Driver fumes after being hit by cigarette butt fine. In it, East Anglian Daily Times reports that:

A Suffolk man has been threatened with a possible A 2,500 fine for dropping a cigarette butt from the window of his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Anglian Daily Times.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2014
Another fine. He could have to spend almost $4300 for tossing a lit cigarette out of his car window. Life is great----unless you are a smoker.
SPARKY

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Its the American way. If they don'twant me to do it why invent cars and cigarettes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 26 min Tweettiiee 7,136
News Medication For Erectile Dysfunction: How Much I... (Jan '11) 47 min greenhealth 24
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 5 hr Say What 28
News "ICE" Facility Downtown Worries Residents (May '12) 9 hr Fed up 14
News How You Helped Pay for America's Opioid Addicti... 12 hr Moneymaker 1
News Psychoanalyzing the President 13 hr Sandra 21
News Hospital unveils new bariatric center 18 hr Doc Currie 9
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Feb 15 svetik 177
More from around the web