Vivus launches obesity drug

Sep 19, 2012 Full story: Drug Store News

Drug maker Vivus has released what it called the first new drug in 13 years for chronic weight management in adults.

Full Story
Effective Diet Pills

Haverhill, UK

#1 Sep 24, 2012
http://www.generictab.com/...

this chemist online sells all latest diet pills like meridia and phentermine and xenical
Jeremiah

Marco, Italy

#2 Sep 23, 2013
I'm a 54 year old male, no medical issues except weight. I started phentermine from XTOP24. COM on July 18, 2013 at 250 lbs. I weighed in today at 233 lbs. I've lost 17 lbs in 28 days. I've eaten mainly meat and vegetables, drank water only, lots of water. I exercise 3 times a week cardio and weights for about 1 1/2 hours. The only side effects I've experienced is a dry mouth and occasional minor dizziness. I would highly recommend phentermine for any one who is serious about losing weight.
Edmenson

Romania

#3 Oct 2, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Kolby

Iceland

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX .COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 2 hr the Anti- Ron 390
the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 5 hr Chiropractor From... 633
Local chiropractor serves Navajo people 5 hr Chiropractor From... 5
Kidney Transplants Boost Cancer Risk (Dec '06) 6 hr goats milk is mus... 7
Role of genetics in autism focus of free Kaiser... 6 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Petaluma City Council OKs tough smoking ban (Jan '13) 7 hr kutenhat 65
Cuban Healthcare Hero Dies, US Urinates at His ... 8 hr Dan Winchester 5

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE