New Albany family welcomes quadruplets

New Albany family welcomes quadruplets

There are 50 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Dec 27, 2013, titled New Albany family welcomes quadruplets. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Just before Christmas, a New Albany family of four became a family of eight. Veronica Hernandez gave birth Monday to quadruplets: two boys and two girls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amanda

King George, VA

#43 Feb 1, 2014
sick of the crime wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAHAHA a Mexican from Alabama.
Right, sure you are. My mother's family is from Alabama. Been there since the 1700s.
You haven't even been in this country for 20 yrs have you? There was no hispanic presence in either my state or Alabama before the mid 90s to speak of.
"Cold hearted." Not really.
Let the Mexican govt pick up the tab for your relatives. Medicaid is a national health care service supplemented by state funds, its not an international service. Are you even an American national? And even if yo
u are we've taken in WAY WAY TOO MANY immigrants from the 3rd world. We need more Indian & Chinese doctors. Not more Mexican & Honduran bean pickers & janitors who steal jobs from people like me.
Blahaha guess wat hun u dnt kno me i was born in alabama im 20 yrs old thank u very much also i lived in red bay for 5 years den moved to missisippi, tbh im so sick of yall thinkin uk my family wen u dnt mexican ans hondran ppl actually work and dnt complain like u r doin so fk off
Gulf

Show Low, AZ

#44 Feb 2, 2014
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Blahaha guess wat hun u dnt kno me i was born in alabama im 20 yrs old thank u very much also i lived in red bay for 5 years den moved to missisippi, tbh im so sick of yall thinkin uk my family wen u dnt mexican ans hondran ppl actually work and dnt complain like u r doin so fk off
I was right -- your family has only been here for about 20 years. Again -- my family is from Alabama. Born & bread -- from the Birmingham area & to the east in the mountains. Came over from Georgia & North Carolina in the 1700s.
They fought in the Civil War. My great grandfather fought in WW2, grandfather in Vietnam. My grandfather was a foreman @ the rock quarry outside of Birmingham. What about yours? We work when we have work. The problem is we don't have any. You're not "American" -- you're Mexican & went welfare dries up & the blacks get tired of you people taking their agriculture jobs they'll bounce your ass out.
Move to Texas or California where your family is from. Leave our states, we don't want you here.
It cost over 10k dollars per year to put one person thru public school -- you pay 10k a year in taxes to pay for your relatives to go to school? Do you pay more taxes into the system than you take out? Otherwise even if you do "work" -- you're a mooch because you're costing us more than pay in. Which means you're a pest & you need to go back to w/ever state your family came from -- or whatever country.
Gulf

Show Low, AZ

#45 Feb 2, 2014
lol *bred, not bread....
amanda

King George, VA

#46 Feb 2, 2014
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right -- your family has only been here for about 20 years. Again -- my family is from Alabama. Born & bread -- from the Birmingham area & to the east in the mountains. Came over from Georgia & North Carolina in the 1700s.
They fought in the Civil War. My great grandfather fought in WW2, grandfather in Vietnam. My grandfather was a foreman @ the rock quarry outside of Birmingham. What about yours? We work when we have work. The problem is we don't have any. You're not "American" -- you're Mexican & went welfare dries up & the blacks get tired of you people taking their agriculture jobs they'll bounce your ass out.
Move to Texas or California where your family is from. Leave our states, we don't want you here.
It cost over 10k dollars per year to put one person thru public school -- you pay 10k a year in taxes to pay for your relatives to go to school? Do you pay more taxes into the system than you take out? Otherwise even if you do "work" -- you're a mooch because you're costing us more than pay in. Which means you're a pest & you need to go back to w/ever state your family came from -- or whatever country.
Y r u even tlkin to me i tld u i was done wit ur racist ass!! My great great grandparents where born here in america along with my great grandparents and my grandparents i dnt even wnt to tlk to u im dne wit ur ass
Gulf

Show Low, AZ

#47 Feb 2, 2014
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Y r u even tlkin to me i tld u i was done wit ur racist ass!! My great great grandparents where born here in america along with my great grandparents and my grandparents i dnt even wnt to tlk to u im dne wit ur ass
THEN GO THE F--K BACK TO TEXAS OR ARIZONA OR NEVADA OR CALIFORNIA OR WHATEVER STATE YOUR FAMILY IS FROM!

And if I come carpetbagging to your state -- act the same way....
Jessie James

United States

#48 Feb 3, 2014
Overcroud America ! So we will be just like Mexico. Good Job !!!!!!!!!!
Gulf

Show Low, AZ

#49 Feb 4, 2014
Jessie James wrote:
Overcroud America ! So we will be just like Mexico. Good Job !!!!!!!!!!
Were you speaking for or against immigration?

The Population to Employment Ratio is 58%-- 42% of people who could be working aren't.

I have no idea why we take in a million plus legal immigrants per yr, its make no sense whatsoever. Most of these people will end up on welfare or as low-pay laborers.

Wages will continue to fall & when the sh*t really hits the fan these people will rob & steal for food after food stamps go away.

These people need to go the f**k back to Mexico or Central America. They're not American no matter what nonsense the politicians tell them & they hold no loyalty to this country. Once they get laid off they'll head back out to California or Texas or back to Mexico.
Lauren

Booneville, MS

#50 Jun 17, 2014
Gulf wrote:
WOW! YEA! ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILDREN!
I wonder how long before they go on welfare & start soaking up that free money?
Ok, I saw this article in the newspaper on Father's Day and when you google it, unfortunately this is one of the first sites that pops up. I have read all the comments, and I just have to ask-Since you made it very clear that you don't have a job, no insurance (which by the way, you qualify for IF YOU PAY FOR IT), exactly what is coming out of your pocket? They don't just randomly collect taxes from certain people. You're paying no federal or state income tax. Unless things have changed in 6 months, which I really hope they have. And I suggest you GET AN EDUCATION! There are these little things called student loans and federal grants that you would get, I assure you. You have no income, you will NOT be denied a grant. I also had no money for college, but you know what? I took out loans (my parents made "too much money" to get a grant). Stayed in school, graduated with a doctorate and now make $120,000 a year. I pay 33% in taxes! And I certainly don't mind when they're going to help a family like this. Those babies didn't ask to be born. I could go on and on. If you're not willing to get an education, then like another lady said, get out there and work! I read all the places you have an application, but I'm guessing you don't want to go out an do construction, landscaping, planting trees, etc. Oh right, that's what all these "Mexicans" do isn't it? Because they WORK with no complaints, they're just happy to be here. Just like you should be. Why don't you "go back" to the country your family came from? I can assure you it wasn't America. I guess nobody deserves to be here except the native americans. Look into your ancestry and see where you need to go. I'm sure they would LOVE to have you!
msgal

Charlotte, NC

#52 Aug 25, 2014
Wtf is wrong with american women?do you not know most mexicans are married and have families back in mexico?they come here and pregnate our women,take our jobs,fill our jails,and send the money they make back to their families in mexico,the children they have here usually end up fatherless!women don't be niave to these creeps,they use you and abuse you,then move back to mexico and lesve their kids here for our country to support!try going to mexico and live,see whst happens!!!I say deport all the allegals back to their own country!Yes a few are legal...a few!!!USA needs to wake the hell up!!!I don't hate but my country don't need em...Anyone who don't like this,move to mexico!!!get out of this country!!!its not the kids fault by no means,this is why tbe bible says be ye equally yoked!!!who suffers?CHILDREN....I myself can not afford insurance and need help but denied...I'm not pregnant or disablef so i was denied!all legal americans should be able to get help!ticks me off!!!!!!!this fsther is from mexico city mexico!see how long he stays here and be a father!!!you women having these lil mexican kids are crazy!!
NYB

United States

#53 Aug 29, 2014
msgal wrote:
Wtf is wrong with american women?do you not know most mexicans are married and have families back in mexico?they come here and pregnate our women,take our jobs,fill our jails,and send the money they make back to their families in mexico,the children they have here usually end up fatherless!women don't be niave to these creeps,they use you and abuse you,then move back to mexico and lesve their kids here for our country to support!try going to mexico and live,see whst happens!!!I say deport all the allegals back to their own country!Yes a few are legal...a few!!!USA needs to wake the hell up!!!I don't hate but my country don't need em...Anyone who don't like this,move to mexico!!!get out of this country!!!its not the kids fault by no means,this is why tbe bible says be ye equally yoked!!!who suffers?CHILDREN....I myself can not afford insurance and need help but denied...I'm not pregnant or disablef so i was denied!all legal americans should be able to get help!ticks me off!!!!!!!this fsther is from mexico city mexico!see how long he stays here and be a father!!!you women having these lil mexican kids are crazy!!
And you are just as idiotic as the rest smh racists need their only special island in the middle of hell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator calls for investigation of Purdue Pharm... 49 min Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Military Suicides: Most Attempts Come Before So... 58 min HumanSpirit 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 3 hr Not impressed 9
News Herbal-H: A Safe And Effective Hair Loss Treatment (Jul '10) 4 hr Erdstadt32 47
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 5 hr Dilao 60
News Bayer teams with CDC to fight Zika 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News A starving brain or psychology - what triggers ... 6 hr Lizzy Gingerich 1
More from around the web