Gouverneur puppy to receive lifesaving surgery

There are 9 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Gouverneur puppy to receive lifesaving surgery. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Felicity, a 21-week-old yellow Labrador puppy, is suffering from a congenital bladder defect called ectopic ureter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Chod

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Waste of money
Chod

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2014
little one wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a waste of good air ummmm Chod!
Really? So we spend thousands on one dog when that money could have helped hundreds of animals? Or it could have really been used to help people who really need it.
dgirl

Danielson, CT

#7 Apr 6, 2014
Chod wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So we spend thousands on one dog when that money could have helped hundreds of animals? Or it could have really been used to help people who really need it.
I think paying money to your welfare butt is more of a waste, but the stuff is printed all the time.
Chod

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2014
dgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think paying money to your welfare butt is more of a waste, but the stuff is printed all the time.
Now why do you think I am on welfare? I suppose it no different than me thinking you are a SL*T
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2014
What a great story
what a joke

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Wasted money!!
My Choice

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2014
My money, my choice.

We wouldn't need a group like Friends 4 Pound Paws if all of you IRRESPONSIBLE pet owners did not have pets.
Can't feed your own kids, and you own multiple dogs.
That's the real waste.
YES

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2014
My Choice wrote:
My money, my choice.
We wouldn't need a group like Friends 4 Pound Paws if all of you IRRESPONSIBLE pet owners did not have pets.
Can't feed your own kids, and you own multiple dogs.
That's the real waste.
AMEN! The funds were donated by people who wanted to help this puppy!
animal lover

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Apr 18, 2014
AMEN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 3 min Wondering 1,315
News Smokefree NZ within 10 years - ASH (Sep '07) 24 min walterhudson 135
News Sex after the age of 50 (Oct '13) 50 min joe75143 29
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 1 hr wantemgone2 7,280
News Kansas smokers unhappy with proposal for cigare... 4 hr die smoker die 2
News Why Your Future Vaccination Might Not Be A Shot 4 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Pelvic exam guidelines confuse women (Jul '14) 4 hr CHRIS 59
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Sat whalenjohn51 85
More from around the web