Fears for mother-of-three who VANISHE...

Fears for mother-of-three who VANISHED after she went to meet man from online dating website

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Fears for mother-of-three who VANISHED after she went to meet man from online dating website. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The family of Sandra Lemire, 47, say she loves to online date, often meeting dozens of men through various dating sites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
What ever works for you
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#2 Jun 11, 2012
... at 47 she say she looking for right one is all.
sophia

Livonia, MI

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Police are worried she may have suffered from diabetic shock. After 30 days, I guess. That won't make your van disappear though. She doesn't look too bad for 47, but she must have some issues. Never mind. For a quickee, issues are not important. But is a quickee worth it when you have to dispose of everything including a van? They better change her dating profile to "currently unavailable."
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Hooch with state raised yuts !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parental psychiatric diseases may lead to risk ... 20 min HumanSpirit 1
News Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care 57 min Queen 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Ms Sassy 9,728
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 4 hr Susanm 24
News Brexit casts doubt over Uganda development proj... 7 hr Petra Posta 1
News The foods that help set the mood AND improve er... 7 hr Prdather 3
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) 10 hr anonymous 80
More from around the web