The Dangers of Chiropractic

The Dangers of Chiropractic

There are 1250 comments on the Null Session story from Dec 29, 2009, titled The Dangers of Chiropractic. In it, Null Session reports that:

December 29th, 2009 by Null Session 1,215 words No Comments Medical , Science & Health S,R&CT creates little "books" that are both satirical and educational.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Null Session.

Aerial View

AOL

#1084 Aug 7, 2011
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are an integral part of the scam - your views are biased.
Yet another brilliant statement. So anything a dentist says about dentistry is biased and not credible. Anything a laywer says about the law is biased and not credible. Oh, I see. Now I see. If you want an expert opinion on medicine you ask...oh, I don't know, a guy who runs a hot dog stand or a cab driver. Now I see. The experts are everyone but the ones who have real degrees, experience and licenses. Now I see. Thanks for clearing that up. My bad.
Idiot.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1085 Aug 9, 2011
Mark, the immediate response from chiropractors when you expose their fraud is to proclaim that ", well, medical doctors are evil and kill people".

They do not, and certainly this clown aerial does not, understand that what medical doctors do has NOTHING to do with chiropractic. However, they respond that way because that's the way they were taught in chiropractic school. It usually starts the first day in orientation.

For example, this idiot chiropractor aerial claimed that he is an expert at wound care. I asked him a long time ago, where he thought he received actual clinical experience in examining, diagnosing and treating wounds and his usual ignorant response is by asking what MY qualifications are. His stupid and repeated argument is "how dare you question me, I am a chiropractor and if I say I'm an expert at something that well, I am". he he

I love having him exposed as a fraud. He's just too stupid to realize it.
Aerial View

AOL

#1086 Aug 9, 2011
Mark, wisdom has NEVER answered the simple question of what his 'expert' credentials are. Never. I trained in wound care from Thor Lasers. Out patient training. See? Simple answer. It's easy answering questions if you're honest and have real credentials. Now watch. Wisdom, the super fraud with NO credentials, will write anything just to avoid answering the 'expert' credential question sinc he has NONE. That phoney neurophiz phd doesn't count. Last I checked you can't practice any sort of medicine or chiropractic with that phoney degree around your neck.

The above idiot, wisdom, has no experience in chiropractic and therefore is not credible. He also has stated that nurses are 'quacks' and women are 'wh-ores'. Go figure. I don't know what one has to do with the other, but wisdom still maintains that nurses (yes, nurses) are 'quacks'. Scratching my head on this one.
This is almost as pathetic as another loser, a former chiropractor, who failed miserably in chiropractic, then became an acupuncturist, failed at that, then became a pharmacist, and failed at that! I won't mention his name, out of pity. This loser is now a somewhat known anti-chiropractic preacher (known in very small circles). The more this ex-chiro/acupuncturist/now pharmacist loses, the more he preaches. By preaching about why his failures are chiropractic's fault and not his, is like him self-medicating. You know, therapeutic. Like an at-home spa. This loser probably could have saved himself a lot of time and grief if he had just bought a pocket-fisherman and bought some night crawlers. Man, there's nothing like it. Going to a sleepy little lagoon, stretching back and fishing for small mouth bass. Ahhhhhhhhh. Very relaxing. But no, this ex-chiro/acupuncture/loser pharmacist chose to vent his anger by lashing out at the very professions he failed at. You can bet money had he made a go of chiropractic he wouldn't have written word one. Why? Simple. Successful people aren't angry--they don't need to lash out.
In all fairness, it's not just disgruntled ex-chiropractors who preach when they failed in practice. I've seen lawyers do the same thing. So I guess it doesn't matter what profession a loser chose to fail in. A failure is a failure. It's in their DNA.
HumanSpirit

Lexington, KY

#1088 Aug 9, 2011
The antidepressant reboxetine: A headdesk moment in science
By SciCurious Nov 30, 2010 08:44 AM 2

Every so often there comes a truly "headdesk" moment in science. A moment where you sit there, stunned by a new finding, and thinking, blankly..."ok, now what?"
For psychiatry and behavioral pharmacology, one of those moments came a few weeks ago with the findings of a meta-analysis published in the British Medical Journal (Eyding et al., 2010). The meta-analysis showed that an antidepressant, reboxetine (marketed by Pfizer in Europe, but not in the US, under the names Edronax, Norebox, Prolift, Solvex, Davedax or Vestra) doesn’t work. Not only does it not work, it REALLY doesn’t work, and it turns out that Pfizer hadn’t published data on the putative antidepressant from 74% of their patients. Some people have reported that the study found that reboxetine was even "possibly harmful," but that’s not quite true. What the study DID find is that reboxetine produced more side effects (noted as "adverse events") than placebo (as might be expected), but with no positive effects at all. While many antidepressants on the market today are not great, most are effective in around 60% of patients, reboxetine turns out to be even worse than that.
It turns out that publication bias was rampant. Pfizer and Lundbeck, the two companies running the studies, didn’t publish a lot of their data, especially the data showing no effect and unfortunate side effects. A bit nefarious, that. But bad science will out.

More:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.c...
HumanSpirit

Lexington, KY

#1089 Aug 9, 2011
These Popular Drugs Can Make You Violent – Avoid Them

Some medications have been linked to an increased risk for violent, even homicidal behavior. A recent study identified 31 drugs that are disproportionately linked with violent behavior.
Time Magazine lists the top ten offenders:
1. Varenicline (Chantix): The number one violence-inducing drug on the list, this anti-smoking medication is 18 times more likely to be linked with violence when compared to other drugs
2. Fluoxetine (Prozac): This drug was the first well-known SSRI antidepressant
3. Paroxetine (Paxil): Another SSRI antidepressant, Paxil is also linked with severe withdrawal symptoms and a risk of birth defects
4. Amphetamines:(Various): Used to treat ADHD
5. Mefoquine (Lariam): A treatment for malaria which is often linked with reports of strange behavior
6. Atomoxetine (Strattera): An ADHD drug that affects the neurotransmitter noradrenaline
7. Triazolam (Halcion): This potentially addictive drug is used to treat insomnia
8. Fluvoxamine (Luvox): Another SSRI antidepressant
9. Venlafaxine (Effexor): An antidepressant also used to treat anxiety disorders
10. Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq): An antidepressant which affects both serotonin and noradrenaline

Sources:

Time Magazine January 7, 2011

PLoS One December 15, 2010; 5(12)

Pasted from < http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar... ;
HumanSpirit

Lexington, KY

#1090 Aug 9, 2011
Popular anticonvulsant drugs raise suicide risk
Study: Neurontin, Trileptal tied to mental health issues for new users

CHICAGO - Widely used anticonvulsant drugs, including Pfizer's Neurontin and Novartis' Trileptal, may increase the risk of suicide, attempted suicide and violent death in patients taking them for the first time, U.S. researchers said on Tuesday.

Compared with Johnson & Johnson's generic epilepsy drug topiramate or Topamax, the team found an increased risk for suicide in new users of Neurontin, sold generically as gabapentin, GlaxoSmithKline's Lamictal or lamotrigine, Novartis' Trileptal or oxcarbazepine and Cephalon's Gabitril or tiagabine.

In one analysis, the team also found an increased risk of suicide with the drug valproate sold by Sanofi-Aventis as Epilim and as Depakine in the United States by Abbott Laboratories Inc.

In 2008, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration required that all drugs in the anticonvulsant class carry a warning that they double the risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors, based on a so-called meta-analysis of nearly 200 clinical trials.

But the analysis was not large enough to show which drugs in the class were risky. And they are prescribed for a range of conditions.

"We all know the range of uses of these medications is very, very wide," said Dr. Elisabetta Patorno of Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School in Boston, whose study appears in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Anticonvulsant drugs are chiefly used for patients with epilepsy, but the drugs have been aggressively promoted, in some cases for conditions they are not approved to treat, such as bipolar disorder, pain and migraine headaches.

While doctors are free to prescribe medicines as they see fit, drugmakers are only allowed to promote them for uses approved by the FDA.

Last month, a Boston jury found Pfizer guilty of improperly marketing Neurontin. And in January, Novartis said it would plead guilty to violating U.S. laws relating to potential off-label marketing and promotion of Trileptal.

To study the risks of suicidal thoughts and acts, Patorno and colleagues analyzed prescription and clinical data on nearly 300,000 patients 15 and older who had been given an anticonvulsant drug for the first time between July 2001 and December 2006.

"We found increased risk for suicidal acts beginning within the first 14 days after treatment initiation, opening the possibility that anticonvulsant medications could induce behavioral effects prior to the achievement of their full therapeutic effectiveness," Patorno and colleagues wrote.

Click for related content

Revolving door of wars tied to severe PTSD
NYT: Doctors ‘tune in’ to hallucinogens again
Youth suicide epidemic on tribal reservations

The study identified 827 suicidal acts, including 801 attempted suicides and 26 completed suicides. They also found an additional 41 violent deaths.

They said compared with topiramate, the risk of suicidal acts was higher in those who took gabapentin, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, tiagabine and valproate.

Among these, the risks were "pretty much even," Patorno said in a telephone interview. "It's not easy to draw conclusions about which one is the most risky," she said.

Patorno said patients should continue taking their medications, but the findings do suggest that patients need to be watched carefully, and doctors need to consider whether the benefits of the drug outweigh the risks, particularly when given for an unapproved use.

Pasted from < http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36477338/ns/healt... ;
HumanSpirit

Lexington, KY

#1091 Aug 9, 2011
The Pharmacutical Industry is more dangerous to the World people then the so called "The Dangers of Chiropractic"
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1092 Aug 9, 2011

Thank you lucky stars that you don't suffer from those horrible conditions that those drugs are helping. Those drugs have saved or improved millions of lives.

You are truly an ignoramus if you don't think that those drugs have helped the lives of millions of people.

You'd make a fine chiropractor.

Oh and I see the chiropractor aerial finally admitted where he thinks he got trained in wound care. He said, " I trained in wound care from Thor Lasers.

And it has just exposed him as a sick quack. He thinks that now that he said "thor lasers" we'll all just accept that he was expertly trained in wound care. Well, that would dead wrong. There is NO actual clinical experience at "thor" for chiropractors. "thor" offers a weekend seminar and tells chiropractors that they can buy a "cold laser" and wave it over wounds and they will get better. NO ACTUAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCE. These chiropractors who take these "seminars" couldn't tell the difference between a venous stasis wound and a diabetic ulcer and a stage II pressure ulcer. yet they claim they are experts because they bought a cold laser.

Dumb ass chiropractors continue to rip off innocent and unsuspecting people.
Aerial View

AOL

#1093 Aug 9, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Thank you lucky stars that you don't suffer from those horrible conditions that those drugs are helping. Those drugs have saved or improved millions of lives.
You are truly an ignoramus if you don't think that those drugs have helped the lives of millions of people.
Oh and I see the chiropractor aerial finally admitted where he thinks he got trained in wound care. He said, " I trained in wound care from Thor Lasers.
And it has just exposed him as a sick quack. He thinks that now that he said "thor lasers" we'll all just accept that he was expertly trained in wound care. Well, that would dead wrong. There is NO actual clinical experience at "thor" for chiropractors. "thor" offers a weekend seminar and tells chiropractors that they can buy a "cold laser" and wave it over wounds and they will get better. NO ACTUAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCE. These chiropractors who take these "seminars" couldn't tell the difference between a venous stasis wound and a diabetic ulcer and a stage II pressure ulcer. yet they claim they are experts because they bought a cold laser.
The above idiot, wisdom, has no experience in chiropractic and therefore is not credible. He also has stated that nurses are 'quacks' and women are 'wh-ores'. Go figure. I don't know what one has to do with the other, but wisdom still maintains that nurses (yes, nurses) are 'quacks'. Scratching my head on this one.
This is almost as pathetic as another loser, a former chiropractor, who failed miserably in chiropractic, then became an acupuncturist, failed at that, then became a pharmacist, and failed at that! I won't mention his name, out of pity. This loser is now a somewhat known anti-chiropractic preacher (known in very small circles). The more this ex-chiro/acupuncturist/now pharmacist loses, the more he preaches. By preaching about why his failures are chiropractic's fault and not his, is like him self-medicating. You know, therapeutic. Like an at-home spa. This loser probably could have saved himself a lot of time and grief if he had just bought a pocket-fisherman and bought some night crawlers. Man, there's nothing like it. Going to a sleepy little lagoon, stretching back and fishing for small mouth bass. Ahhhhhhhhh. Very relaxing. But no, this ex-chiro/acupuncture/loser pharmacist chose to vent his anger by lashing out at the very professions he failed at. You can bet money had he made a go of chiropractic he wouldn't have written word one. Why? Simple. Successful people aren't angry--they don't need to lash out.
In all fairness, it's not just disgruntled ex-chiropractors who preach when they failed in practice. I've seen lawyers do the same thing. So I guess it doesn't matter what profession a loser chose to fail in. A failure is a failure. It's in their DNA.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#1094 Aug 9, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
I was on Hyrocodone for 8 years with 3 buldging and a narrowing disc. The leg pains were horrible at night. The pills releived the pain. My concerns was the taking the pill each 4 hours and the toxicity.

I had a friend suggest a chiropractor and I went to see him. My insurance covered the services from ATT.

The rest is history. I still take potassium for restless leg twice a week but the numbing of my toes and pain in the calf is gone. I still have a Hydrocodone prescription (just in case) but I haven't taken a pill in more the 8 months.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1095 Aug 10, 2011
I won't even begin to critique the article, it woudl take too long and I am not interested in arguing with hot windbags who are ignorant of facts of which they speak. ALl I will state is that the author does mention that he teaches physics - starting point for closed mind. It is foudned on a school of philosophy that believe in a limited number and certain type of empirical and quantifiable data to place experience into categories of either true or false.

Chiropractic is not physics, not medicine and they do not understand natural healing. Most empiricists are certainly not the least bit open to the concept, thus preventing any learning.

That being said there ARE many very bad chiropractors out there. Likewaise there are many bad M.D.s out there. Just because someone has a medical doctorate does not mean they are any good at it or have any common sense. Also just because allopathic medicine is commonly accepted in all of its approaches and philosophies without question, dues not mean that level of trust is deserved. Loo into the history, long and short of medicien and it is quite horrifying, mostly for all of the blatant stupidity that one will find.

Location hidden

#1096 Aug 10, 2011
PS sorry for sp - slight computer key adn mouse problem - processor running badly.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1097 Aug 10, 2011
"native", no one argues that there are bad apples in every field. Obviously.

That is not the issue however. The difference between medicine and chiropractic is that the foundation/premise of "chiropractic" is bogus. Pure and simple. The idea that chiropractors can locate and remove chiropractic subluxations to cure disease is pure bull rap. Each and every chiropractic school teaches that "subluxations" cause illness. The one school that is not as cultish is "national" but they have yet to denounce the rest of the bull crap that goes on. So: even national is part and parcel of the chiropractic scam.

Currently, there are more than 200+ different chiropractic treatments/techniques used by chiropractors nationwide. Virtually NONE of them are based on evidence or sound reasoning. NONE.

As just one example; more than 70% of ALL chiropractors use the spring loaded/reconditioned dental instrument, the activator, to click spines. There is NO rhyme or reason as to how chiropractors use it. NONE. Google youtube and watch just how bizarre these quacks using activator are.

There are many more bizarre "treatments" that these quacks use. Dnft, gonstead, network, hio, sot, ak etc etc. Bizarre and ineffective, at no more effective than placebo. I'm still waiting for studies that show any chiropractic treatment is better than placebo.

Pharmaceutical companies spend billions upon billions of dollars in research and bringing excellent drugs to the market place. I am very thankful each and every day that we have these drugs. I see miracles every day in the hospital in which I work. Lives saved.
Aerial View

AOL

#1098 Aug 10, 2011

Location hidden

#1099 Aug 10, 2011
Wisdom just doesn't get it - does not want to get it. For anyone who really care, I have worked with and known many chiropractors for over 21 years. I have taken professional classes taught by chiropractors. I have never known any chiropractor to say that chiropractic adjustment cures diseases. In fact they would not even use the word cure. A disease is by definition a disorder which is pathological. Chiropractors and massage therapists do not treat diseases. We do treat symptoms of pathology in the neuromuscular system and we do treat primary dysfunction of the neuromuscular system. As stated by the ACA (read link) the neuromuscuar dysfunction can have repercussion for other areas of the body.

I try not to take things personally, but it does tick me off when I hear chiropractors referred to as quacks and dedicated massage therapists referred to as masseuses. Especially when that same admonition kept me from the help I needed (chiropractic and massage) years ago, resulting more damage and many more years on crutched and cripled than needed to be. These professionals obtained results that the doctors and physical therapists could not. The docs just going leave me crippled, but did not want me to get this type of care saying "quacks." Who is the quack now?

Location hidden

#1100 Aug 10, 2011
This is what chiropractors really say, not what they blow hards claim they say. Why do I come to message boards - they are so freakin' hostile!

American Chiropractic Association
http://www.acatoday.org/level1_css.cfm...
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1101 Aug 10, 2011
"native" you have a lot ot learn about the chirpractic enterprise. Check out some major chiropractic organizations/cults such as the ICA, WCA, IPCA, NYCC to see what most chiropractors actually think say and do.

While most chiropractors do not claim to "cure" disease, the premise of 99% of chiropractic is that by "locating and removing chiropractic subluxations it allows the body to express itself better and thereby allow the body to heal itself of disease"

"native", few chiropractors use the word "cure". They imply it. And by doing so .... are perpetuating a fraud.
You can link the ACA all day long , but the ACA has yet to denounce the subluxation bull crap. Period.

I am THE chiropractic expert here. I call it like it is. You disagree? Its a free country, but there is NOTHING you can tell me about the chiropractic enterprise. Nothing.

When you are ready to discus ANY chiropractic technique/treatment, let me know.

Let me now expose aerial as a typical chiropractic quack. he has claimed on many blogs that he is an expert in wound care. he never received any actual wound care experience. NONE He, like most chiropractors do not have the clinical experience to make their claims. They are frauds, Period.

And "native", no need to bash medicine in an effort to prop chiropractic up, one has nothing to do with the other. Typical chiropractic ploy, however.

"native", any time you want to discus the ACTUAL clinical experience that chiropractic students receive, let me know. I've been to many of their student clinics.

Just for fun "native" tell me which chiropractic technique you like best for locating and removing subluxations. And why is yours better than any other? Or are they all the same?
Aerial View

AOL

#1102 Aug 10, 2011
"Native' The above idiot, wisdom, has no experience in chiropractic and therefore is not credible. You have more clinical experience in one hour than he has in his pathetic life. Wisdom has ZERO clinical experience. He's a fraud.
He also has stated that nurses are 'quacks' and women are 'wh-ores'. Go figure. I don't know what one has to do with the other, but wisdom still maintains that nurses (yes, nurses) are 'quacks'. Scratching my head on this one.
HumanSpirit

Fort White, FL

#1103 Aug 10, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
"native", no one argues that there are bad apples in every field. Obviously.
That is not the issue however. The difference between medicine and chiropractic is that the foundation/premise of "chiropractic" is bogus. Pure and simple. The idea that chiropractors can locate and remove chiropractic subluxations to cure disease is pure bull rap. Each and every chiropractic school teaches that "subluxations" cause illness. The one school that is not as cultish is "national" but they have yet to denounce the rest of the bull crap that goes on. So: even national is part and parcel of the chiropractic scam.
Currently, there are more than 200+ different chiropractic treatments/techniques used by chiropractors nationwide. Virtually NONE of them are based on evidence or sound reasoning. NONE.
As just one example; more than 70% of ALL chiropractors use the spring loaded/reconditioned dental instrument, the activator, to click spines. There is NO rhyme or reason as to how chiropractors use it. NONE. Google youtube and watch just how bizarre these quacks using activator are.
There are many more bizarre "treatments" that these quacks use. Dnft, gonstead, network, hio, sot, ak etc etc. Bizarre and ineffective, at no more effective than placebo. I'm still waiting for studies that show any chiropractic treatment is better than placebo.
Pharmaceutical companies spend billions upon billions of dollars in research and bringing excellent drugs to the market place. I am very thankful each and every day that we have these drugs. I see miracles every day in the hospital in which I work. Lives saved.
75 percent of disability is mental health. 80 percent of VA disability is mental health. Millions on mind drugs making the society a dangerous place. Side effects of the mind drugs and Statin drugs is a lucrative business for the Nursing homes.

Modern medicine is just full of quacks:

Psychiatry is fake science. The Thud Experiment proof.

Pasted from <
&feature=related>

Psychiatry "No Science"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
----------

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death, Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Inside the Battle to Define Mental Illness

Every so often Al Frances says something that seems to surprise even him. Just now, for instance, in the predawn darkness of his comfortable, rambling home in Carmel, California, he has broken off his exercise routine to declare that “there is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it.” Then an odd, reflective look crosses his face, as if he’s taking in the strangeness of this scene: Allen Frances, lead editor of the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (universally known as the DSM-IV), the guy who wrote the book on mental illness, confessing that “these concepts are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the boundaries.” For the first time in two days, the conversation comes to an awkward halt.

Pasted from < http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_dsmv... ;

There are no genetic tests, no brain scans, blood tests, chemical imbalance tests or X-rays that can scientifically/medically prove that any psychiatric disorder is a medical condition.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#1105 Aug 10, 2011
Big Pharma lies about statin drugs finally exposed in British Medical Journal

To hear Big Pharma tell it, statin drugs are "miracle" medicines that have prevented millions of heart attacks and strokes. But a recent study published in the British Medical Journal tells a completely different story: For every heart attack prevented by the drug, two or more people suffered liver damage, kidney failure, cataracts or extreme muscle weakness as a result of taking the drug.

Statin drugs, in other words, harm far more people than they help.
Julia Hippisley-Cox and Carol Coupland led the study which examined data from over two million patients, including over 225,000 patients who were new statin drug users.
They found that for every 10,000 women being treated with statins, there were only 271 fewer cases of heart disease.
And yet, at the same time, the statin drugs caused 74 cases of liver damage, 23 cases of acute kidney failure, 39 cases of extreme muscle weakness and 307 cases of cataracts.
Statin drugs, in other words, helped 271 people but harmed 443 people. This demonstrates how they are wreaking havoc with the health of those who take them, causing damage that far outweighs any benefit they might offer.

Big Pharma's highly deceptive advertising implies that statin drugs help everyone who takes them. So if 10,000 people took the drugs, we're promised, heart attacks would be prevented in all 10,000 people. That's the implied message in the drug ads, anyway.
But this is just a wild exaggeration and distortion of the facts. Most drugs don't work on most people, and statin drugs only "work" on about 2.7% of those who take them. Yet they cause serious damage in about 4.4% of those who take them.

snip:

From the point of view of Big Pharma, they have the added benefit of causing other diseases that often result in yet more drugs or medical procedures being prescribed. Kidney dialysis makes big money for hospitals, by the way. It's a multi-billion-dollar business all by itself. Statin drugs are therefore a way for the sick-care industry to recruit new patients into kidney dialysis, knowing that some percentage of statin drug users are going to end up with full-blown kidney failure.

snip:

They think everyone should be taking statins whether they need them or not!
It's downright loony. But that's characteristic of western medicine, isn't it? Proclaim your poison to be "miracle medicine" while utterly ignoring the truth that those drugs harm far more people than they help (and they simply don't work on more than 90% of people who take them).

The statin scam

Statin drugs are a scam, plain and simple, and the doctors who prescribe them are puppets used by Big Pharma to sell high-profit drugs to people who for the most part won't even benefit from them. That this research exposing the truth about statin drugs even appeared in the British Medical Journal is a minor miracle all by itself, by the way. But it does indicate that the wall of lies constructed about statins by Big Pharma is starting to crack.
If the truth about statins were openly known, the drugs wouldn't be prescribed to anyone, and drug companies would be sued for billions of dollars for their false advertising and marketing manipulations.

Until that happens, just remember this: Any doctor who recommends a statin drug is a con man drug pusher. If they don't have the honesty to research the truth about these drugs and stop prescribing them, they certainly cannot be trusted with your health. If they're pushing statin drugs on you, they're really just working for Big Pharma, not for you, and they're not interested in real science and the real impacts of drugs on patients.

Pasted from < http://www.naturalnews.com/028988_statin_drug... ;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cigarettes and pot linked to teen psychosis 9 hr humanspirit 1
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 13 hr HIV 175
News Poll: 70 percent of Kentuckians support $1 toba... Wed Say What 40
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed Yougogirl 7,319
News BMC RNs vote for 2nd strike - if it's deemed ne... Wed Nurse Ratchit 2
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue VaXxEd 9,773
News Democrats, Psychiatrists Plotting Medical Coup ... Tue C Kersey 12
More from around the web