Ohio approves state smoking ban

Ohio approves state smoking ban

There are 76117 comments on the UPI story from Nov 8, 2006, titled Ohio approves state smoking ban. In it, UPI reports that:

Ohio voters have approved a ban on smoking in virtually all public buildings. Voters approved the sweeping ban while rejecting a competing measure that would have exempted bars and restaurants, the Cleveland ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#81875 Aug 30, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now wait a second now, please tell me what is wrong with having a sing on the door, to tell people who do not want to be around smoke (who have that right), that smoking is going on, so that they can not enter that establishment?
Right? They spot that, and say "No, I'm not going in their!", and turn around and get back into they're vehicle, and goto another place that does not allow smoking. Right?
Is this not absolutely fair for everyone? And I mean everyone!!! Is it not?
And btw, when you say "non-smokers", that is technically incorrect, on the grounds that what someone DOES or not (smoking, in this case) is indifferent to how they feel about it being done bi someone else.
Their are people who smoke, who don't wanna be around people who are smoking, they never smoke in they're house or car, nor go to places where it's aloud.
And also people who don't smoke, however they aren't really concerned about ETS, don't mind the smell, and could care less what the person next to them is doing (within reason, of course, lol, talking about smoking...) Some actually keep ashtrays in they're house for smoking friends!
So sorry about the nitpicking, however I must point out about that being extremely incorrect. "NON" means "does not [do]", however what the individual in reverence, does or does not do, is not jermaine too how that individual feels about what someone else does or does not do. As reverenced by the examples above.
The proper word would probably be "anti-smoker", although I was thinking, recently, about a conversation I had, I'm pretty sure it was on this site (like back then... it might even be on this thread for all I know...)
Basically, their was a user who, it's like he/she ("he" I think) didn't smoke, and totally didn't like to be around it, but was very, very into like the "freedom" thing, and completely opposed the bans. And he took exception too that term, probably because of the negative connotations of it.
I've thought about that ever since; I even posted about it once (on another site), and I wrote about it in one of my private journals a few years ago.
What do yall think (everyone, both sides, and inbetween, although ESPECIALLY anyone whom this applies too), about the term "smokephobic"?
I recently coined "smokephillic" to describe like... which is actually describes myself, btw. That's something I'm into. I don't make a big deal about it (or about like smoking being attractive, etc.) like I did back then, because I since found out that young children read these forums, and I just don't like that, you know... So now I seldom post about that, except briefly, or in vague, abstract terms.
Anyway, we can discuss what the appropriate term should be. In fact that would be a very worthwhile discussion (btw, I welcome any comments about what I was talking about just then).
However, mixing up "Do and Don't Do" verses "Like and Don't Like", is the epitome of incorrectness!!! I mean call it ANYTHING except that, you know!!!
Anyway sorry about the nitpicking, but I just had too point that out.
About the other, yes, post it on the door, and let each individual make a individual decision about it. That is fair for EVERYONE (Smokers, Smokephobic persons, and Smokephillic persons) all, equally! Right? If I am incorrect about that, please do explain how.
Yawwwwwn......

I could've smoked a whole pack of cigarettes in the time it'd take to read that grammatical nightmare, if I smoked...which I don't.

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81876 Aug 30, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawwwwwn......
I could've smoked a whole pack of cigarettes in the time it'd take to read that grammatical nightmare, if I smoked...which I don't.
You can disagree if you want (although you quoted the wrong post, btw, if you were talking about the grammar thing; just saying), but the FACT remains that spelling and grammar are 100% indifferent on Internet Forums. And that people who comment on another person's spelling, grammar, etc., only make themself look bad, bi doing so.

You don't have to like it. You don't even have to agree with it.

I don't post for any one person. I post for all of the thousands and thousands of people who will have viewed this page over the next weaks, months, years, possibly decades (since threads never expire on this site (Topix)).

They are our jury. And I'm willing to bet, however much cash is in my wallet, that almost 100% of them agree with me on that topic. In fact ANYONE who knows a thing about NETIQUETTE, would already know that...

So ok, do what you will. You are wrong, but you can be wrong. It's ok with me. But if you post it on the Internet (e.g. on another thread), I'm gonna call you on it, just to make sure any other users who don't know it, know it.

But I'm not gonna argue about it, tho. You have had you're say, and I have had mine. Now each person will read both of us's posts and decide for themself :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81877 Aug 31, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can disagree if you want (although you quoted the wrong post, btw, if you were talking about the grammar thing; just saying)
No, you're wrong. I was quoting your grammatical nightmare of a post. Poor English usually means that you're lacking in other areas as well, more specifically, intellectually.

And I'm correct on all of my opinions pertaining to this topic. If mind numb, government controlled robots can't think enough for themselves to stay away from areas where they might sniff a hint of smoke, that's their problem.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#81878 Aug 31, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong. I was quoting your grammatical nightmare of a post. Poor English usually means that you're lacking in other areas as well, more specifically, intellectually.
And I'm correct on all of my opinions pertaining to this topic. If mind numb, government controlled robots can't think enough for themselves to stay away from areas where they might sniff a hint of smoke, that's their problem.
Actually, you are incorrect. A correct statement would be "If mind numb nicotine addicts can't think enough for themselves to smoke before they get to areas where they may not be able to smoke, that's their problem." Therefore, screw them. The smokers, that is.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#81879 Aug 31, 2014
Hey guyse.
Ive ben busy. I started wirking with bulls. They ar much harder to wirk with then horses. They get mad when I smoke while I wirk. Not like the horses. The horses don't care. I am going to transfer back to horses. The rest of the guyse can put up with my smoking. I wirk hard for a living. Nex time you eat a hambuger thank me for making that cow happening. If it wernt for smokers like me you wouldent have no meat to eat. So don't bother smokers no more.
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#81880 Aug 31, 2014
Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
The lengths some people will go to to justify smoking.
But there's no justification without merit (and brains) and team butthead strikes out every time.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81881 Sep 1, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammatical errors, especially on a Internet Forum, have absolutely ZERO to do with intelligence or anything else, whatsoever. Absolutely zero! Do you understand that now? Absolutely zero!

You can say it does all you want to. It don't change one thing! You can say the earth is flat if you want. All it does is make YOU look bad.

You can also say that Obama is a decent president if you want. Or that Bush was, or Clinton...

You saying it and it being true, are 2 separate things. You can claim that people were created separate from animals, in some garden a few thousand years ago. You can claim that homosexuality is a satanic practice if you want (some nutcase on another thread I post on actually said that! For real! I'll post links if anyone is interested...)

You can take a peace of shattered glass and call it a diamond if you want. But if you try to sell it as one, any jeweler will know the difference, and won't bye it from you. But you can sit their and call it a diamond if you want! ;) It ain't no thing!

I was deliberating about whether I was going to even reply to this. I probably won't in the future. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you REALLY DON'T KNOW this stuff.

Although quite frankly, I don't see how anybody can have been using the Internet since at least January 28, 2009, make at least 5725 posts, and not know this.

It's simple Netiquette! It's not about being PC or anything like that, it's a simple matter of not being mindless! I mean if grammatical errors are 100% indifferent, yet talking about someone else's grammatical errors are indicative of a person who is both stupid and is a total 455H0L3 (both), and you go and do that, then WTF? What would you expect everyone to think of you? I mean that's just plain ol' dumb! Isn't it?

I was planning to google you and make sure you aren't just trolling for attention. I never did. I might later if I feel like it. It doesn't really matter because I'm posting this to educate others. And maybe you also, that wouldn't be a bad thing (although that is completely upto you).

If you have been using the Internet for that many years (since 2009) and you really didn't know that about Netiquette, then I don't even know what else to say.

Do you have a mental disability? I mean I'm not making fun of you (or anyone who does), it's a serious question.

I just can't believe anybody really didn't know that, after that much time using the Internet. I'm trying to figure out why (presuming you are serious and not a troll; I'll google you later...)

Anyway just keep in mind that when you do that, nobody likes you, nobody trusts you, and nobody respects you. The populace looks down on people who act like you. And nobody (who is anybody) takes you seriously.

So why would you even post, if nobody is going to take you seriously? Everybody from politicians (who's staff reads forums and conveys what people are saying and what the consensus is), to regular people (including many who only read and never post) looks down on people who act like you are acting, and you are considered a joke. So why do you even post?(Or did you really not know that either?)

Or you could change, if you want. It's completely upto you. But those are the facts whether you like them or not.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81882 Sep 1, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammatical errors, especially on a Internet Forum, have absolutely ZERO to do with intelligence or anything else, whatsoever. Absolutely zero! Do you understand that now? Absolutely zero!
You can say it does all you want to. It don't change one thing! You can say the earth is flat if you want. All it does is make YOU look bad.
You can also say that Obama is a decent president if you want. Or that Bush was, or Clinton...
You saying it and it being true, are 2 separate things. You can claim that people were created separate from animals, in some garden a few thousand years ago. You can claim that homosexuality is a satanic practice if you want (some nutcase on another thread I post on actually said that! For real! I'll post links if anyone is interested...)
You can take a peace of shattered glass and call it a diamond if you want. But if you try to sell it as one, any jeweler will know the difference, and won't bye it from you. But you can sit their and call it a diamond if you want! ;) It ain't no thing!
I was deliberating about whether I was going to even reply to this. I probably won't in the future. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you REALLY DON'T KNOW this stuff.
Although quite frankly, I don't see how anybody can have been using the Internet since at least January 28, 2009, make at least 5725 posts, and not know this.
It's simple Netiquette! It's not about being PC or anything like that, it's a simple matter of not being mindless! I mean if grammatical errors are 100% indifferent, yet talking about someone else's grammatical errors are indicative of a person who is both stupid and is a total 455H0L3 (both), and you go and do that, then WTF? What would you expect everyone to think of you? I mean that's just plain ol' dumb! Isn't it?
I was planning to google you and make sure you aren't just trolling for attention. I never did. I might later if I feel like it. It doesn't really matter because I'm posting this to educate others. And maybe you also, that wouldn't be a bad thing (although that is completely upto you).
If you have been using the Internet for that many years (since 2009) and you really didn't know that about Netiquette, then I don't even know what else to say.
Do you have a mental disability? I mean I'm not making fun of you (or anyone who does), it's a serious question.
I just can't believe anybody really didn't know that, after that much time using the Internet. I'm trying to figure out why (presuming you are serious and not a troll; I'll google you later...)
Anyway just keep in mind that when you do that, nobody likes you, nobody trusts you, and nobody respects you. The populace looks down on people who act like you. And nobody (who is anybody) takes you seriously.
So why would you even post, if nobody is going to take you seriously? Everybody from politicians (who's staff reads forums and conveys what people are saying and what the consensus is), to regular people (including many who only read and never post) looks down on people who act like you are acting, and you are considered a joke. So why do you even post?(Or did you really not know that either?)
Or you could change, if you want. It's completely upto you. But those are the facts whether you like them or not.
I think I speak for everyone when I say, wtf are you talking about? Do you actually think anyone is going to take the time to read your error laced, page long, incoherent ramblings?

The fact that nothing you have said makes any sense,, coupled with horrible English, should dissuade anyone from reading more than one sentence of your tripe.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81883 Sep 1, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I speak for everyone when I say, wtf are you talking about? Do you actually think anyone is going to take the time to read your error laced, page long, incoherent ramblings?
The fact that nothing you have said makes any sense,, coupled with horrible English, should dissuade anyone from reading more than one sentence of your tripe.
Again, you are way off-base! And it might help to use a search engine before making off-base comments that are so easy to proove wrong...

I'll start with the question of who reads and likes my posts:

Firstly, take a look at the little icons at the bottom of each post. They used to be on the top, now they are on the bottom. My posts almost always have ratings, even on forums where most posts don't. And they are, almost 100% of the time, rated positively. Post #81876 (my reply to you yesterday) got a bunch (all positive). For every user who takes the time to rate it, you can bet at least 100 have read it, probably more.

(Oh and if ur using mobile, you have to "request desktop site" to see it. Sorry, blame Topix, but that's how it is.)

Next, take a look at the Views on a forum (any forum) when I make a post. For the next few hours (depending), the count will show MUCH higher then the average for that time of day and day of weak. If you don't believe me, you can go look at one the next time I make a post.

Or just look at history. I started seriously posting about Tobacco Control in 2006. The first smoking ban that I know of to be successfully challenged was Greenville, SC in October 2006 (It was later reinstated, however MANY more followed.) Whereas upto that point, that wasn't happening. More were passing and being strengthened.

One could argue that it could have been a coincidence. Although it's far from the only case.

I first seriously posting about the LGBT issue in 2003. The first state to legalize SSM was MA in 2003.

And these are far from isolated examples... I could go on and on, although I won't.

Yes, anything I post is read by pretty much everybody under the sun. Like I said, watch the view count when I make a post on any forum.

But that's me. What happens when someone like YOU makes a post? Someone who acts like you act, on the forums. What happens?

The answer is pretty much nothing. Politicians are not "afraid" of someone like you. Because they know that you won't influence many people. Nobody takes you seriously. You are considered a troll or a joke. Because they know (can tell by reading the threads) that is how the other users see you as.

And look, I'm sorry if you have a mental handicap (which I'm presuming you do). I'm sorry about that. Life's not fair sometimes. But when you act like a 455H0L3 on the Internet, people are gonna treat you like one. Sorry. That's just how it is.

And finally, NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY, who is anybody, gives 2 $H!+s about spelling or grammar on the Internet. That is a fact. That is why most people (including myself) are sloppy with it.

I don't know how much clearer I can make that. If you still don't get it, then whatever. I've done all I can to explain it to you. Ask a specific question and I'll give a specific answer. Other then that, I give up. You can think what you want. Almost 100% of the users get it. That's my maine concern, anyway.

And one more thing: Sorry to inform you, but no, you don't speak for anybody except maybe a very small minority of people who think like you. You don't even know Netiquette, for God's sake! How would you even know what users on the Internet think? How COULD you know that, when you don't even know how to properly communicate on the Internet? You don't even realize that the populace sees people like you (who act like you) as absolute scum! How could you possibly speak for anybody on the Internet? You gotta be kidding me!!!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81884 Sep 1, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
blah blah blah...
You've got some pretty thin skin there, dude. Lighten up or you're gonna have a coronary.

But seriously though, when you ramble on, paragraph after paragraph, it turns people off. Making your point in a handful of sentences will prove to be much more effective.

That's free advice from the Sneak. Take it or leave it.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81885 Sep 1, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got some pretty thin skin there, dude. Lighten up or you're gonna have a coronary.
But seriously though, when you ramble on, paragraph after paragraph, it turns people off. Making your point in a handful of sentences will prove to be much more effective.
That's free advice from the Sneak. Take it or leave it.
Actually, to be honest, nothing anybody posts, really phases me. Not from a user anyway. Some of the articles I do get annoyed about, but not really... maybe for a moment, then I'm over it...

And I would never post while angry. Anymore then I would post while intoxicated, or post when I'm drowsy, etc.

As for me typing long posts, yes it's true that about 75% of my posts are over 2000 characters.

Why? Well, it multifold. Firstly, I type 100+ WPM. Secondly, I'm knowledgeable on almost every topic.

But the most important reason is, because I want my posts to be informative, and actually help people. After all, I don't post for myself. I post to help as many people as I can.

As for it turning people off, I don't think it does, as long as it's well-written and informative. Good flow is essential. Organization is important. You also want to make it so that it is appealing to the person reading it, taking into consideration the font and page layout it will appear in.

And good paragraph structure is a must!!! That is mandatory, when writing long posts. Like when someone just kinda puts 4000 characters into one paragraph, lol, and it's almost impossible to read...

Anyway thanks for the input, but I really believe that ...well, like I said, in some cases. It depends. That would be correct in some cases, don't get me wrong. However, for most of my posts, I do believe that the extra information does ad value to the post.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81886 Sep 1, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
As for me typing long posts, yes it's true. Why? I type 100+ WPM.
And I can type just as fast, if not quicker. Doesn't mean I need to type a thousand words every time to make a point. And maybe if you'd slow down a bit and stop bragging about how fast you can type, you'd catch all of those spelling and grammar errors you constantly make.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81887 Sep 1, 2014
I could drive an obstacle course in record time, but if I run over half of the cones doing so, it makes my speed irrelevant.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81888 Sep 1, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can type just as fast, if not quicker. Doesn't mean I need to type a thousand words every time to make a point. And maybe if you'd slow down a bit and stop bragging about how fast you can type, you'd catch all of those spelling and grammar errors you constantly make.
I believe you may have misunderstood. I wasn't bragging. I was giving that as one of the reasons (although not the primary reason).

When I proofread my posts (which I ALWAYS do), the one thing that I NEVER check for is spelling and grammar errors. I might spot one, and if I do, I'll usually fix it, but it's not something I'm concerned about.

I just don't consider it important. I'm more concerned about the information I am presenting. And secondly, making the post appealing to the user. But when it comes to like how a word is spelled, or where to put a coma, or anything like that, it's just not something which I consider important.

Now I do (usually) keep the spell-checker on. Although it's far from perfect. It redlines words like "redlines" just their, lol. And like "themself" which may not be a "real word", but I consider it one, so I'm gonna keep using it. And "brung" (to mean the past-tense of "bring") is not a "real word", but I use it, and plan to continue using it. And yeah I realize you can ad words, but even that gets annoying after awhile.

And sometimes it redlines a word lowercase, but it has it capitoled, such as: "finnish" ("I didn't finnish that yet."), "jermaine" ("That is not jermaine too the topic."), "arthur" ("I am the arthur of this post."), "sean" ("I haven't sean that in awhile."), idk, a bunch... that's all I can think of at the moment, though...

It gets so routine, I usually don't pay attention when it redlines something. I just keep typing and maybe fix it latter, if I feel like it, lol.

Anyway yeah I ALWAYS proofread (I would never submit a post without proofreading it at least once, usually more), I just don't check for spelling or grammar, because, like I said, in my opinion, I don't consider it to be of any importance, whatsoever.

It's just my opinion. I just don't consider spelling or grammar to be of importance. But their's nothing wrong with someone else looking for it when they proofread they're on posts. It's just not my cup of tea, you know.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81889 Sep 1, 2014
Ban the sun!! It creates wrinkles, burns, cancer, and is "offensive" when it's in my eyes while driving. Could I wear sunglasses, more clothes, sunblock, or just...oh my god, just stay in the shade? Nah, I'd rather pass laws and complain about it rather than use common sense.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#81890 Sep 1, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Nah, I'd rather pass laws and complain about it rather than use common sense.
Common sense dictates that smokers do not smoke around other people. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Did you ride the short bus to school?
Non-Cas Fan

Loveland, OH

#81891 Sep 1, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you may have misunderstood. I wasn't bragging. I was giving that as one of the reasons (although not the primary reason).
When I proofread my posts (which I ALWAYS do), the one thing that I NEVER check for is spelling and grammar errors. I might spot one, and if I do, I'll usually fix it, but it's not something I'm concerned about.
I just don't consider it important. I'm more concerned about the information I am presenting. And secondly, making the post appealing to the user. But when it comes to like how a word is spelled, or where to put a coma, or anything like that, it's just not something which I consider important...
It really seems as though you are doing it quite deliberately. I thought so, anyway. Figured it was a tongue-in-cheek way of making the grammar/spelling point by being so absurdly over-undone.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81892 Sep 2, 2014
Non-Cas Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It really seems as though you are doing it quite deliberately. I thought so, anyway. Figured it was a tongue-in-cheek way of making the grammar/spelling point by being so absurdly over-undone.
(I noticed someone gave you some bad icons. I put some good ones just now, although it didn't completely cover it up. Oh well, we all get bad reviews every now and then... I once got like 20 red X's, one time! So yeah it ain't no thing.)

Um, well, yes and no. First the "yes" part.

I use certain phrases like "It ain't no thing." Of course your technically not supposed too say "ain't no" nothing (well, it's bad grammar if you do, but I don't really care). That one is actually "gangsta slang" from about when I was a teenager (circa early 90s), like "Homie don't play that!" and "Homie not down with that!", and so on. And yes I use those all the time.

And I also used "This ain't no English class!", which btw, is kind of a "stock reply" when someone criticizes someone else's spelling or grammar on the Internet.

And btw, this only applies to INTERNET. If I'm doing something for a client (for example), I'm not only careful, but I actually have SOFTWARE that can fix stuff like that. Also if I were going to make a post and I didn't want yall to know it was me, I would run it through that (and use a proxy, etc., and believe me, none of yall would ever know it was me!!!)

And it fixes stuff like that, and also like when it's another word that the spell-checker will recognize as a (different) word. Like for example, "TOO", as in "I'm going TOO the store." I might spell that "TO" or "TOW" or "TOE" or... you name it.

It's just because I don't care about it. And I'm talking 100% don't care about it. I LITERALLY care more about... ANYTHING! Name it! I literally care more about what ur neighbors do in private (of course afaik, I've never met ur neighbors, so I would care ZERO about that, which is precisely my point).

Unless I (when proofreading) considered it difficult too read. I would have changed it for that, of course. If I'm like "What the hell was I just now trying to type?" (which happens on occasion; that's why I proofread so thoroughly), I'll fix that.

But other then that, I just don't care. I don't consider it important, even minimally. I think that people who think it is, are overestimating and/or overstating it's importance (although they have the rights too they're opinions, don't get me wrong, and they can focus on it (for themself) if they choose.) But it's just not what I personally consider to be important and/or relevant.

And not even going into the fact that English is such a lame language anyway. Ask any foreigner whose trying too learn it! All these little rules and exceptions... I say, as long as the other person can (should be able to) figure out what you mean, screw it, just do what you want ;)

(NOTE: In the following paragraph I will be making positive statements about myself. I want to preempt any users/readers who may think I am "bragging", etc. I am making the statements about a person (happens to be me, in this case) first-person, because it is about me. If anyone knows of a better way I can phrase these statements, I will learn from it in the future.)

However, that is a reasonable question. After all (if anyone didn't know this, which some of you probably do already), I am literally more intelligent and knowledgeable then over 99.999% of the world population.

However, my spelling and grammar (I almost misspelled "grammar" just now, lol) on the Internet, are probably one of the WORST you have EVER encountered!!!

So yes, that is definitely a valid question, absolutely! And that's the answer. I'm sloppy and careless about it, because I absolutely don't care, even the slightest bit, whatsoever. So it ends up being like that.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#81893 Sep 2, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
I am literally more intelligent and knowledgeable then over 99.999% of the world population
Ha-ha!!

Yeah, And I've got an 18" penis.

EVERYWHERE!!!

#81894 Sep 2, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha!!
Yeah, And I've got an 18" penis.
Can I ask you a question?

Why do you get off on acting like that, behind a computer? Trolling, posting garbage, like that? Disrupting the thread? Posting derogatory comments about other posters? What is is that makes you act like that?

You know, I deliberately put a entire paragraph, in the post you quoted, just to explain that part, so that nobody got the wrong idea. And I'm not believing that you read that part, and didn't read that part.

And I'm sorry if you have mental problems (you never did say either way). And I'm certainly not making fun of you (or anyone who does) Although, if that is the case, one might want to consider like having someone else help them with posting, if possible. It's just a thought...

Anyway, I'm just wandering why you think it's so cool, to deliberately post garbage that is of no use, whatsoever.

I mean what are you trying to accomplish? Just show the world what a 455H0L3 you can be? Well ok, we believe you, you win!!!

Or what? What "reason" do you have for acting like that?

In fact, please answer the following question for me:

What REASON or MOTIVATION do you have, for getting on the Internet and posting something like you posted in that post? What are you trying to accomplish?

Please answer that, please.

(And I'm not even going into the fact that nobody would want a 18" penis, because no girl (I am a strait male, for the record) with any common sense would ever let you put that in her, in a trillion years! I'm not even going into that part at all... Or the fact that size isn't that important, it's more about technique. It's more about what to do with the spot and the other parts... Anyway, that is another discussion for another thread.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 4 min Crysania 7,290
News Gynecology Exam Guide: What To Expect On Your F... (Mar '14) 1 hr CHRIS 18
News NHA alert against Phyto Shape (May '07) 1 hr Nader 880
News Hemorrhoids Home Treatment (Jan '13) 5 hr marta 38
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 7 hr louise 6,378
News Anti-Vaxxer Jim Carrey Lashes Out at California... 7 hr Friend 1
News Dialysis patients frustrated with Washington Ri... 10 hr Joe White 31
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Tue jaxwillis23 92
More from around the web