Antidepressants linked to risk of brain bleeds

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: Reuters

People using a common class of antidepressants may have slightly increased odds of suffering bleeding in the brain - though the risk is still very small, researchers reported Wednesday.

Full Story
Leila

Flushing, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
There's always a risk of side effects from every medication. Over the years, psychiatric drugs have been surrounded with controversies and it appears that stroke is one of them. Antidepressants such as Zoloft have also been linked to birth defects in some babies whose mothers took Zoloft during pregnancy. You may also refer to http://www.zoloftlawsuitcenter.net/ssri-antid... for more helpful information.
Carrie

New Paltz, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Why Am I not surprised
Romeo

UK

#10 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Toledo Dr. Is Sending Help for the Ebola Outb... 54 min Wisdom 9
Firm's success behind $50M gift to Drexel 2 hr lol it is HAZY 2
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Black Ops 9,446
Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson 4 hr Statement 1
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 4 hr anothervoice 27
China fines British drug maker GlaxoSmithKline ... 6 hr RayH 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 6 hr A l b 5,948
•••

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••