Key Biscayne Woman Accuses Miami-Dade...

Key Biscayne Woman Accuses Miami-Dade County of Infecting Her With Poop Water

There are 1 comment on the Miami New Times story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Key Biscayne Woman Accuses Miami-Dade County of Infecting Her With Poop Water. In it, Miami New Times reports that:

Judi Kolson used to love paddling the waters of Biscayne Bay until a recent outing allegedly gave her a leg infection after her skin came into contact with contaminated water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miami New Times.

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
In my opinion if the NY MAFIA ran Miami instead of Cuban politicos ,city officials not only would they run it better but steal less and who knows we might wind up with a REAL police dept.

"In the lawsuit, the U.S. Government and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection allege Miami-Dade is in violation of the Clean Water Act and has failed to adequately maintain the sewage system, allowing it to pose an "imminent and substantial endangerment to the health of the public."

##### County officials have ignored fixing the aging sewer system for so long it is going to cost taxpayers $1.5 billion and take 15 years to rebuild pipes, pumps and sewage treatment plants that in some cases are almost 100 years old."##########

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychiatrists Reminded To Refrain From Armchair... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 8
News Anti-vaccination nurses in Australia face punis... 6 hr friend 2
News Study provides novel insights into genetic fact... 13 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 17 hr meowasinevilcat 6,980
News Study researches breast cancer disparities in b... 21 hr BLove 3
News FeralStat contraceptive: ACCD statement (Jul '08) 22 hr SueMck 339
News Pittsfield girl, family cope with Rett Syndrome... 23 hr Cops are degenerates 2
More from around the web