DXM and Premature Ejaculation

DXM and Premature Ejaculation

Posted in the Medicine Forum

Austin

Slaton, TX

#1 May 12, 2011
Ok. This is a 100% serious discussion. Dextromethorphan the active ingredient in the wide spread cough suppressant category. IS THE BEST Premature Ejaculation drug out there BUT it is not approved or tested for this by any corporation. There are many testamoniala myself included it works wonders. MY QUESTION IS WHY? If you Wiki it there are several receptors it works on. But which one is the magic receptor(yes it is a slight ssri but thats not what makes it work as good as it does im fairly certain). If you are a member of another forum ask around. Anti-Depressants are overkill and only treat the symptom as a side effect of the anti depressive qualities while DXM has virtually no side effects except at SUPER HIGH recreational doses day after day.

Since: Feb 12

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Nice! How many mg do you use for PE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two-thirds of packaged foods sold in Canada hav... 5 min Kevin OLeary a Tool 1
News Two-thirds of packaged foods and drinks in Cana... 16 min citizen 1
News Prescription skin cancer cream Aldara has horri... (Oct '06) 1 hr liz 2,157
News Trump asks skeptic to probe vaccine safety, ala... 2 hr LIFELONG IMMUNITY 5
News Health Ranger exposes chemical violence of merc... 2 hr LIFELONG IMMUNITY 3
News Hopkins' gynecologist case yields 1,200 naked p... (Mar '14) 3 hr Blake 165
News Myriad Genetics Announces an Assay that Identif... 5 hr Purplemouse2 6
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Jan 11 Camille Newlon 171
More from around the web