Chiropractor Breaks Baby's Neck, Allo...

Chiropractor Breaks Baby's Neck, Allowed To Keep Practicing

There are 4 comments on the News Max story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Chiropractor Breaks Baby's Neck, Allowed To Keep Practicing. In it, News Max reports that:

An Australian chiropractor who broke a baby's neck during a repositioning is being allowed to keep practicing as long as he underwent additional education, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
" A 2007 study published in the journal Pediatrics found that performing spinal manipulations on children could lead to adverse side effects, like brain hemorrhaging and paraplegia, the Herald reported.

"the chiropractor in question had agreed to complete further education."

What an absolute joke. Chiropractors get virtually NO training in the examination, diagnosis and treatments of infants or newborns.

So why, would any person think that they are somehow qualified to "treat" them?

Investigate these quacks and shut them down.
Successful Chiropractor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Wisdom has no clue what he's talking about. He's not an MD.
The above incident is less than 1 in ten million. In the meantime, prescription drugs and botched surgeries kill and maim over a half a million people a year--in this country alone.
Why don't those make the news more often?????
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Let's see, drugs have side effects sooo .......... now follow the chiropractic logic here ........ without any training in the examination, diagnosis or treatments of newborns and infants, chiropractors are qualified to do just that.

I see now.

Dumb ass chiropractor.
Successful Chiropractor

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Says wisdom, "Dumb ass chiropractor." Spoken like the board certified "head of the department" neurosurgeon he says he is. he he he
See my point? And this nut job is offering advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zika ontology paradigm langham research uk (Feb '16) 9 min Zika Research UK 36
News The strange history of the EpiPen, the device d... 4 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... 8 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) 8 hr anonymous 79
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 8 hr Democrats 5
News Newly-developed epigenetic test can be used to ... 8 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics 8 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) Fri Marisa 147
More from around the web