Pot smokers more likely to use other ...

Pot smokers more likely to use other drugs

There are 2681 comments on the Shepparton News Online story from Jul 19, 2011, titled Pot smokers more likely to use other drugs. In it, Shepparton News Online reports that:

Twenty-somethings who regularly smoke cannabis are up to three times more likely to use illicit drugs than those who puff on the occasional joint, research shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shepparton News Online.

zion

UK

#2847 May 28, 2012
Lol, your all social rejects in life are'nt you ...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2848 May 28, 2012
Um hellbilly I before I met my man sweetcakes,my phone had mad numbers on it and I had more suiters than u had in your life.go play with your five brothers.jerkoff

Location hidden

#2849 May 28, 2012
At least I ain't a virgin,hellbilly,and technically you ain't either,unreal one tossed your salad good homey,and stuffed u wit his cockmeat sammich.
magic turd

United States

#2852 May 28, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have goals, one of them is to play with tards on pot threads. Get it tard?
Have a nice day :)
u only goal is to play wit helldillys nutsack
magic turd

United States

#2853 May 28, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying you welfare baby. You know people laughing at you in the grocery store when you pay for all that junk food with an ebt card.
we all laugh at you on here
magic turd

United States

#2854 May 28, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what everyone thinks.
everyone thinks unreals hand is on ya nuts

Location hidden

#2855 May 28, 2012
Unreal one is one big berry in the fruitfarm,and you know berries mix well with nuts,hellbillys nuts which unreal can't get enuff.These are two sick fucks.Hey guys,umm can't call u that..tsk tsk,I mean fags can't you two fondle sum balls,tonight of course they can,lmfao.the specialty in house tonight on the menu,in the doghouse unreal one calls his basement,testicles covered in watever these weirdos put on it,so they can suck it off.ha ha ha!
magic turd

Tishomingo, MS

#2856 May 28, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what everyone thinks.
yep we still think u suck balls

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#2857 May 29, 2012
Vanillabee09 wrote:
Um hellbilly I before I met my man sweetcakes,my phone had mad numbers on it and I had more suiters than u had in your life.go play with your five brothers.jerkoff
Dopeheads, nonetheless. They would have to be dopeheads to give you a number. Noone in their right mind would.
magic turd

Prattville, AL

#2860 May 29, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dopeheads, nonetheless. They would have to be dopeheads to give you a number. Noone in their right mind would.
at lest she dont get numbrs from jizz drop lickin anal pirates like u
TK Lawson CPhT

United States

#2864 May 30, 2012
Pot smokers do indeed have a individual propensity to increase synergistically their "buzz" with other substances as ETOH, tobacco, MU agonists, BZD's , sympathomemetics, barbiturates, cocaine Hcl. SSRI'S, SSNI'S, and anything else.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

sheeple country USA

#2865 May 30, 2012
TK Lawson CPhT wrote:
Pot smokers do indeed have a individual propensity to increase synergistically their "buzz" with other substances as ETOH, tobacco, MU agonists, BZD's , sympathomemetics, barbiturates, cocaine Hcl. SSRI'S, SSNI'S, and anything else.
Pure REEFER MADNESS B.S. ya got going here !!

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#2866 May 30, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure REEFER MADNESS B.S. ya got going here !!
Truth hurt there princess??

Location hidden

#2867 May 30, 2012
Truth hurts when you look in the mirror sockpuppet,oooops I meant unreal 1....shut the f up you jester lookin fagbag u.umake me wanna hurl all u gay fags.Dude we all know ur gay as hell cuz if u weren't u wldnt b sniffn hellbillys ass all day long,and lickin balls.

Location hidden

#2868 May 30, 2012
I swallow jizz but my mans hellbilly swallows mens dick ewwww.I love men but hellbilly is sick cuz he likes men.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#2869 May 30, 2012
Vanillabee09 wrote:
I swallow jizz but my mans hellbilly swallows mens dick ewwww.I love men but hellbilly is sick cuz he likes men.
Your man's name is Hellbilly too. I told you he was gay. Your words, not mine. So that makes you a faghag. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
TK Lawson CPhT

Fresno, CA

#2871 May 31, 2012
Try to stay on point.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#2873 May 31, 2012
TK Lawson CPhT wrote:
Try to stay on point.
You just do not get it now do ya???

Location hidden

#2875 May 31, 2012
Hellbilly you don't know my boyfriend ,so .maybe you shld stick a pickle in between ur gums u sick pervert.I.m a slut but I admit it,louse.my mans dick is bigger than yours u. Little bastard, youprolly got a four inch peck.
EmploymentNurses -dot-com

Astoria, NY

#2877 May 31, 2012
Marijuana has long been considered a gateway drug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) 41 min WellArmed 24
Need more Antioxidant? 2 hr uach 1
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 20 hr Daveler 64
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) 21 hr Melisa 121
News Tazewell dentist pleads guilty (Nov '09) Sun michelle 65
News Cagayan de Oro Medical Center's Ob-Gyne: A comp... (Jun '08) Sun isha 14
News Hemorrhoids Home Treatment (Jan '13) Sun adamsonshadow 83
More from around the web