Smartphone Addiction Now Has A Clinic...

Smartphone Addiction Now Has A Clinical Name

There are 4 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Jul 31, 2014, titled Smartphone Addiction Now Has A Clinical Name. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

According to data from the Pew Research Center , 90% of Americans have a cell phone, while a full 58% of them own smartphones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

Lake Butler, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I am sure that taking a dump on the head of a mental Health worker could have a name for it also.

San Jose, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2014
There are more and more smartphone addications around the world.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Nowdays,People can not live without phones :P

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Aug 26, 2014
No person should for safety use their cell phone or smart phone for talking to a mental health person out of fear of data and recorded leakage to the public. There is no science to the Mental Health Industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UTHealth Receives $2.6 Million From Hurricane H... 1 hr HumanSpirit 1
News A Movement To Consider: Telepsychiatry In New Y... 1 hr HumanSpirit 2
News Treating Dandruff (Jan '06) 2 hr indrale 30
News Night Shift Nurse Demands Apology From Domino's... (Apr '16) 6 hr Happyhappy 89
News Robocalls Improve Diabetes Eye Screening Among ... 20 hr Got_Rope 2
News Nun says she's left with nothing after legal fi... Mon Real vs Fake Charity 2
News Questions to ask your dentist about preventativ... (Aug '15) Mon full-dental-coverage 13