Attention Deficit Disorder ADHD/ADD D...

Attention Deficit Disorder ADHD/ADD Diseases with similar symptoms to ADHD

There are 592 comments on the Life With ADHD story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Attention Deficit Disorder ADHD/ADD Diseases with similar symptoms to ADHD. In it, Life With ADHD reports that:

Attention Deficit Disorder also known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a chronic disease occurs in certain age and years of a children, defined as a condition with characteristics of co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Life With ADHD.

What A Joke

Winnipeg, Canada

#774 Oct 14, 2012
blake obrien20 wrote:
sorry abiout that comment that made no sence i was bored and i wanted to have a bit of fun lol
Everything you and Dean the queen say makes no sense.

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Mount Vernon, IL

#775 Oct 14, 2012
Regardless of how the disorders originated- it doesn't change the fact that it is real and can be very difficult for families. Why are we not discussing things like that? Things that help? Arguing obviously isn't helping anyone. Just saying.

“i am the tennis guru”

Since: Aug 12

luton

#776 Oct 14, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
Regardless of how the disorders originated- it doesn't change the fact that it is real and can be very difficult for families. Why are we not discussing things like that? Things that help? Arguing obviously isn't helping anyone. Just saying.
i dont mean to sound moany here but i wouldent get involve in this as this man is obviously not very mature. he has several differant aliases all of which he uses to abuse me and rchard and dean.

i think he just likes to argue for the sake of it. i think hes funny and a bit of idiot. but i argue with him. because all the stuff he says comes out of his arse not his mouth.

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Mount Vernon, IL

#777 Oct 14, 2012
blake obrien20 wrote:
<quoted text>i dont mean to sound moany here but i wouldent get involve in this as this man is obviously not very mature. he has several differant aliases all of which he uses to abuse me and rchard and dean.

i think he just likes to argue for the sake of it. i think hes funny and a bit of idiot. but i argue with him. because all the stuff he says comes out of his arse not his mouth.
Ya I picked up on that. I came into thread in hopes to find actual discussion. As usual I didn't find that. Oh well.

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#778 Oct 14, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I picked up on that. I came into thread in hopes to find actual discussion. As usual I didn't find that. Oh well.
there are some proper mature discussions on here. you just have to find them. that is the problem, trying to find the proper mature discussions is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack if you get what i mean lol
dean10

Portsmouth, UK

#780 Oct 15, 2012
blake obrien20 wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont mean to sound moany here but i wouldent get involve in this as this man is obviously not very mature. he has several differant aliases all of which he uses to abuse me and rchard and dean.
I agree, definatly more sence comming out or his arse than his mouth.
dean10

Portsmouth, UK

#781 Oct 15, 2012
Garbage wrote:
<quoted text> Translation...Plop Plop!!
Did you open your mouth again?
FDA Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#782 Oct 15, 2012
dean10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you open your mouth again?
No thats you talking shhit

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#783 Oct 15, 2012
oh look the smarty pants came up with a new name. did you do that all by yourself you clever boy. or didyou ask your mommy to help lol.

this guys a right hoot lol
FDA Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#784 Oct 15, 2012
blake obrien20 wrote:
oh look the smarty pants came up with a new name. did you do that all by yourself you clever boy. or didyou ask your mommy to help lol.
this guys a right hoot lol
As aposed to boring blake da flake
dean10

Portsmouth, UK

#785 Oct 16, 2012
FDA Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text> No thats you talking shhit
just took my night nappy off and it was very wet and full of poo.
it happens most nights but this morning as i changed myself and i saw it it reminded me of u.

as i cleaned my poopy botty up it looked like all your posts were all piled together and placed in my nappy.

needles 2 say i have disposed of it as i do with all of your posts once i have read them 2 get a morning larf before my day starts.

look forward 2 your 3 word reply as i know long sentances and well thought out replys r beyond u, dear liitle feeble minded boy.

your bestest friend, i don't think, Dean.
Smokers Death Face

Winnipeg, Canada

#786 Oct 16, 2012
dean10 wrote:
<quoted text>
just took my night nappy off and it was very wet and full of poo.
it happens most nights but this morning as i changed myself and i saw it it reminded me of u.
as i cleaned my poopy botty up it looked like all your posts were all piled together and placed in my nappy.
needles 2 say i have disposed of it as i do with all of your posts once i have read them 2 get a morning larf before my day starts.
look forward 2 your 3 word reply as i know long sentances and well thought out replys r beyond u, dear liitle feeble minded boy.
your bestest friend, i don't think, Dean.
looozer

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#787 Oct 17, 2012
im sorry dean but thistime its a one word reply lol

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#790 Oct 17, 2012
are you habing fun with this idiot richard ? lol
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#792 Oct 17, 2012
Richard B wrote:
The following link gives details of the results from a large number of peer-reviewed studies into possible links between MMR vaccination and autism:-
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/45 ...
Only a blinkered imbecile, or (in the case of this forum) a fanatical conspiracy theorist from Winnipeg would dispute the evidence given.
Your link doesn't work. Whats wrong with you?
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#793 Oct 17, 2012
Richard B wrote:
Sorry, the full link didn't show. it is:-
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/45...
Its a bunch of Blah Blah about MMR ONLY. Its not a study but conclusions drawn by someone with a predetermined agenda. Its drivel.
conner

North Ferriby, UK

#795 Oct 18, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't shown any peer reviewed evidence that vaccines cause ADHD. I didn't say that fizzy drinks or milk cause ADHD but some people do and they don't have any real evidence just like you don't for vaccines causing ADHD. A quick search shows that there’s lots of peer reviewed studies of the causes of ADHD and here are some of their conclusions.
“The specific causes of ADHD are not known. There are, however, a number of factors that may contribute to, or exacerbate ADHD. They include genetics, diet and the social and physical environments.”
“Twin studies indicate that the disorder is highly heritable and that genetics are a factor in about 75 percent of all cases.”
“A study published in The Lancet in 2007 found a link between children’s ingestion of many commonly used artificial food colors, the preservative sodium benzoate and hyperactivity”.
“There is no evidence that ADHD is caused by lapses in child rearing, reactions to vaccines, or giving in to countless requests for sugar-loaded cookies.”
You would rather believe people who use quack medicines like green medicine and homeopathy such as Larry Malerba who says that vaccines cause ADHD without any peer reviewed evidence to back up what he says. That makes you a quack just like Malerba.
hi im conner taylor aged 14 and i have adhd and iv been looking at your posts and i think your right iv spent all my life living with adhd and iv looked online and have seen no evidance of adhd been from vacines whatsoever

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#797 Oct 18, 2012
hiya richard i have to agree with that remark about parents not vaccinating their children. caus they can get all kinds of nasty illnesses like flu and measles and chicken pox. meningitis or rubella, to name a few. some of these illnesses can kill. so it is importent to vaccinate againt some of them. i mean i missed a lot of my childhood jabs but i had to have them later on. i didnt even know id missed them but im glad i went and had them done to catch up on them knowing how dangerous some of them could be.

blake

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#801 Oct 18, 2012
ooh lookes like your starting to piss him off richard lol. i wouldent piss him off he might threaten to zap you with his alien death ray gun lol. what a joker lol

blake
dean10

Portsmouth, UK

#803 Oct 19, 2012
blake obrien20 wrote:
im sorry dean but thistime its a one word reply lol
That's what happens when u have a limmited IQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sector Wrap: Medical Device Makers Mixed (Jul '07) 8 min Investor 88
News Is your child a "prehomosexual"? Forecasting ad... (Sep '10) 12 min DoriX 766
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 2 hr Domino 179
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 6 hr Ashley 7,139
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 9 hr Wow 36
News the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 17 hr Chicago Chiropractor 646
News Signs of bladder infection might indicate somet... (Jan '13) 19 hr Tonya 7
More from around the web