It is great to know that you are seeing results with patangli medicine. I have recently also started patangali medicine (2 days ago), I wanted to know some more details from you.
- How long did you take the medicine before you started to see any results?
- Were/are your patches bilateral? i.e., on same areas on both sides of hands, legs etc.
- Did you experience any side effects like dizzyness or itching from the lep?(from day 2 of sun exposure with the lep, I have redness on some of my patches which are mildly itching)
- Did you take any other supplements other than the calcium?
Thanks a lot,
- i was first exposing the scars to UV lamp for about 2 months, later on doctors suggestion i started sun exposure instead of uv lamp. within 2- 3 weeks itself, i could see improvement in my newer patches. but doctor told me that many patients see redness within a week itself, which is a good sign. Hope ypu are using kaya kalp tel also which will subdue itchiness. my skin got very dry in old patches for which doctor advised to use pigmento ointment at night.
Some of my patches were bilateral especially in legs
i did not experience any dizziness-( i believe you are having it becaiuse of oral use of bakuchi churna-i use half a tablespoon in warm water.) infact redness is a good sign
i also took D -Rise (vitamin D supplement) once in a week with warm milk.