Experience on purchasing Provigil/ Modalert online

Mar 29, 2010 Full story: HealthCentral 84

This is my own story when purchasing Provigil online. I used to have hard time to find a website to easily buy this kind of drug online, without prescriptions.

Full Story
Provigil for a good price

Tbilisi, Georgia

#85 Aug 6, 2012
Good day.My name is Melanie.I am doing some research on Provigil as well.I see that the prices are really high everywhere for this product. 90 pills with Wallmart,Kmart and CVS is around $900,which is ridiculous.
I work for a pharmacy,that provides the real manufacturer,fast delivery and amazing price,The package of 90 pills is around $300 instead of $900.
Please contact me on my personal work email,in order for you to get further information service.premiummedz@gmail.com
Proudlyhumble

Mesa, AZ

#88 Aug 22, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you still have these let me know please
I'm having wakefulness problems and it is driving me crazy. Here's my email.
proudlyhumble@yahoo.com
Dave

Salina, KS

#89 Aug 22, 2012
I can get better generic Provigil (Modafinil) for less with my guys, and it's Spier Modafinil every time so I know it's going to be a quality medication.

Please remember, before you buy any prescription medication ANYWHERE, talk to your family physician first then shop around.

My pharmacy might not have the lowest price for Modafinil, but I trust them, and that counts for a lot in my book.

Visit us at:

Why I Buy Modafinil Online

http://modafinilonline.info

You will be glad you did.
spg

Jackson Heights, NY

#90 Sep 30, 2012
Lots of postings with no real answers here. I can recommend edandmore.com --have ordered a few times from them, and the Spier generic brand works fine. Can't beat 200 tabs of 200mg for $200.
Deven

United States

#91 Oct 5, 2012
Looking for Provigil- I looked into Edandmore.com and prices was good compared to most other sites or comments I have read. Can anyone tell me how their service and deliver was?
SlonaMrtinez

Radcliff, KY

#92 Oct 20, 2012
I world use it to to afternoon sport with my 7 yrs twins,I am always ok the go,but alwas feeling tired,the twins getupset when i just want to nap,
Lil red

San Antonio, TX

#93 Nov 9, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you still have these let me know please
I am in San Antonio. Was wondering if you still have the samples?
how much you paying i hav

Gainesville, FL

#97 Dec 10, 2012
i have them for sale email me at timlives3@hotmail.com
Melissa

Tbilisi, Georgia

#100 Jan 11, 2013
I am ordering Modalert for past 6 month for me and my husband with yourvipmedz and in our opinion it is the best quality generic provigil.Prices are cheaper then other pharmacies and a personal rep is taking care of us.Also you can choose the supplier yourself.We would recommend to deal with them.Our personal agent is girl named Vicky Collins and she is always very helpful
bigben

Indian Trail, NC

#103 Jan 18, 2013
how much you paying i hav wrote:
i have them for sale email me at timlives3@hotmail.com
im interested in buying those.. bossfeer07@yahoo.com
Mike

New Westminster, Canada

#104 Jan 24, 2013
Melissa wrote:
I am ordering Modalert for past 6 month for me and my husband with yourvipmedz and in our opinion it is the best quality generic provigil.Prices are cheaper then other pharmacies and a personal rep is taking care of us.Also you can choose the supplier yourself.We would recommend to deal with them.Our personal agent is girl named Vicky Collins and she is always very helpful
If anyone buys from this site you are retarded. EDAndmore really is a decent source-- but they ship their packages with a customs slip listing medications as their contents. If your in a country where that's not okay to receive, consider your meds seized. One dude from India, medsforbitcoin has his own site and I've found him quite reasonable, cost effective, and quick. Google him up pretty sure he has his own site. I'm in Canada, had one issue with customs and he offered a re ship for no added cost.
vicki

York, UK

#105 Jan 24, 2013
hi, are there any sites i can buy a sample of say 10-20 tablets from?
princebariya

Surat, India

#110 Mar 28, 2013
hey i used this provigil product last 2-3 months but it is totally useless and also waste my money.i don't get any satisfaction from using this medicine and it's occurs many side effect like weakness, vomiting, etc.
princebariya

Surat, India

#111 Mar 31, 2013
well, i am not happy to using this provigil product it is only waste my money because i used this product last many months but i don't get any satisfaction from using this product.
Jessie

Winnipeg, Canada

#112 Apr 2, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone buys from this site you are retarded. EDAndmore really is a decent source-- but they ship their packages with a customs slip listing medications as their contents. If your in a country where that's not okay to receive, consider your meds seized. One dude from India, medsforbitcoin has his own site and I've found him quite reasonable, cost effective, and quick. Google him up pretty sure he has his own site. I'm in Canada, had one issue with customs and he offered a re ship for no added cost.
EDandmore no longer accepts credit cards, only bank transfers - this sounds fishy to me. Anyone had good experiences with them since they no longer take cards?
Dee

Haines City, FL

#116 Apr 11, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I recieved the order just fine. They work Great. thank you
i cannot find the provigil on any of the sites you all recommend,what are they calling it?
Dee

Haines City, FL

#117 Apr 11, 2013
bigben wrote:
<quoted text> im interested in buying those.. bossfeer07@yahoo.com
Do you still have some for sale
Personaldee1@aol.com
Raul

Anaheim, CA

#118 Apr 11, 2013
Testing
Buy Modafinil

UK

#120 Apr 14, 2013
Dave wrote:
You can see many people here discussing the price range for the above mentioned drug. There are many other kinds of the same drug produced by Cipla and many other India manufactures.
Concerning the quality of generics they sell: well..it works with the same effect for me!
Concerning the price: i order from desiremeds.com
Till now i haven't found anything cheaper (price starts from 1.20 per pill)
Concerning:why that has to be?
They simply are monopolists of this drug in US. Not many people know that they can buy overseas..
I found the same thing in the UK. I found an awesome pharmacy about 5 months ago https://www.worldpharmacare.net/buy-modafinil...
MEt

Roseville, MI

#124 May 20, 2013
what does it do? do u feel like u do with adderall?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr Cece 6,016
Transgender women seek herbal alternatives to h... 7 hr TerryE 4
Republican Governors Push to Reshape Welfare Pr... 12 hr Le Jimbo 31
Teacher discovers new twist to easing chronic b... 12 hr Weedhopper 1
Hair loss for women (May '08) 13 hr paigeford 5
Syphilis on the Rise Among Gay, Bisexual Men: CDC 14 hr Bottleson 6
Smoking causes many different types of cancer 15 hr Philip Wales 2
More from around the web