Autism Not Found in Un-Vaccinated Children: Autism - Vaccines

May 5, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 70

Autism Not Found in Un-Vaccinated Children. When parents learn that autism is generally not found in un-vaccinated children it gives everyone something to think about.

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#41 May 12, 2014
Well, isn't it funny how a '14 year old' not only knows more than Ross Coe, you behave far better than he does! His lame attacks on you back fired. Ross Coe always shows the same location but even if it didn't, one could spot him easily just the same. It's really too bad anti vaxxers behave as they do, some one might take him more seriously if he wasn't too busy mking a joke out of autism.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#42 May 12, 2014
friend wrote:
Well, isn't it funny how a '14 year old' not only knows more than Ross Coe, you behave far better than he does! His lame attacks on you back fired. Ross Coe always shows the same location but even if it didn't, one could spot him easily just the same. It's really too bad anti vaxxers behave as they do, some one might take him more seriously if he wasn't too busy mking a joke out of autism.
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy still gets my age wrong. I was 15 in January this year, and I don't have Aspergers, as he seemed to imply, though I do have a cousin who has Aspergers. My uncle (his father) is a doctor who agrees that the anti-vaxxers are totally wrong about the causes of autism.
zero credibility

Winnipeg, Canada

#43 May 12, 2014
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy still gets my age wrong. I was 15 in January this year, and I don't have Aspergers, as he seemed to imply, though I do have a cousin who has Aspergers. My uncle (his father) is a doctor who agrees that the anti-vaxxers are totally wrong about the causes of autism.
great update clueless. So your uncle is a brainwashed vac pusher. So what.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#44 May 12, 2014
At last the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy has come up with the perfect name for himself. ZERO CREDIBILITY describes him exactly.

NO EVIDENCE, just INSULTS.
DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#45 May 12, 2014
ric99 wrote:
At last the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy has come up with the perfect name for himself. ZERO CREDIBILITY describes him exactly.
NO EVIDENCE, just INSULTS.
That's not my name, its a heading referring to Dumbo's like you and friend
ric99

Boston, UK

#46 May 12, 2014
So is the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy admitting to being so amazingly stupid that he can't read (or understand) the bit which says:'Name (appears on your post)'? That must make him the most stupid person posting here, as everyone else who posts seems to have no trouble understanding it.
ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#47 May 12, 2014
ric99 wrote:
So is the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy admitting to being so amazingly stupid that he can't read (or understand) the bit which says:'Name (appears on your post)'? That must make him the most stupid person posting here, as everyone else who posts seems to have no trouble understanding it.
DUH I'm ric99. i'm 15 years old and quite immature. see my NAME?
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#48 May 12, 2014
How does the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy expect anyone to take what he says seriously when he behaves the way he does.

He has NO EVIDENCE, just INSULTS.

Perhaps he should stick to 'ZERO CREDIBILITY' as his posting name, if he is ashamed of the name Ross Coe.
ric15

Winnipeg, Canada

#49 May 13, 2014
ric99 wrote:
How does the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy expect anyone to take what he says seriously when he behaves the way he does.
He has NO EVIDENCE, just INSULTS.
Perhaps he should stick to 'ZERO CREDIBILITY' as his posting name, if he is ashamed of the name Ross Coe.
At least I post links instead of UK blah blah
ric99

Boston, UK

#50 May 14, 2014
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy claims to post links, but what sort of links does he post?

He posts links that don't work.
He posts links to conspiracy theory/quackery websites, which contain no scientific evidence for vaccines causing ASDs.
He posts a few links to real scientific studies that have the words 'vaccine' and 'autism' in their titles, but which conclude that there is no causal link between vaccines and autism, based on the results obtained, showing that he only reads the titles.

Friend and I have posted numerous links to genuine scientific studies, which show that vaccines do not cause ASDs of any type, including regressive autism. Ross Coe declares all of these studies to be "junk science", without being able to provide any scientific reasons for them being flawed in any way.

Add to this his perpetual insults and use of other posters names, how can anybody take his posts seriously?

Location hidden

#51 May 14, 2014
Bottom line, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein is a quack who harmed children with experimenting on children with autism with Lupron injections (not unlike injections of vaccines) and makes claims without then releasing medical records to confirm his claim.

Any parent who wants to base their choices off of this quack, fine, but be dure when you and your child are contagious with a highly contractable disease, be sure you don't spread it. That feat so far has proven to be impossible.
ricLIAR99

Winnipeg, Canada

#52 May 14, 2014
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy claims to post links, but what sort of links does he post?
He posts links that don't work.
He posts links to conspiracy theory/quackery websites, which contain no scientific evidence for vaccines causing ASDs.
He posts a few links to real scientific studies that have the words 'vaccine' and 'autism' in their titles, but which conclude that there is no causal link between vaccines and autism, based on the results obtained, showing that he only reads the titles.
Friend and I have posted numerous links to genuine scientific studies, which show that vaccines do not cause ASDs of any type, including regressive autism. Ross Coe declares all of these studies to be "junk science", without being able to provide any scientific reasons for them being flawed in any way.
Add to this his perpetual insults and use of other posters names, how can anybody take his posts seriously?
What a joke. Join the circus clown
ricLIAR99

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 May 14, 2014
friend wrote:
Bottom line, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein is a quack who harmed children with experimenting on children with autism with Lupron injections (not unlike injections of vaccines) and makes claims without then releasing medical records to confirm his claim.
Any parent who wants to base their choices off of this quack, fine, but be dure when you and your child are contagious with a highly contractable disease, be sure you don't spread it. That feat so far has proven to be impossible.
By all means be "dure"

Location hidden

#54 May 14, 2014
Real adult of you. The only joker here is you, and you give us all hours of comedy central with your avoiding every legitimate question and evidence. No one would take such things seriouly from a joker like you.
PHARMA PUSHERS

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 May 14, 2014
friend wrote:
Real adult of you. The only joker here is you, and you give us all hours of comedy central with your avoiding every legitimate question and evidence. No one would take such things seriouly from a joker like you.
with clowns like you and ricCLOWN99 Its hard not to have fun with you. Just so easy

Location hidden

#56 May 14, 2014
And he admits he's not a serious person on this forum. Thanks! That's all we needed to confirm it and why no one would take anything you posted seriously.
BOO HOO

Winnipeg, Canada

#57 May 14, 2014
friend wrote:
And he admits he's not a serious person on this forum. Thanks! That's all we needed to confirm it and why no one would take anything you posted seriously.
poor baby as if you post anything serious or relevant

Location hidden

#58 May 14, 2014
Clearly no one here agree's with you.
NOBODYS friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#59 May 14, 2014
friend wrote:
Clearly no one here agree's with you.
I agree with me that's what counts
Home body

Winnipeg, Canada

#61 Jun 16, 2014
I really admire Ross Coe and his stand and ideas. Really listen to what he says and it will make sense.1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) 1 hr Nids 1,074
Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Work Best Tog... 2 hr mikethom 2
Allergies: For love of pets, and their owners (Mar '14) 3 hr Jack 3
How to Find a Good Therapist 4 hr HumanSpirit 4
VeteranPTSD Epidemic Calls For Action 5 hr barara 1
Pediatricians as Mental Health Doctors 5 hr HumanSpirit 1
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) 7 hr Sheri23 33
•••

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE