To Your Good Health: There are two ty...

To Your Good Health: There are two types of treatment for migraines

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Aug 22, 2014, titled To Your Good Health: There are two types of treatment for migraines. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Q: My daughter is 53 and has suffered terribly with migraines since she was 16. She experiences these episodes from one to three times per week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

itsthegluten

Joliet, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2014
I went on a no sugar, no flour diet and lost 40 lbs in two months. The girlfriend was so impressed that she tried it, and lost 15 lbs in one month...with an unexpected bonus. the migraines that that she had suffered since childhood were gone. She's been gluten intolerant this whole time and never knew it. Her stomach stopped hurting as well, as her celiac problem had been resolved, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) 8 min Booty6322 2,653
News Scientists say nuts to heart disease 1 hr Spotted Girl 8
News Why I still love this community 4 hr Jackson Brown 36
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr Obindigo 7,016
News Flu rising, but not rampant yet 16 hr BPT 2
News Mentally ill patients sent miles due to bed crisis 21 hr HumanSpirit 2
News The sex industry is blooming in...Nepal (Feb '08) Sun jack22 158
More from around the web