Burbank Invisalign Dentist, Dr. Marin...

Burbank Invisalign Dentist, Dr. Marine Martirosyan, is Now Offering Invisalign Treatments for Teen

There are 2 comments on the Sys-Con Media story from Aug 18, 2014, titled Burbank Invisalign Dentist, Dr. Marine Martirosyan, is Now Offering Invisalign Treatments for Teen. In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that addresses abnormal alignment of the teeth and jaws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

Seth Ashford

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Aug 20, 2014
I am excited for the day when teenagers don't have a bunch of metal in their mouths! I think that Invisalign is a great and less invasive way of forming your perfect smile. I am glad that there are more orthodontists offering Invisalign like this so that patients can have options when it comes to orthodontics.

Seth Ashford | http://www.southlandsmiles.com/services.html

Since: Mar 14

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2014
Invisalign is a great system. Currently, my office also offers Realine for adults and teens. So many options for correcting smiles! http://wrightsmiles.com/realine/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulip Poplar is a new salon in Cadiz (Oct '14) 27 min LottaLies 2
News Idaho House approves 'abortion-reversal' bill 1 hr dpriver 3
News NC is in desperate need of school nurses. Will ... 4 hr wizard of ZOG 2
News Michelle Malkin: Return of the Feckless Chick-F... 6 hr Baptist ism by Proxy 8
News Not a typo: Man arrested on 252 'Purple Drank' ... 7 hr Pardon Pard 2
News 'The screaming is not going to stop': school co... 10 hr cant trust Trustees 2
News Hepatitis A Outbreak: Victims File a Lawsuit Ag... 12 hr Suxazz 2