NHA alert against Phyto Shape

NHA alert against Phyto Shape

There are 881 comments on the The Peninsula story from May 9, 2007, titled NHA alert against Phyto Shape. In it, The Peninsula reports that:

“Our range of products is 100 per cent natural and is guaranteed to have no side effects whatsoever.”

DOHA * The National Health Authority has issued a warning to the public not to use the herbal drug Phyto Shape, produced by Etumax Corporation of Malaysia. via The Peninsula

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peninsula.

AMB

Bucharest, Romania

#863 Feb 19, 2010
why dont you better move your asses and go to gym instead of staying here , trying to get those "suppliments"?!... get a life
Phyto Shape

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#864 Feb 21, 2010
Phyto Shape is the best slimming product ever

i have stock the orginal Canadian Phyto Shape

Mobile : 0096599605995

Etumax Kuwait
claire

London, UK

#865 Feb 24, 2010
Phyto Shape wrote:
Phyto Shape is the best slimming product ever
i have stock the orginal Canadian Phyto Shape
Mobile : 0096599605995
Etumax Kuwait
can you send it by post and how much is it
Phyto Shape

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#866 Feb 26, 2010
can you call me on my number please ?

thanx
eas

UAE

#867 Feb 28, 2010
ariba UAE
thanks for the info that phytoshape now is available for ordering,, but to warn you and pls make sure that the phytoshape now doesnt have the family picture that showned before,, it must be in shaded green color box with the girl..just for your awareness of genuine of the product.
eas27

UAE

#868 Feb 28, 2010
phytoshape

just want to know,the phytoshape that you have now is a box with family picture(white) or with the lady(green).
im interested to order
thanks
Amal

Kenitra, Morocco

#869 Mar 1, 2010
thats not true ,, phytoshape with family picture still availbale and sold and its genuine its not a condition to be in shaded green color box with the girl
to be genuine
its sold in egypt and kuwait with old packing
and also maybe its available in UAE WITH old packing
Phyto Shape

Malaysia

#870 Mar 1, 2010
dear customers we are in Etumax Kuwait ready to sell for you the old packing and new packing of Phyto Shape

just give us a call
jun abu dhabi

UAE

#871 Mar 2, 2010
hi guys does anyone knew where can i get phyto mbj. thanx in advance.
Phyto MBJ

Ipoh, Malaysia

#872 Mar 2, 2010
we are in Etumax Kuwait does have phyto mbj
pishi

Dubai, UAE

#873 Mar 10, 2010
i need phytoshape asap in dubai , whoever is selling it plz contact me asap so i can buy it, thanx

[email protected]
Phyto needed

Australia

#874 Mar 10, 2010
Phyto Shape wrote:
dear customers we are in Etumax Kuwait ready to sell for you the old packing and new packing of Phyto Shape
just give us a call
Please send me your email and details of the phytoshape . Also do you post to Astralia? if better please conact me on: [email protected]
Lou

Alexandria, Egypt

#875 May 1, 2010
Amal wrote:
thats not true ,, phytoshape with family picture still availbale and sold and its genuine its not a condition to be in shaded green color box with the girl
to be genuine
its sold in egypt and kuwait with old packing
and also maybe its available in UAE WITH old packing
Where is it sold in Egypt?
Maizy

UAE

#876 May 5, 2010
hi i live in UAE (Abu Dhabi) and as someone who has tried alot of pills and none worked well i think the best of all that i will not change is starvex. i havent had anyside effects from it and till now on my 5th pill i have lost 3 kg.. and a relative of mine tried it as well she is the one who told me about it she lost so much weight on just 20 pills. reductil is nothing compared to this pill. i stay all day on 1 apple and 1 bannana it makes you not want to eat at all. i will keep taking it till i reach my target goal of 15 kg. advice never buy pills from anyone except a pharmacy.
nor

Dubai, UAE

#877 Jun 12, 2010
[email protected] m
I need phytoshape in dubai anyone selling it?
radja

Algeria

#878 Jun 17, 2010
i took phytoshape during 1 month and i've lost 8kilos i was ona diet too :D
no side effects on me
the problem is that i d'ont find it anymore :S
help please i live in algiers so if anybody knows where i can find it pleaaaaase let me know
kiss everybody
Juju

Amman, Jordan

#879 Aug 2, 2010
I'm currently taking it, but I heard that it causes depression. Is this true?
swaris

Germany

#881 Aug 5, 2010
drink alot of water
and dont work hard ....
maybe it make stress but not depression
but its not that much annoying
ariba

UAE

#882 Aug 18, 2010
what is the best time to take phytoshape in ramadan? I feel it's not a good idea to take in sehri/before start of the fast since it reduces appetite and will tamper with the main reason of fasting? Should I have after breaking fast or stop during Ramadan?
swaris

Germany

#883 Aug 18, 2010
stop it better

it make u so thirthty ..because you are fasting you cant drink water so maybe it can cause dizziness ,or make you very nervous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) 15 min Marisa 147
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 1 hr Susanm 16
News Penis Spray For A Better Sex Life: 'Promescent'... 4 hr Vikram 1
News Cost of EpiPen: Senators' daughters call for ac... 5 hr californio 6
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 6 hr Rod Knox 2
News Hernando, Operation PAR settle dispute over tre... (Oct '12) 6 hr on the old path 16
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Ms Sassy 9,723
More from around the web