Feng Mei

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Qi Gong Zhan Zhuang (Stand like a tree)
by Feng Mei 10/06/2010

Practice Zhan Zhuang can increase your energy to a higher level. In Chinese traditional Qi Gong, Zhan Zhuang is very important step for student study. There are many secret gist of Zhan Zhuang for student learn. The mainly important gist shows below:
First, relax whole body's muscles.
Second, be quiet and empty your mind.
Third, vertical your spine, make your Pc8 and Ren17 as a energy triangle.
Fourth, use the points Li4 to cover the points Lv3 to promote body Qi & Blood Cycle.
Fifth, meditate the earth water energy from Kd1 go up to Gb21, the energy like spring water out of shoulders.
Sixth, meditate the Sky fire energy from Du20 down to Ren1, the energy like sun light warm your body.
Seventh, slightly bend your knees, make Sp10 and Ren6 become a energy triangle, very steady, this can make you feel not tired on your legs.
Eighth, slightly half close your eyes and look 45 degrees down to the earth, this can make you feel not dizziness or unsteady.
Ninth, meditation on Ren4, nature breath fresh air, more comfortable more good.
Tenth, if you sit on a chair to practice Qi Gong, will be the same gist, practice time better is 5-15 minutes.
http://www.taijiclub.net/blog-57097-397.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tai Chi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shao Lin Nei Jin Yi Zhi Chan Qi Gong (Mar '13) Jan '15 feng mei 2
Tai Chi Dao Poem Jan '15 feng mei 1
Tail Chi Jin Power explain Jan '15 feng mei 2
I Ching new12 gua yin yang Qi circle Tai Chi Dec '14 feng mei 1
I Ching Luo Shu Tai Chi Dec '14 feng mei 2
New Qi Gong Ba Duan Jin (Feb '14) Dec '14 feng mei 2
12 meridians health Tai chi (Oct '14) Oct '14 feng mei 1
More from around the web