Cuban athlete was right to kick 'corr...

Cuban athlete was right to kick 'corrupt' judge: Castro

There are 17 comments on the The West Australian story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Cuban athlete was right to kick 'corrupt' judge: Castro. In it, The West Australian reports that:

Fidel Castro has defended the Cuban taekwondo athlete who kicked a judge in the face at the Beijing Olympics, saying Angel Matos was rightfully indignant over his disqualification from the bronze-medal match.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Australian.

MICHAEL HAMAWAY PERVERT

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 19, 2008
BROWARD COUNTY , FLORIDA where meyer lansky provided law school scholarships to place corrupt judges like jay spechler and thomas lynch and dale ross on the dirty bench .

Judged:

30

30

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE TOM

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Sep 19, 2008
MICHAEL HAMAWAY PERVERT wrote:
BROWARD COUNTY , FLORIDA where meyer lansky provided law school scholarships to place corrupt judges like jay spechler and thomas lynch and dale ross on the dirty bench .
--
That can hapen very where in the world.
Why people need do 1000 posts for this shit....
Because people like garbag .

“YOU!”

Since: Sep 08

USA

#3 Nov 13, 2008
MICHAEL HAMAWAY PERVERT wrote:
BROWARD COUNTY , FLORIDA where meyer lansky provided law school scholarships to place corrupt judges like jay spechler and thomas lynch and dale ross on the dirty bench .
martial art not just martial art its all about respect and self control that guy he have no self control he is bad role model. re received bann for life it is fair. he need more discipline I surprised he has gone this far to the Olympic. normally bad temper like that should not receive black belt.
joel kovel

Bradenton, FL

#4 Sep 17, 2009
MICHAEL HAMAWAY PERVERT wrote:
BROWARD COUNTY , FLORIDA where meyer lansky provided law school scholarships to place corrupt judges like jay spechler and thomas lynch and dale ross on the dirty bench .
.......... Isreal fixes the judeciary at sporting events ........ the kosher nostra has fixed political , athletic and judecial contests with no scruples ......... ARNOLD ROTHSTEIN , Sid Korshak and gene moss rigged athletics and trials ........ BERNARD BARUCH , Ivan Boesky , bernard madoff , bugsy seltzer , pet hollander and meyer lansky fix the financial markets and created several deep recessions ......... mark ciavarella , mike conahan , gerald garson , tom spargo , nekritz mombach , harvey shenberg , jay spechler and stanley marcus fix the courts ....... ISRAEL is not a legitimate state and zionism is nothing but a racist corruption of judaism ....... mixed with the kosher nostra's influence over the congress and judeciary .

Judged:

29

28

27

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Seffner, FL

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Justices wrote:
<quoted text>martial art not just martial art its all about respect and self control that guy he have no self control he is bad role model. re received bann for life it is fair. he need more discipline I surprised he has gone this far to the Olympic. normally bad temper like that should not receive black belt.
--

Which respect do you talk about? Is only for kids.
Do you have same adults in the classes or what?
I means adults after 25 years old....and up...?
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Seffner, FL

#7 Sep 26, 2009
ZIONIST JUDECIARY wrote:
<quoted text>.......... FLORIDA vies with Brooklyn and new jersey for the number of kosher nostra rabbis on the bench .......... Absurd Jay Spechler , robert lance andrews , gene moss , Nakhba Nekritz and bugsy seltzer are not afraid of the over-extended FBI .......... AG Bill McCollum never goes after crooked judges or racist landlords .
In Bradenton is an pain on the neck for adults martial arts shut up !.
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Seffner, FL

#13 Jan 29, 2010
SO MANY PEOPLE NEED A KICK TO THE BUTT, BUT NO BODY HAVED THE GUTS TO DOING IT !
again talk the talk & never walk .....!
Grown up man cry........awwwww!
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Seffner, FL

#15 Mar 5, 2010
zionist graft wrote:
The USA judeciary takes kickbacks from Avigdor Nekritz , Roy Raphan and Vin Weber of MOMBACH MADOFF EICHMAN , GORING , HIMMLER .
---

I received every days phone call from so many people with emotional-ego problems but when you start to suggest some thing for help this people he come a big (No thank you!!!
So idiots people stop to bothers us and go see some spychiatrists if you beleive in to it and stop your shit.
I hear all the time Americans are good for the mind in control....
I ask where ........ahahahah! blah..blah..blah..!
zionist zombies

Bradenton, FL

#16 Mar 23, 2010
The zionist fifth column owns Congress and will continue to bribe new members ........ campaign finance reform is the only antidote to LIKUD / KOSHER NOSTRA bribery , decit and collusion ....notice how fast the zionists took over THE TEA PARTIES and installed tritors like mike pence .

Judged:

18

18

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Seffner, FL

#17 Mar 23, 2010
ALL THIS BLAH..BLAH..BLAH...OR TALKING THAT MAKE ADULTS DO MARTIAL ARTS LIKE STUDENTS???
NO ,SO WHY DO YOU WANT TALKING ABOUT....
Cow boys you are by mentality.....+ 75% of Born americans are fat over weight....
Is that the beautiful society.....ahahahah! YUK!
zionism IS fascism

Houston, TX

#18 Jun 18, 2010
Hooray for SANTANA , The Pixies , Elvis Costello AND dozens of intelligent artists who have refused to perform in the Zionist Theocratic Regime of Israel ............ Shame on MADONNA for performing on the judeo - fascist IDF and FUFI stages ....... FUFI is Fascists United For Israel ........ The Zionist cowards attacked the TURKISH PEACE SHIP because the bedwetters got away with attacks on the USS LIBERTY , etc......... and congressmen like Charlie Rangel , joe barton , Mike Pence , eric cantor , jane harman and SENATOR BARBARA BOXER have renounced US citizenship and pledged allegiance to Israel / AIPAC ........... SEE zionism is the enemy of the jews by Alan Hart and SUPERMOB by gus russo and THE GOLDSTONE REPORT.

Judged:

19

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OPPOSE ZIONAZIS

Lake Placid, FL

#20 Aug 19, 2010
FBI Rothstein Option wrote:
scott rothstein , michael hamaway and MOMBACH BOYLE HARDIN could not escape OPERATION COURTBROOM without corruption of brooke kennerly , john harkness , adria quintela , STANLEY MARCUS , barry seltzer , ken marra , jay spechler and rhonda hollander's SCAM ARBITRATIONS ala Gene Moss and TREDD INVESTORS .
.......... Is that the same SPECHLER and HOLLANDER from the JUDGE PIMPING INSTITUTE of THE BONNIE AND CLYDE ZIONIST BAR .

Judged:

13

13

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JDL - Kabbalah

Sarasota, FL

#25 Mar 12, 2013
joel kovel wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Isreal fixes the judeciary at sporting events ........ the kosher nostra has fixed political , athletic and judecial contests with no scruples ......... ARNOLD ROTHSTEIN , Sid Korshak and gene moss rigged athletics and trials ........ BERNARD BARUCH , Ivan Boesky , bernard madoff , bugsy seltzer , pet hollander and meyer lansky fix the financial markets and created several deep recessions ......... mark ciavarella , mike conahan , gerald garson , tom spargo , nekritz mombach , harvey shenberg , jay spechler and stanley marcus fix the courts ....... ISRAEL is not a legitimate state and zionism is nothing but a racist corruption of judaism ....... mixed with the kosher nostra's influence over the congress and judeciary .
.......... don't try to regain US Sovereignity , without confronting the Kabbalah casino skimmers and Dalsimer Goonsquads ........ the Rhesus Mascari thought police and the AIPAC Fifth Column demand loyalty to the TEVLOW TALIBAN and the Mike Raphan Banksters ........watch out for the AIPAC Stalkers in cars with FL Tags 668 PCK , J36 4LI , BAL Y35 , 243 PIE, 244 PIE , BGW J39 , 945 PCR and MASCARICHIMP 5115.
mascari Quisling

Sarasota, FL

#26 Mar 12, 2013
zionism IS fascism wrote:
Hooray for SANTANA , The Pixies , Elvis Costello AND dozens of intelligent artists who have refused to perform in the Zionist Theocratic Regime of Israel .......... Shame on MADONNA for performing on the judeo - fascist IDF and FUFI stages ....... FUFI is Fascists United For Israel ........ The Zionist cowards attacked the TURKISH PEACE SHIP because the bedwetters got away with attacks on the USS LIBERTY , etc......... and congressmen like Charlie Rangel , joe barton , Mike Pence , eric cantor , jane harman and SENATOR BARBARA BOXER have renounced US citizenship and pledged allegiance to Israel / AIPAC .......... SEE zionism is the enemy of the jews by Alan Hart and SUPERMOB by gus russo and THE GOLDSTONE REPORT.
.......... see FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , The Gatekeepers and THE LAW IN THESE PARTS , directed by ILAN PAPPE , Joel Kovel and other righteous chews ..........
GENE MOSS RE

Sarasota, FL

#27 Mar 29, 2013
JDL - Kabbalah wrote:
<quoted text>.......... don't try to regain US Sovereignity , without confronting the Kabbalah casino skimmers and Dalsimer Goonsquads ........ the Rhesus Mascari thought police and the AIPAC Fifth Column demand loyalty to the TEVLOW TALIBAN and the Mike Raphan Banksters ........watch out for the AIPAC Stalkers in cars with FL Tags 668 PCK , J36 4LI , BAL Y35 , 243 PIE, 244 PIE , BGW J39 , 945 PCR and MASCARICHIMP 5115.
.......... Watch out for STUBI NORMAN , Ed Nekritz and Fanya Gottesfeld from the WELLS STALKING CABAL in cars with FL Tags 858 IWJ , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , BAL Y35 and MARSHAT.
indict joe bachman

Bradenton, FL

#28 May 24, 2016
joel kovel wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Isreal fixes the judeciary at sporting events ........ the kosher nostra has fixed political , athletic and judecial contests with no scruples ......... ARNOLD ROTHSTEIN , Sid Korshak and gene moss rigged athletics and trials ........ BERNARD BARUCH , Ivan Boesky , bernard madoff , bugsy seltzer , pet hollander and meyer lansky fix the financial markets and created several deep recessions ......... mark ciavarella , mike conahan , gerald garson , tom spargo , nekritz mombach , harvey shenberg , jay spechler and stanley marcus fix the courts ....... ISRAEL is not a legitimate state and zionism is nothing but a racist corruption of judaism ....... mixed with the kosher nostra's influence over the congress and judeciary .
..........shame on Gerald Garson , avigdor speklir , mike maggio , Mark Ciavarella , Judge Pimp Dershowitz , Sean Ziotard Hannity , PAM GELLER aka eva braun moskowitz , JUDY MARTIN - MENGELE LCSW and the AIPAC zionist fifth column..........see SPECHLER v TOBIN ..........Operation Greylord and operation gladio.
zionist BARn

Bradenton, FL

#29 May 24, 2016
MICHAEL HAMAWAY PERVERT wrote:
BROWARD COUNTY , FLORIDA where meyer lansky provided law school scholarships to place corrupt judges like jay spechler and thomas lynch and dale ross on the dirty bench .
..........see JUDGE PIMPING 101 by Adolf Trump , Scott Rothstein , Tim McVeigh - Dalsimer , John Yoo , Jay Bybee and Donald Rumsfeld of AIPAC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tae Kwon Do Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Grand Master Young Soo Do (Nov '07) Nov 9 Fern 37
News Karate versus tae kwon do: The similarities and... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Clark 1
News They know kung fu (Sep '09) Mar '17 kungfubeliever 17
Tae Kwon-do was my Life (Jul '07) Oct '16 Jnank 11
Master Jim Murray of Pottstown PA (Apr '08) Sep '16 Barry landis 10
News Kicks For Kids Martial Arts in Oakville (May '16) May '16 0-tolerance-doesn... 1
The False history of tae Kwon Do (Apr '10) Apr '16 Andy Echeandia 9
More from around the web