Shiprock native tries for spot on taekwondo Olympic youth team

A Shiprock native is on her way to Mexico to fight her way into the 2010 Youth Olympic Games. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kay

Vancouver, WA

#25 Feb 26, 2010
I am surprise that Chee finally grew up. While his wife was away he was with other girls and drinking. And I believe that his daughter kept him grounded. And good luck with all of her accomplishment and her goals. Way to go Jessie!!!

“The voices! The voices!”

Since: Jun 09

The outbacks of NM

#26 Feb 26, 2010
chieftainfan wrote:
<quoted text>it's just a simple question YOU IDIOT !
I apologize. There are so many negative comments when it comes to someones accomplishments, that I immediatly jumped to the conclusion that it was made in a negative way. I don't know the family or anything about the family. I ASSUMED this was asked in a negative way. Such as "do you know what Lorenzo did" or "she has only gotten this far because of Lornzo". That is how I read the question.

I think I have read so many of these threads and when a question is asked in sincerety and for no other reason than curiosity, I immediatly jump to the wrong reason. Once again I offer my apologies.

In my own defense,not that it excuses me, I will say I did read your post shortly after the post about her looking anglo. I was thinking what does that matter, this is a great accomplishment on her part. Then I read yours, so I was already a little ticked. I then took it upon myself to assume this was going in a negative direction.

Sorry :(
chieftainfan

United States

#27 Mar 1, 2010
more coffee please wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize. There are so many negative comments when it comes to someones accomplishments, that I immediatly jumped to the conclusion that it was made in a negative way. I don't know the family or anything about the family. I ASSUMED this was asked in a negative way. Such as "do you know what Lorenzo did" or "she has only gotten this far because of Lornzo". That is how I read the question.
I think I have read so many of these threads and when a question is asked in sincerety and for no other reason than curiosity, I immediatly jump to the wrong reason. Once again I offer my apologies.
In my own defense,not that it excuses me, I will say I did read your post shortly after the post about her looking anglo. I was thinking what does that matter, this is a great accomplishment on her part. Then I read yours, so I was already a little ticked. I then took it upon myself to assume this was going in a negative direction.
Sorry :(
yeah, I know watcha mean,i just thought i ask the question since I know lorenzo.he's a good man,working hard for his people at UPPERFRUITLAND CHAPTER.well at least you didn't chew me out yo!

“The voices! The voices!”

Since: Jun 09

The outbacks of NM

#28 Mar 1, 2010
chieftainfan wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I know watcha mean,i just thought i ask the question since I know lorenzo.he's a good man,working hard for his people at UPPERFRUITLAND CHAPTER.well at least you didn't chew me out yo!
I would have to say, that good man has a grand daughter to be proud of. That young lady has a grandfather to be proud of also. I probably deserved my case to be jumped for being so quick to assume. Take care and thank you for accepting my apology.
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Tampa, FL

#29 Mar 2, 2010
ALL FOR KIDS RIGHT ahahahhahahhh!

Helloooooooo adults people where are you ??????
Hilarious really.......ahahhah !

And don't forget sooooo many idiots compliments!
chieftainsfan

United States

#30 Mar 2, 2010
<quoted text>
I would have to say, that good man has a grand daughter to be proud of. That young lady has a grandfather to be proud of also. I probably deserved my case to be jumped for being so quick to assume. Take care and thank you for accepting my apology.
aoo,nidoo aheehee'(you too and thank you).
SHS Alumni -87

Herndon, VA

#31 Mar 2, 2010
<quoted text>
What would that have to do with this wonderful, young lady's accomplishment?
That is so true...more gossip.
SHS Alumni -87

Herndon, VA

#32 Mar 2, 2010
CONGRATS TO YOU YOUNG LADY! People never see the good in others...all they can comment on is the negative remarks. But, there are Dine people out there who were raised to be respectful. I'm apologizing for the negative Dine people out there that can't express their feelings to say GOOD LUCK-JOB WELL DONE. Follow your dreams--you live only once take advantage of life.
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Tampa, FL

#33 Mar 2, 2010
SHS Alumni -87 wrote:
CONGRATS TO YOU YOUNG LADY! People never see the good in others...all they can comment on is the negative remarks. But, there are Dine people out there who were raised to be respectful. I'm apologizing for the negative Dine people out there that can't express their feelings to say GOOD LUCK-JOB WELL DONE. Follow your dreams--you live only once take advantage of life.
--

Since born untill 18 yrs old it is only kids and in Europe this young people have no voice at all. Wait untill the majority age please then you can say what ever you want....That's good education
with that parents are being respected as well!

“since you asked........... ....”

Since: Nov 09

Farmington NM

#34 Mar 4, 2010
Go on and show 'em how it's done, Jessy!!!
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Tampa, FL

#35 Mar 4, 2010
oh_its_him_again wrote:
Go on and show 'em how it's done, Jessy!!!
--

Jessy give the show let's go..........ahahahahahaahhahh!

Grown up cry.......... mommy he hurt me ...hahhhaahh!
iHeart_TKD

Lancaster, CA

#36 Mar 5, 2010
Jessie already fought, on Wednesday. She defeated Afghanistan, Ghana, Iran and Ivory Coast to qualify and will be going to Singapore in August for the Youth Olympics. Later in the day, after qualifying, she lost to the fighter from Jordan.

GOOD LUCK IN SINGAPORE JESSIE!!!
Mike Honcho

Oceanside, CA

#37 Mar 5, 2010
BADASS!!! Congrats on your wins, keep it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tae Kwon Do Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolverine Diaries Sep '14 Fan 1
Tae Kwon Do Instructor Accused Of Sexually Abus... (Oct '06) Sep '14 Soon Enough 80
On-line Taekwondo program to graduate in a Kore... (Apr '12) Sep '14 sarthak kataria 2
They know kung fu (Sep '09) Sep '14 HELLO 12
Master Jim Murray of Pottstown PA (Apr '08) Feb '14 mike dantelli 9
R.I.P. Grand Master Young Soo Do (Nov '07) Oct '13 TKDALUM 35
join us over at tkdalum.com (Oct '13) Oct '13 TKDALUM 1

Tae Kwon Do People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE