Warren Steiner (left) trains with tae...

Warren Steiner (left) trains with taekwondo Master Kesi O'Neill.

There are 1 comment on the Bay of Plenty Times story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Warren Steiner (left) trains with taekwondo Master Kesi O'Neill.. In it, Bay of Plenty Times reports that:

Warren Steiner trains with taekwondo Master Kesi O'Neill. Photo / Supplied. It was always going to take something special to lure Mt Maunganui black belt Warren Steiner out of retirement - and teenage Samoan Olympic hopeful Kaino Thomsen-Fuataga has given the 36-year-old all the incentive he needs tomorrow at Tauranga's QEII Youth Centre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bay of Plenty Times.

sam simmons

Highlandville, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Loved your website old friend...always loved Martial Arts since you and I were very young back in high school. Do you have any special sessions or courses for the disabled or special needs people, let me know!

Sincerely,
Sam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tae Kwon Do Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Grand Master Young Soo Do (Nov '07) Nov '17 Fern 37
News Karate versus tae kwon do: The similarities and... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Clark 1
News They know kung fu (Sep '09) Mar '17 kungfubeliever 17
Tae Kwon-do was my Life (Jul '07) Oct '16 Jnank 11
Master Jim Murray of Pottstown PA (Apr '08) Sep '16 Barry landis 10
News Cuban athlete was right to kick 'corrupt' judge... (Sep '08) May '16 zionist BARn 17
News Kicks For Kids Martial Arts in Oakville (May '16) May '16 0-tolerance-doesn... 1
More from around the web