pujols

Bertinoro, Italy

#1 Mar 4, 2007
Hello people! Is there any way to watch sumo live? i have heard that it is on nhk, is there any way to watch that cahhne? thanx
Tim Omachi

Higashi-horidori, Japan

#2 Mar 22, 2007
Sumo is sometimes shown on ESPN.
Damian

Belmar, NJ

#3 Mar 25, 2007
sumo.goo.ne.jp the official sumo federation website webcasts the bouts of the makuuchi division only - no sound. It starts at 4pm Japan time, so you'll have to figure out what that means Italy time.

A word of caution...the connection at times is not the greatest, so you may miss some of the bouts or the whole thing...its free though and worth a try.
xls

Suwon, Korea

#4 May 22, 2008
hi
Ly Yiwama

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#5 Jul 18, 2010
"Damian"

Thank you very much! Now i am watching live sumo from Brazil lol

Damian said >>> " sumo.goo.ne.jp the official sumo federation website webcasts the bouts of the makuuchi division only - no sound. It starts at 4pm Japan time, so you'll have to figure out what that means Italy time.
A word of caution...the connection at times is not the greatest, so you may miss some of the bouts or the whole thing...its free though and worth a try."
Dan C

Bedford, NH

#6 Dec 19, 2010
Yea i went to sumo.goo.ne.jp and i couldn't find a link or anything to watch the webcast... am i missing some sort of link?
Sumo_news

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Jan 4, 2011
Dan, the link only appears when there is a live stream direct from the tournament. It appears under the Matches and Topics section. Try again between
Sun. January 9th, 2011 - Sun. January 23rd, 2011.
Robert Johnson

UK

#8 Mar 14, 2011
The main bouts, and all the results, can be seen every day during the tournament, with English commentary, on Japanese satellite channel NHK, just after the news, soon after 8pm GMT.
Adil

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#9 Nov 15, 2012
from sumo.goo, I'm only getting audio; no video at all. I have WM player 12. Am I doing something wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Muslim Rises Up Sumo Ranks (Jun '13) Jun '13 Habibi 1
Sports' quirks, odd bounces in '12 (Dec '12) Dec '12 fukuda 1
Nineteen years later, Royce Gracie reflects on ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 fukuda 1
Sumo Wrestlers Hard to Find: DNews Nugget (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jamie 1
An Ex-Sumo Wrestler Returns To Mongolia (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
Results European Sumo Championships Budapest Ju... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jan 1
No early access to main floor (Jan '12) Jan '12 Patricia 1
•••
•••

Sumo People Search