Wii Fit Totters Into U.S. Market

Full story: NBC San Diego

You might not think of sumo wrestlers when you think of getting fit, but the heavyweight wrestlers are the inspiration behind Nintendo's Wii Fit.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2008
JnJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

My wife bought this to help her work out and it is incredible. My 4 year old daughter and I use it also and it is amazingly simple and fun. My daughter loves the balance games and I like the strength games. We did it for 40 minutes the other day and I was sweating my butt off. I highly recommend this game.
Air Force Daughter

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

I have the Wii and love it. I am looking forward to getting the Wii Fit. Even with the regular game that comes with the Wii - Wii Sports - even on that game if you do the boxing you will get a work out. Tiger Woods golf is a balst too. This is a great family game. Me, my husband and 2 boys love to play all the time and we are no longer sitting down playing we are up and moving around. Best video game ever in my opinion.
Oncle Tom

Terra Ceia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Air Force Daughter wrote:
I have the Wii and love it. I am looking forward to getting the Wii Fit. Even with the regular game that comes with the Wii - Wii Sports - even on that game if you do the boxing you will get a work out. Tiger Woods golf is a balst too. This is a great family game. Me, my husband and 2 boys love to play all the time and we are no longer sitting down playing we are up and moving around. Best video game ever in my opinion.
Why parents americans like play like children you never grown up .....? is for americans are so enfantil.!
Air Force Daughter

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Oncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why parents americans like play like children you never grown up .....? is for americans are so enfantil.!
First of all learn how to speak properly before you put people down. Second of all I am not - infantile -(correct spelling) I started playing these games with my children as our family time which is every Friday night and we allow our children to choose what they would like to do and they enjoy the Wii and now that we do this on Friday I enjoy it too. Plus it allows me to watch the amount of time my children are spending on these game machines. I feel as an American parent that it is better to be involved in your childrens lives than just to let them do as they please. You really need to grow up yourself because you can not write which means you can not speak properly which shows that you are uneducated. Maybe the Wii will make a game to teach you better reading and writing so you can insult correctly. I am sure I am a much better parent than you are or will ever be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sumo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Muslim Rises Up Sumo Ranks (Jun '13) Jun '13 Habibi 1
Sports' quirks, odd bounces in '12 (Dec '12) Dec '12 fukuda 1
Nineteen years later, Royce Gracie reflects on ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 fukuda 1
how to watch sumo live (Mar '07) Nov '12 Adil 9
Sumo Wrestlers Hard to Find: DNews Nugget (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jamie 1
An Ex-Sumo Wrestler Returns To Mongolia (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
Results European Sumo Championships Budapest Ju... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jan 1

Search the Sumo Forum:
•••
•••