First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerica F

East Tulare County, CA

#22 Apr 30, 2008
thanks. Do you think you can e-mail me the address and directions? I also want to know what I need and where I can get it. Thank you.
Katana

Los Angeles, CA

#23 May 13, 2008
I've decided that I want to devote my life to becoming a true ninja. I spend several hours/day practicing martial arts and gymnastics already, but lately I've been reading up on Shinto and the Way of the Warrior. I want to go to Japan and live in the mountains and train with a true master of the art. Does anyone know how I would begin this quest?
Zack

Spring Hill, FL

#24 Jun 1, 2008
I've trained with Greg for many years.
One of the most realistic trainers out there.Top Shelf
bob

Kennett Square, PA

#25 Jun 23, 2008
um... helo soomone plzz responed to this question!
im looking for an ONLY ninjitsu school anywhere in Maryland. please dont say winjitsu.com ilokked there........didnt help.
Isaac S

Athens, GA

#26 Dec 12, 2008
Hi, I live in Georgia and im looking for ninjutsu schools where i live.please email me at rosasebastian@ymail.com.
Jahmal W

Williamsburg, MA

#27 Dec 23, 2008
I must concur. I've trained with Greg many years ago and he's the best teacher I've had! You'll learn real life application in the school and everyone is helpful. Everyone that I've ever met speaks highly of Greg and his teachings. In fact I ran into a police officer here in Northampton the other day who told me he knew of Greg and always wanted to take a class with him. Based solely upon reputation and others that he train with in the Buj and former Buj members! Sensei ni Rei! Thanks Greg. Happy Holidays!!
-Jahmal
dale

Harrison, NY

#28 Jan 4, 2009
ho comments
Mike

Arroyo Grande, CA

#29 Feb 23, 2009
Hi, I just found this site also looking for a Ninjitsu teacher also LOL. I live in San Louis Obispo, CA. I would appreciate any hints.
namuh

Arroyo Grande, CA

#30 Mar 4, 2009
Katana wrote:
I've decided that I want to devote my life to becoming a true ninja. I spend several hours/day practicing martial arts and gymnastics already, but lately I've been reading up on Shinto and the Way of the Warrior. I want to go to Japan and live in the mountains and train with a true master of the art. Does anyone know how I would begin this quest?
I want to do the same, I know Soke Masaaki Hatsumi teaches outside Tokyo, Japan.Can't go wrong learning out there.Last I heard you can write him but I believe it needs to be translated into Japanese. Stephen K. Hayes is first American to earn tittle of Shidoshi from the Soke, www.skhquest.com
Hass

United States

#31 Mar 26, 2009
Hampton VA off of Big Bethel " Ninjutsu Martial Arts School"
Nick W wrote:
Hi I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia and I am looking for a Ninjutsu school nearby. Would anyone happen to know of one?
dale cadasse

New York, NY

#32 Apr 14, 2009
I would like my info removed from the tpoix forum.
Tom

United States

#33 Apr 22, 2009
eli wrote:
im eli and i live in washington to id like to learn as well but im having difficulty finding a place to be taught anyone got any help?
If you're in the UP/Tacoma/Lakewood Area, I cAn personally vouch for Shadow Warriors Karate. They offer training 7 days a week in Koga Ryu Ninjutsu, Shotokan Karate, and Jujutsu. Sensei Kruger is a good instructor, and offers top notch training.
Doug

Burlington, NC

#34 Jul 19, 2009
Hi,I was reading some of the past post,lots of info in them.So I would like to ask if any one knows of an traditional ninjutsu instructor here in or around winston-salem, north carolina?? Tracy,did you do a sword class in High point at Tim R. school? I was there,very good class,learn alot.Doug
Tracy King

Tacoma, WA

#35 Mar 21, 2010
I was a student of Sensei Krugers; unfortunately, due to the harsh economic climate, we have closed our Lakewood doors. How ever, Sensei Fred Thompson, Sensei Krugers Class mate under Shidosi Lake, has a school at 6404 Waller Rd, Tacoma Wa. 98403.
Classes offered are:
Shotokan Karate, Koga Ryu Ninjutsu, M M A Grappleing, and Cardio Kickboxing.
Sensei Kruger intrusted Sensei Thompson to finish my training, and is asking others to go here aswell.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're in the UP/Tacoma/Lakewood Area, I cAn personally vouch for Shadow Warriors Karate. They offer training 7 days a week in Koga Ryu Ninjutsu, Shotokan Karate, and Jujutsu. Sensei Kruger is a good instructor, and offers top notch training.
jeff

York, PA

#36 Jan 17, 2011
darion sawyer wrote:
i live in maryland whats the closest ninjutsu school to me who knows??
shanks martial arts in edgewood. its the real deal
John

Watertown, MA

#37 May 6, 2012
Hi, I live in Boston MA, and I'm looking for a Ninjutsu school in Boston or in the Boston area? My email is joyce.john134@gamil.com

Thank you
Kusankagi Ninjutsu

Frederick, MD

#38 Nov 2, 2012
small but spiritual ninja school, teaching the arts of the older designs and today's mixed idea of ninpo/ninjutsu.. look for yourself...

by invite alone.

Sho-Lung-Dojo
kusankagi ninjutsu

Frederick, MD

#39 Nov 17, 2012
darion sawyer wrote:
i live in maryland whats the closest ninjutsu school to me who knows??
come look up Sho-lung-dojo

ask for Sok'e R.L
kusankagi ninjutsu

Frederick, MD

#40 Nov 17, 2012
Katana wrote:
sorry no true masters in japan, there was created about the time steven k hayes, created his book, by bring hatsumi san out of the closet, most think ninja is about flipping, and punching and kicking, and weapons, but its more then most can imagine.. but the main art is stealth and concentrational arts of balance... true masters don't seek they find the pupils when they are ready..

are you ready... and not ufc or mma, or kung fu seeking....
and its ninjutsu (not ninjitsu) jutsu is warefare and nin isn't even on the chart.. there is a lot of concept and creation, to get behind it... is to be invited...

don't let jujutsu arts make you think they know the shadow ones...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninjutsu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Ninjitsu Partners in the NW Indiana... (Jul '09) Sep '14 J Hunter 12
Gin Ryu Dojo Musselkanaal Netherlands (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gerry 1
REAL, training schedule for REAL Ninjutsu (Mar '06) Jan '14 Mulatre 151
looking for ninjutsu in nc. (Jul '09) Jun '13 Kris 6
Authentic Shinobi Shozoku (Sep '06) Sep '12 kato 23
quiero ser ninja (Oct '06) Jul '12 luisa 33
Ninjutsu Schools (Aug '07) Feb '12 liodi 11
More from around the web