Gina Carano: Not your ordinary knockout

Gina Carano fighting Julie Kedzie in February. She leaves the fighter in the cage. Full Story
joseph miles

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2009
I"m your next mma champion.Im 17 years old.When I turn 18,it will be me that you write about.I'm probably gonna be the first mixed martial artist under 5 feet tall.But you have my word that,I will be a mixed martial arts champion.Remember my name:Joseph Anthony Miles
Bobby Logston

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2009
joseph miles wrote:
I"m your next mma champion.Im 17 years old.When I turn 18,it will be me that you write about.I'm probably gonna be the first mixed martial artist under 5 feet tall.But you have my word that,I will be a mixed martial arts champion.Remember my name:Joseph Anthony Miles
As a HS teacher, & someone involved in athletics, here's a piece of advice, especially if you're not as good-looking as Gina Carano (which is very likely):

1. Value your education (Have something to fall back on, go to college, don't sacrifice your schooling)

2. Remember that character, sportsmanship, and personal integrity are more important than winning.(That includes staying as far away from steroids as possible.)

3. Surround yourself with people who truly care about you, and not latch on to you because they think you're a potential "cash cow."

4. As an athlete, you should let your abilities on the mat (field, court or wherever) speak for itself. There's nothing more disgusting or unmarketable than an athlete who shoots off his/her mouth ... whether he/she can back it up or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muay Thai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muay Thai Training Centre (Apr '06) May '14 Ashish 94
Edson Barboza focused on Donald Cerrone, ready ... Apr '14 bigman clack 1
Marina Shafir, Art Hovhannisyan headline Chaos ... Apr '14 mike rip 1
Marina Shafir, Ronda Rousey's training partner ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Chaz 1
Indoor Cycling Studio Keeps Top Celebs Fit (Oct '13) Feb '14 ashleymore 2
Fighting larger opponents (Jul '06) Feb '14 Ian 32
United South East Asia Cultural Association (U... (Nov '13) Nov '13 GFL 1

Muay Thai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE