Conditioning my legs

Conditioning my legs

There are 13 comments on the IBelieve story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Conditioning my legs. In it, IBelieve reports that:

I was told by my Muay Thai trainer to drink some beer, I don't drink beer, . Someone told me to make them stronger with rolling pins, someone else said to kick a tree Perhaps I should just wear shin guards, ... via IBelieve

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBelieve.

aLEX

Australia

#1 Oct 29, 2007
DRINK BEER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! HES OF HIS HEAD
kickbox u out

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jan 15, 2008
LOL WAT DICKHED DRINK BEER ?
MOMMY

Zephyrhills, FL

#3 Jan 15, 2008
aLEX wrote:
DRINK BEER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! HES OF HIS HEAD
-----

You forget the BBQ random .....LOL
Redback

Loganlea, Australia

#4 Dec 13, 2008
Think he means drink beer to use the empty bottles..
Redback

Loganlea, Australia

#5 Dec 13, 2008
...Just repetitive pad and heavy bag work will condition your shins gradually- the way they should be done. Though I'm sure they are conditioned by now, seeing as you posted over a year ago!
John T

Alfreton, UK

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Just keep hitting the pads, soon your legs will not hurt as much and you will be hurting the pads ;)
for more info on thai pads work out check http://www.thaipads.net
MOMMY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Apr 8, 2009
The advise for unrelaible americans is B.S. all the way.
What ever he says means never ever Nothing......

ahahahahahha ! All shit.trash .etc...etc..!
John

Watson, Australia

#8 May 5, 2009
drinking beer is good advice, should be done in moderation and after a good training session.
John

Watson, Australia

#9 May 5, 2009
Drinking beer is good advice, it should be done in moderation and after a good training session.
John

Watson, Australia

#10 May 5, 2009
Drinking beer is good advice, it should be done on moderation and after a good training session.
Josh

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Jun 8, 2009
Drink beer is joking of trainer. you should use ankle support like this one to protect your anklets.

http://www.muaythaisport.com/Twins-Muay-Thai-...
Jay

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2010
Redback wrote:
...Just repetitive pad and heavy bag work will condition your shins gradually- the way they should be done. Though I'm sure they are conditioned by now, seeing as you posted over a year ago!
Not only that, but repeatedly getting hit in the shins when blocking kicks during sparring. And, I prefer to spar w/o shinpads on, which I feel defeats the purpose of toughening my shins. But I don't go that extreme as kicking a banana tree (LOL).
Unclem Tom

Seffner, FL

#13 Aug 20, 2010
John wrote:
drinking beer is good advice, should be done in moderation and after a good training session.
--

One more ignorant people and no athlete, I mean no dedication at all! For anything.

Why you B.A. you talk and it means anything????
I mean in the life you are not able to do what you say at all?
That is really weird! And uncomprehensible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muay Thai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muay Thai offers benefits for the whole family (May '16) Jun '17 some here left 4 TO 3
News Halton Hills residents bask in Honour & Glory I... (Aug '16) Aug '16 kickboxing 1
Who has trained at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts i... (Jan '07) Jul '15 suplex delux my f... 14
News Finalists prepare for Halton's Got Talent (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mary 1
News Muay Thai instructor is carrying on family prid... (Mar '08) Jun '15 big daddy 263
News Zambidis ready to rock in Cyprus (May '15) May '15 takis ptolemeos 1
Muay Thai Training Centre (Apr '06) Feb '15 azeez ullah 97
More from around the web