New MUAY THAI Show on G4TV!!

Posted in the Muay Thai Forum

Since: Oct 10

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Hey, Everyone!

I'm going to be honest with you: I'm a "plant."

I know that everyone here appreciates "no BS," so that's why I'm being straight with you. Plus, having trained in Shaolin/Kempo/Karate myself (Fred Villari's Studios of Self-Defense), I have a great respect for the Martial Arts community...

Anyway, I'm here trying to promote a great new show (about Muay Thai) on G4TV. It's called Champions of Champions Elite. And, for the first time in America, the Kings Cup will be shown as a "special" on the show on the 22nd of this month. It's pretty exciting, actually:

http://community.coc-elite.com/video/246/King...

Have any of you seen the show? Does anyone here have any opinons to share on it?

I know a lot of you aren't going to appreciate my presence here, and I apologize for that, but I hope that at least a few of you will take a look and be happy you were made aware of this show's existence.:)

Thank you!

--Ramona

PS: I will be coming back to read replies and answer any questions. I'm not a robot! <3 Any input is appreciated. Thanks, Everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muay Thai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zambidis ready to rock in Cyprus May 7 takis ptolemeos 1
Muay Thai Training Centre (Apr '06) Feb '15 azeez ullah 97
muay thai super ajarn (Mar '12) Oct '14 SEE ME-READ ME- K... 2
News Edson Barboza focused on Donald Cerrone, ready ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bigman clack 1
News Marina Shafir, Art Hovhannisyan headline Chaos ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mike rip 1
News Marina Shafir, Ronda Rousey's training partner ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Chaz 1
News Indoor Cycling Studio Keeps Top Celebs Fit (Oct '13) Feb '14 ashleymore 2
More from around the web