Fosston, Minn., students kick some se...

Fosston, Minn., students kick some serious butt celebrating Chu...

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Fosston, Minn., students kick some serious butt celebrating Chu.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Famed as the home of Paul Bunyan's kid brother, the site for the county incinerator and the YouTube sensation "Straight Outta Fosston," this little town in northwestern Minnesota's Polk County is now famous for something else: Possibly the largest number of Chuck Norris fans per capita.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Nota Sheep

Orinda, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Chuck Norris is a pvssy

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#2 Mar 10, 2010
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill! There are no endangered species, only animals that Chuck has allowed to live. Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with 20,000 women, Chuck calls that a slow Tuesday. Happy Birthday Chuck!!
Sapp Resigns

Sabinal, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2010
Nota Sheep wrote:
Chuck Norris is a pvssy
Nope, people from CA are...
JEF

Burnsville, MN

#4 Mar 11, 2010
A fine martial artist indeed. And he seems to be accepting age, though he did turn to a younger wife and does dye his hair. But 70 and still going.

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn Park

#5 Mar 11, 2010
Chuck Norris counted to infinity..........Twice!!
Norris Hater

Maple Grove, MN

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Chucky Norris is an washed up, right wing lunatic. Besides that, Bruce Lee could still kick his ___!
Norris Hater

Maple Grove, MN

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Rockin John Pt 2 wrote:
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill! There are no endangered species, only animals that Chuck has allowed to live. Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with 20,000 women, Chuck calls that a slow Tuesday. Happy Birthday Chuck!!
Really? I heard he likes to hang out swinging his feet and hands in men's restroom stalls.
Call Chuck

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 11, 2010
Did anyone invite the real Mr. Norris?

Some of his earlier 80's films are great action.

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Since: Aug 09

Twin Cities

#9 Mar 11, 2010
Chuck Norris once won connect four in 3 moves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... Thu RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News They know kung fu (Sep '09) Sep 16 Johnsteven 15
News Scheer's life a fistful of memories (Nov '06) Aug '16 Ron Friesen 5
News Macungie martial arts instructor charged with i... (Sep '11) May '16 Law guy 5
News Karate ace calls time on glittering career (Apr '13) May '16 Steve 8
Cambridge News published 20 questions with Nato... (May '15) May '16 Steve 3
Sorcha McCorry (Feb '15) Mar '16 PBKumite 3
More from around the web