Abel to enter York Area Sports Hall

Abel to enter York Area Sports Hall

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Abel to enter York Area Sports Hall. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

To say that Tony Abel has seen and accomplished a lot would be an understatement of drastic proportions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Your Future Is Dim

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Who????
The Marks family

East Berlin, PA

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Tony, We've known you for a while now and we are so happy for you that you are receiving this great honor! You truly deserve it! Congratulations!
Love, Dave, Sue, and Kayla (your red-head friend)
Jacques Thomet 7 DAN

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 12, 2009
The Marks family wrote:
Tony, We've known you for a while now and we are so happy for you that you are receiving this great honor! You truly deserve it! Congratulations!
Love, Dave, Sue, and Kayla (your red-head friend)
--

What the heck is an honor in the USA?

You break my heart .....Awwwwwwwwww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For the Dunphy brothers, life's a kick (Mar '09) Aug 8 WOOF 12
News Golden girl Sorcha scoops world titles (Nov '10) Jun '15 PB Kumite 12
News Muay Thai instructor is carrying on family prid... (Mar '08) Jun '15 big daddy 263
Cambridge News published 20 questions with Nato... May '15 Ray G 2
Sorcha McCorry (Feb '15) Mar '15 FabUL 2
How to reach 350,000 OfficialKarateMAg.com rea... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Hanshi Linick 1
News Pollet's students win fists full of medals at w... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jason 1
More from around the web